Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Making LOTS of money as a new player

Making LOTS of money as a new player

This is a reprint of the original post made by THEDEACON!, he is no longer ingame, and due to the fact that the old post was flooded with spam it was closed. I decided to copy this and place it here where it belongs, hopefully as many people can get useful information out of this as did in the original. Anyways, please enjoy the ultimate guide to making credits as a new player, and thanks to TEHDEACON, enjoy.
    Intro

I’m going to help some new players out with a guide on how to make some bucks.

For all you veterans out there, the next time someone asks you for money, refer them to this guide. If it can help a few people that have some patience out, then it was worth writing.

General tips on etiquette

I gotta say this. Nobody owes you anything, no matter how much they have and how little you have. If you can understand and learn to accept this, then things will go a lot smoother for you in this game.

We were all new at one point. Every level 200-220 person you see with uber armor and a godly weapon started out in a backyard with nothing but a bat, a solar pistol/rifle/shotgun…..or their bare hands. No armor, no money, no nothing.

I started playing AO at a time when nobody had anything. We were all new, hell the game was new. Back then, there were even fewer ways to earn money than there are now, because, well, there wasn’t much money in the game to begin with.

It took hard work and a good deal of patience for us to get the amount of money we have today. Nothing was handed to us in the beginning. We had to work for our cash and fight tooth and nail to scrape up the cash for bare essentials. Yahlms were something almost unheard of back then as well.

The point I’m trying to make here is that we had to actually work for our cash, so why shouldn’t you?

I don’t believe in giving away cash for exactly that reason. You’ve heard the term “give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.” Put that ingame terms and it translates to “I give you 100k now, you blow through it fast and the rest of your life you’re going to be begging for more and will never achieve self sufficiency.”

Also, for us, making money comes easily. Even if we started a brand new level 1 character and transferred nothing to him from our mains, we’d quickly have millions before we’re even high enough in level to spend it. How? I’ll get to that in a bit.

So now that you can sort of understand our point of view on how hard work repays itself, let me discuss proper ways of interacting with veteran players especially when you need their help.

The DO NOT's

Do not call us greedy. Like I said in the beginning, nobody owes you everything. I will admit that in the credits department, I’m extremely well off. That’s not from exploits, or hacks, or greed, that’s from smart playing and hard work. Long hours went into my characters, figuring ways to legitimately make more credits. Most of this is stored for safe keeping on a rainy day, but that doesn’t mean it belongs to anyone but me. It’s a good feeling to know that if I need something, I can buy it with little worry.

Yes, I have a decent amount of credits, but think about this: If I gave money to every person that asked me (in a typical day, I receive twenty requests for money), how much money would I have left? From my perspective, I’m not helping you out by giving you money, I’m contributing to laziness and refusal to work. As a business owner in real life, I frown heavily upon laziness and the feeling that folks have that the world owes them something.

This is also why you will encounter high level players that are rude and insensitive when asked for money. Imagine trying to chat with your friends in guild chat and every 20 seconds someone runs up to you and says “can you give me money, you look rich” or even worse “credz plz”. No matter what your reasons are for asking and no matter what you intend on doing with the money, we only see it as an interruption, a display of poor manners and laziness. The bottom line is, we do NOT appreciate being treated like your personal piggy bank.

Furthermore, and this may actually surprise some of you, not all high level players have a lot of money. Yes, the cat is out of the bag! I know of several lvl 150+ players that have less than a million to their name. At one point, even I was one of those people.

The DO's

DO watch what you say If we say no, fight the urge to call us ‘exploiters’ or ‘greedy’ or something equally rude, indicating that we ALL acquired our wealth in . There will come a day when you need implants assembled, a tradeskill item assembled, or even a buff and if you’ve slighted one of us, then why would we help you?
    Let’s say you called me ‘a greedy bastard’ like one young fixer did just the other day when I wouldn’t sell a 3 million credit Notum chip to him for 205k. When your char grows up and you have 6 minutes left on a buff and need an implant assembled ASAP, should I help you? What goes around always comes around and reputation goes a *very* long way, so think about what you say before you say it.

