Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using Conceal to gank greys in arena

Originally posted by Zeroshift
    Question:

He has to reveal himself to attack, why is it that no one counter-ganks him when he reveals himself?
    He is sneaked and hanging out in 100%. When he sees an opportunity, he takes one step into 0%, aggros his victim and steps back into 100% the moment it's possible. If you aren't paying attention, you don't have time to get aggro on him. I tried a couple times to aggro him while he was ganking, but no chance. He's done this so many times that he has the whole process down to a science.

If he agrees to duel someone, the moment the fight starts, he steps back into 100% so there is no chance of anyone else ganking him. Also, that puts him closer to the zone, so he has a better chance of escaping if he's in trouble.
    Alynie 153 Storm Trader

Originally posted by Zeroshift
    Question:

He has to reveal himself to attack, why is it that no one counter-ganks him when he reveals himself?
    u know aswell as anyone other that thats nearly impossible.. he is out in the 0% for a breif moment.. in that brief moment i hafto get out there to, target and attack.. very hard to pull off

as many others, ive been really anoyed with biohover the last days.. but i dont really blame him for doing it..

a fun thing tho.. conceal seems to be bugged from time to time.. i have seen bio quite many times when hes sneaking ( how the hell thats possible i dont know, he beeing a 180-190 agent and all) and last night when he was approaching the 0% zone i casted weapon smithing exp on him so he started to glow.. heh.. keept him away from the zone for quite some time
    Znails

Biohover got wasted

Two days ago biohover tried to gank me first. He ran around and ran around until he ran out of nano then zoned, ok so that attempt was over. Next he picked on dragongirl. (200MA). This time by the time i could look what was going on all I saw was ****Remains of Biohover**** He died in 3hits maybe 4 hits max. Then I seen markt alpha him and he died. He a loser. Dont know much about mayhem, but if they recruit this guy, they gotta be hurtin.

cloudeh, your sig is so big im starting to think ur overcompensating for something else

oh its not like me to say something like that, but i just couldnt hold it back, sorry
    Znails

Biobooty

Ahh Bio attacked me last night and ran off thinking I had MK'd perhaps... by the time he came back I had switched weapons to a prenerf sunburst just for fun... "FliNg BuRsT..." down close to 0 hp in 2 shots. Had I known he had so little hp I would have just used my nova. To his credit tho, he was able to crit me dwon b4 I could switch guns and MK. Atleast I have a new toy target other than Cloudeh hehe

lol

o man this is funny, we dont even gank the clan for tittle we gank in teams for times like this

you havnt heard the best

1st prize for ganking goes to cyboot for his excellent display of lameness!

heres how he earned his crown of lamer:

zone: mmd

Target: level 44 MA

Target teamed? no

Cyboot killed the MA

heres the best part:

he proceeded to kill the MA 5 more times as the MA attmepted to reclaim in the 75% zone

inbalancing and lameness at its best?

you bettcha

i also petitioned which i now class a complete waste of time considering 90% of the ARKs and Gms are just lazy wastes of space that are wrapped round storms little finger.

The ARK answered me and tried to only talk to me in pvt chat
    i evntually made him come to the area to log the vicinity chat

what i got was a complete brush off.

"Cyboot is not on at the moment, but when he is next on we shall check his flags out to make sure everything is working as it should"

The Next Day:

Cyboot messages me to mock about the fact a gm or ark didnt even talk to him on the matter, grieved some more then put me on ignore, i did the same as couldnt stand to listen to the lamers boring drone anymore.

So in future my advice to the lowbies:
    Stay clear of all pvp zones, there may be another cyboot lurking around!
    Tradeskill Shop

Offering all tradeskill services, armour making weapon upgrading, mantis eggs, custom towers and anything else.

Lilbob, Nobel Prize Engineer

lilbob

Lilthrob sounds like you need to cancel. Your not having any fun. The big boys are hurting your feelings. You need some quiet time. You have no reason to be here. Your posts are 90% negative. Your waiting for SWG. Bye Bye. Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Tortureyou 200 clan attrox enforcer
    Member of storm.

lol!

sorry lamer still 6 months before SWG comes out soooo you have to put up with me for a little while longer

have a nice day in lamerville while us adults do the decent thing:

hit 200 and start again or quit
    Tradeskill Shop

Offering all tradeskill services, armour making weapon upgrading, mantis eggs, custom towers and anything else.

Lilbob, Nobel Prize Engineer

Go and hide cause BIG BAD TORTUREYOU who I am convinced are a little puny redneck kid are after you...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12