DO take our advice when we try to give it. I tried to give that same fixer that called me a greedy bastard some advice on making money at low levels and his reply was “yeah yeah, I gotta go. Bye.” He won’t make it far.

THE FOLLOWING IS SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THAT YOU WILL EVER EVER READ ON THE FORUMS

Clicksaver

That address will save your life more times than you can count. It’s a link to a player made program called “Clicksaver”. Around the cities and outposts in Rubi Ka, there are mission terminals. A mission is like a part time job. You kill a few people, you pick up an item and BAM! You get cash, experience points and a reward!

Now normally your reward is a random item, but clicksaver saves you time by scanning the mission terminal until the item you want comes up as the mission reward. Say, you want a particular piece of armor. You can type the name of that armor piece into clicksaver and it will scan the terminal until it finds that piece of armor, saving you a good deal of time in the process.

The following is a couple of items that even high level folks desperately need or desire that *only* low level players can mission for. These items many of us did not know about or forgot to acquire when we were at the appropriate level.

$$$ MONEY MAKING ITEMS $$$

Concrete Cushion

That to you may look like a ridiculous pillow, but for some of us, it’s pure gold. Those QL10 concrete cushions add +8 to stamina and +8 to strength and are almost painfully easy to equip. Yes, even high level folks use these at times. +16 (duel wielded) to strength and stamina is the difference between wearing a piece of armor or not wearing a piece of armor for many of us.

QL10 Concrete cushions might be a hard sell at first (as literally thousands have been sold since this guide was first written), but you know what? You'll find someone needing them at the oddest of times. When they do, expect to make anywhere from 150-250k a pair! There’s no worse feeling than your buffs are about to run out, you’re 7 short on stamina and your cushions are on some alt and you don’t have time to make a transfer.

People are always rolling new alts. Don't let anyone tell you that the cushions are impossible to sell now, because they aren't. When an experienced player rolls a new alt, the first thing they do is transfer over their concrete cushions, med suits, treatment rifle and power level the heck out of that char. Thing is, they usually forget to transfer them back and you'll find high level characters asking to buy these cushions once more. Once a high level person loses their cushions, the only thing they can do is buy new cushions. I'm sure if I checked out my own bank I might find 5 pairs. But to me, it's easier to spit out some cash and buy more. And you never know, someone may be impressed with your good business sense and throw on a tip

OT-Windchaser M06 Quartz

Oh now this one is crucial. Look at the modifiers. It not only adds +8 to stamina, but it also adds to what is arguably the most important skill in the entire game. Treatment.

Now while it may be hard to believe now, you will always find yourself short on treatment at one time or another. Implants run all the way up to QL250 and 9 times out of 10, you’re going to find yourself in need of a ql22 (or even ql25) quartz rifle. I have two of these to share among my half dozen active characters. How did I get the second one? Well when my MA was young, I was trying to throw together some implants with limited time when I realized my rifle was on my main, who was halfway across the world. I needed/wanted that rifle ASAP or sooner, so when I saw one for sale, I grabbed it. Without even giving a second thought, I offered him 500k for it.

If the pillows are gold, then the rifle is diamond encrusted platinum. Depending on who needs it, how many you have and a half dozen other variables, 300-400k is a good price for that rifle. If you sell it for less than 200,000 credits, then you got ripped off. Just my personal opinion. My first rifle I got when I was around level 150 or so. I had NO IDEA they existed and by that point I had been playing AO for nearly a year! I think I might have paid a million credits for my first, I was so happy to see they existed.

As supply increases, demand decreases, so these again might sit in your inventory for a few days before you sell one. DONT GIVE UP! AO is a demonstration of patience. Things won't get handed to you, you need to have the will to keep trying.

The marketplace forum is an excellent place to sell the cushions and rifles. Put a link to your auction in your forum signature as well for a bit more advertising.

Below are some other items that are missionable items and add to key skills that many do not know about.

OT-Windchaser M06 Hematite

+8 to agility and +15 to rifle.It's an excellent "buffing" item. Buffing weapons are weapons that are completely useless combat-wise, but boost important abilities such as base skills (agility, strength, stamina, etc), a weapon skill or a tradeskill. A perfect application for the above rifle would be for an individual that does not have enough skill to self equip their weapon.

Let's say I have 931 in rifle skill and the rifle im trying to get on a QL200 rifle that requires 946 rifle skill. I could first put that above rifle in my hands and boost my rifle skill to 946. Now while im still holding that "buffing" rifle, I can put on the QL200 rifle.

Hard to put a price on those and I can't guarantee you'll sell alot of them. I can tell you that most of your customers will be nanomage though, as they have the poorest physical skills

O.E.T. Co. Jess

Adds to int and psy (they start out a lot lower ql than 100 though). 200-400k a pair. The lower the ql, the more it’s worth to use, since it’s easier to equip. Lower QL items require less skill to equip(QL 100 being the lowest, therefore the best), yet usually have the exact same skill modifiers as their high level cousins. Lower skill requirements means that folks don't need to spend precious IP on that skill. So if your character uses swords, you probably don't want to waste IP on pistol skill, so having the lowest ql "buffing" pistol is ideal.

Old English Trading Co.

Adds +5 to int and actually starts out at ql1. I’ve even found some in the training backyard! Maybe 20-40k a pair, maybe more.

Galahad Inc T70 Beyer

This is becoming a nice little seller. Each pistol adds +20 to computer literacy. Now at higher levels with a 1k board, a player can already self equip QL200 memory, so why is it important for a level 200 player to have another +40 comp lit?

Towers! The higher ql towers require insane amounts of computer literacy to build and every last bit counts! Make sure that you can get ql44 exactly if at all possible. The higher ql pistols don't add any more comp lit and they have steeper requirements to equip.

These pistols are very good sellers atm and while 500k is the "going rate", I personally feel that they're worth more like a million credits for a pair of ql44s. If they haggle you down to 500k, take it. you can always mission for more. Better to make less money than no money at all. And be polite about it. He may have friends that need more

Nova Dillon helmets are quite valuable at any level and are only found a team mission boss loot. I can’t put a price on them, as I see them so rarely that I have no idea how much they go for. But it’s going to be quite a bit, as they add to sensory improvement and modifications.

*8-10-04(Icon)
    When doing solo or team missions, you may happen to loot a Omnifier or a Clanalizer, keep these items!!!(can be found in boxes, chests, etc) Both have several uses, and sale for anywhere from 50-150k a piece, not bad. They are used to make items side specific, or just to enhance certain items that are already side specific. Auctioning them off in sets of 7(for a full armor set) can often times fetch more money. A few examples of what they are used for and how they can be made can be veiwed in the links below.

1. Sided Carbonum Armor

2. Enhanced Pads of Dedication(omni only)

post too long, continued Below...
    Last edited by Icon; Sep 22nd, 2004 at 17:09:55.

Another thing to note for higher level players: QL160 concrete cushions add +20 to strength and stamina each and are EXCELLENT for equipping Notum Tanks, Azure Reveries armor, or Tier 3!!! 1 million a pair, easily.

And finally, at level 112 you can blitz your first ql200 missions (you'll need a run buff for sure).

QL200 "64 NCU" chips sell for between 1-2 mil each
    *8-10-04(Icon) QL126-190ish NCU is almost impossible to use clicksaver to find as a mission reward, it is strongly recommended that you do not try, chances are you'll lose quite a bit of money rolling to find it as a mission reward, and it'll never come up...very rare.

QL200 Computer Deck Range Increasers, Hardcore CPU Upgrades or Nanoformula Recompilers will also sell for 1 million credits each.

Since the above items are no longer common mission rewards, their perceived value goes up. Way up. These can be found in chests, on corpses (slayerdroid MOBs drop alot of implants) and in the case of NCU, they are most commonly found on the 'blasted androids' scattered throughout missions.

A full set of ql200 Basic Implants (the blank ones, with no clusters) will sell for around 3-5 million credits for a full set

*8-10-04(Icon)You can also try and roll for ql 200 Premium Nano-Charged Assault Rifle or even lower qls. These guns are combined w/ muzzles to make Perenium weapons, people are always looking for them, and they are fairly easy to roll. You can usually get b/w 2-4mil per.

*5-2-2003(Thedeacon) Undamaged Piece of Rubbery Rollerrat Flesh

Comes in one ql only. No matter which rollerrat you loot it from, the flesh can be used to make a ql200 Rollerrat Carbonum Helmet which is a nasty looking helmet that has some rather NICE mods that would make that piece of flesh worth around 1-500k to any player of any level

type /tell helpbot level (insert your level here) to find out what ql missions you can blitz

Subway Dungeon

Add on to that the treasures found in the subway dungeon, like morphing memory (50k per chip is a VERY decent price) that are found on any robot or dog type mob in the subway dungeon (and you will collect A LOT of these) and Ring of the Nucleus Basalis which adds as much as +20 to ncu (this item can be upgraded from a lvl1 ring all the way up to a ql that adds +20). That item is found on one of three bosses in the subway (trust me, you can’t miss them) and sells for around 1-2 mil.

But be fair to your team and split the cash. Always remember that you may need them at some point in the future and it never, ever pays to rip someone off in this game!

Temple of Three Winds

There's a literal GOLDMINE waiting for you there!

Some of the bosses drop an item called a "purifying rod". It's a one-time use only item that removes nasty debuffs in pvp. Easily...EASILY each one of these could be sold for 1-300k credits EACH. Try to sell them in stacks of ten though. They usually aren't high enough on anyone's priority list to drop what they're doing to pick up one or two rods.

*7-8-03(Thedeacon) In the Temple of the third Winds (located in Greater Tir County, check other threads in this forums for exact coordinates and more details), several of the bosses and mini bosses drop Exarch Robes. For a low level player, this robe is an extremely nice backpiece, clearly the best for its level and easily acquired.

However, this robe serves another function. Located in various cities are "Blind Cultists" (if you're clan, there's one in the city of West Athen coordinates 550 x 500 approximately, otherwise there's several others located in other cities, check the forums for exact coordinates to them all). By handing the Blind Cultist your Exarch robe, you "atone" for your sins and are handed a sealed pass to the Inner Sanctum.

Inner Sanctum

Inner Sanctum is a small dungeon for high level players only. The beuty behind this is that as long as you do NOT right click on the sealed pass, you can sell this sealed pass to a high level player!

So while Inner Sanctum may be a high level dungeon, it can only be entered via an item acquired in the low level dungeon!

these sealed passes have been selling for around a million or so a pass, but within a few weeks, as more and more players enter the Inner Sanctum and receive their permanent pass inside, the price will drop drastically, so don't be surprised if you're not able to sell yours for a million. It's not a problem with the guide, just a shift in market trends(current price for a sealed IS pass is b/w 250-400k a piece)

Mission Settings

Finally, mission settings. When you roll a mission, you’ll see six sliders that say things like “good” or “bad” or “open” or “hidden”. If you are looking to make mostly or all cash from your mission, set the first slider all the way to “bad” and set the sixth slider all the way to “money” and most of the missions you draw will have all cash. The other nice thing about this is that if you run through your mission without killing anything, going straight for the item, you will get the cash no matter what, even if you kill nothing. This is a great way to make money btw. It’s called “blitzing”. One thing to mention about blitzing is you need to have good run speed, as the object is to zoom past the enemy before he can whack you to death. Fixers have a nice line of run buffs, as do adventurers and even MAs. The best part about all this is that the fixer, adventurer, general +30 and MA run buffs all stack with each other. If you were to get them all, you would receive a run bonus of well over 1000!

If you don’t care about cash and you’re more interested in getting a healthy XP bonus from completing the mission, set the sliders in the following order. Left, left, middle, left left, right. This also has the advantage of having fewer locked doors (the trapped doors or locked doors can get you killed in a hurry).

Well I sure hope this helps someone out at some point. This is sound advice that is going to make your playing experience a lot more enjoyable and you not only acquire the pride in becoming 100% self sufficient with your funds, but you also gain the sense of accomplishment that is only found through hard work. Stick to these tips and you will end up with more money than you can spend!

Just remember to be patient. Time is all you have. Fight the urge to power level with no cash, as you’ll quickly find yourself with poor quality weapons, armor and ncu and not much use to your team. Take the time out in the beginning to tap into this vast wealth and you’ll see it pay off for your character’s entire life!

Now if you’re too high level to mission for any of these items or to go into the subway, don’t fear. Roll a martial artist alt (MAs do not need to use weapons and make very good soloers), get him to level 10, get your pillows (get a dozen if you can between ql10 and 12), go to the subway, get your rings and memory and level to around 22 and then go hog wild getting as many OT rifles as you can get your hands on!

And finally, the word “can’t” is not an option, nor should that evil word ever creep into your mind under any circumstance. You CAN and you WILL should be the only two things you should ever consider.

Peace and hugglez!!!

-Thedeacon

*6-17-03.(Thedeacon) Whew, the guide was getting a bit out of date. changed some things, added some things, took away some things. Go through and have another looksee

*8-10-04.(Icon) Added a few links(more to come!!), cleaned up and rearranged a ton of things, put colored headers on specific topics,....still a work in progress.
    Last edited by Icon; Sep 22nd, 2004 at 17:13:04.

Good job Icon. I was considering reposting this too since I noticed that it had been closed. This guide helped me a lot when I was a newbie. Well before Shadowlands.

I wonder if it is time for some more updates.

Read it, the advice here on making money and getting the items all of your toons need is here, and you will never be poor again or without the necessary items you need.

I love this post, and is one after my own heart. Thanks for keeping it up & alive.
    RK2: Darknovea (fixer), Darkbunnie (engi), Darklluna (MP), Darkblade (shade), Darkfeury (MP), Darksoliz (agent), Darknoviah (keeper), Darkfury (Enf), Darkhuntress (soldier)

RK1: Darknovia (agent), Darkliquid (trader), Darkseether (fixer)

Click Here for MrFli's awesome portrait of Darkbunnie

This is excellent post and reposting it is a good idea, however you should clearly mention the oryginal author TheDeacon.
    Not that I expect some copyrights problems but nevertheless if I were reposting such post i would make sure that the right person (author) gets some recognition.

just my 2 cents
    but, you can edit your post and correct it.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Omg u wrote all that? hehe j\k ..
    Nice work Icon, ull have a hard time beating Thedeacons wieved record but,hehe... Good Job
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

TheDeacon's post got closed?!?!?!?

That thing was like my bible when I was starting out

Good on you for bringing it back Icon

Cheers,

-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Portulis
    Docs are the KY Jelly of AO, crats are the Viagra.
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type.
    Socializer 80%, Explorer 73%, Achiever 40%, Killer 6%

I think you need to update this a little. For one thing, change the link to Clicksaver so that it points directly to Gnarf's site instead of that redirect page you have listed.

Also, I think the comment for higher level players to sell full sets of blank QL 200 implants for 15-20 million is a bit out of date. Especially now that we have symbiants, I can't imagine anyone spending more than 10 million for a full set of empty 200 implants. In fact, on Rimor, I was able to buy a full set for 5 million.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Originally posted by Awi
    This is excellent post and reposting it is a good idea, however you should clearly mention the oryginal author TheDeacon.
    Not that I expect some copyrights problems but nevertheless if I were reposting such post i would make sure that the right person (author) gets some recognition.

just my 2 cents
    but, you can edit your post and correct it.
    There are a few spots were it says, updated <date> by tehdeacon, but I'll definately look into getting an official copyright for deac...and I'll post it in Bold.

Originally posted by Amosco
    Also, I think the comment for higher level players to sell full sets of blank QL 200 implants for 15-20 million is a bit out of date. Especially now that we have symbiants, I can't imagine anyone spending more than 10 million for a full set of empty 200 implants. In fact, on Rimor, I was able to buy a full set for 5 million.
    I'll do some updating to it soon, and maybe add some stuff in on it that'll be helpful...then again AI is coming soon and I just wanted this back up, I'll add on to it soon.
    Last edited by Icon; Aug 12th, 2004 at 00:07:23.

This used to be part of the Guides for new players to AO. This needs to be re-rooted & updated in that main post.

BUMP for it to be rooted!
    RK2: Darknovea (fixer), Darkbunnie (engi), Darklluna (MP), Darkblade (shade), Darkfeury (MP), Darksoliz (agent), Darknoviah (keeper), Darkfury (Enf), Darkhuntress (soldier)

RK1: Darknovia (agent), Darkliquid (trader), Darkseether (fixer)

Click Here for MrFli's awesome portrait of Darkbunnie

And don't forget the sweet, sweet, dog bodies for Omnis...

(dunno for clan and neuts, and I think the mechdogs will attack clan on sight
    because they are omni alligned)

The "Junkyard" is a place where higher level players kill "Patrol Mechdogs" for
    some quest item(s) they need.

They leave behind GANGS of dead dog bodies that are filled with Robot Junk and
    implants.

(Robot junk doesn't sell for much, but think of it as two or three free rolls at
    the mission terminal)

If one is not overt and bothersome, the high level players generally do not mind
    if you follow along at a goodly distance and collect their trash.

(If you bother them they will likely start deleting everything and you will get nothing.)

The Junkyard is right outside Rome Blue, directly north of the bronto burger stand.

At low levels, get at least 4-5 small backpacks and head out for the free cash !!!

De sweet dog bodies been berry berry good to me.
    Last edited by Veg-O-Matic; Aug 11th, 2004 at 22:38:10.

Updated it quite a bit, and will continue to. I've reorganized it and put it into some type of order. I've used color headers for better structure and named every link. I've gutted several parts that aren't useful or true.(full sets of flowers, warping into totws) and I've relabeled costs of items. I've thrown in a few new things, but not too much.

This thing is definately a work in progress, so if you think I've left out some useful things, please contact me ingame, I'd really appreciate it if you do not post suggestions here, it'll keep the spam down. You can contact me on any of the names in my Sig, mainly my agent and MA. I will continue to update this thread when I get new info, and w/ AI just around the corner, there should be some nice new content. Anyways, enjoy it.

do not post suggestions here
    Ummm... You post a thread about making money as a new player and then you
    complain when I tell people where to go pick up some free cash ??

I think it is pretty assuming of you to state that people should contact you in game
    with ideas for a forum post.

Nice that you kept TheDeacon's post alive, but don't be such a control freak.
    Last edited by Veg-O-Matic; Aug 12th, 2004 at 00:50:36.

Originally posted by Veg-O-Matic

Ummm... You post a thread about making money as a new player and then you
    complain when I tell people where to go pick up some free cash ??

I think it is pretty assuming of you to state that people should contact you in game
    with ideas for a forum post.

Nice that you kept TheDeacon's post alive, but don't be such a control freak.
    I won't even start this debate. If all I have to do is edit the main post to put all of the information in one spot, then it's that much easier for the new player. If you concentrate information into one section then it makes it that much easier for everyone. This way a person won't have to go through the entire guide getting bits and pieces of information, it'll all be in pretty much one location. It's not hard to just go back and edit it anyways if there's new info on page <XX>, but it can sometimes be confusing to the reader, I'm only interested in making things as easy and possible.

I wasn't directing that comment at you, b/c you had already posted. I was aiming it at future posters, but I'm sure people will post anyways. I'm not trying to be a control freak, just trying to keep things in order, if you have nothing to add here, please just don't post here, posts like yours are how threads get closed, thanks for the bump.
    Last edited by Icon; Aug 12th, 2004 at 16:49:37.

Great thread!
    Perkus
    220/16 Soldier
    Stefan
    210/13 MP

Proud member of The Syndicate

Bump!!!!!
    Gimpage is the only way

Bump
    Forsberg2003 (217 Nano doc)
    Forsberg2005 (182 trox engi)
    Minidrake (211 trox fixer)

Bumb
    (It will never get rooted cuase it mentions a third party program which is not supported by funcom. Clicksaver. So bumb away.)
    Abi

Pie Good.

Abindago My Fixer Quip
    Unit Commander Of Conflicted Singularity

And an entire army of alts

bumpage for da new guys.
    Do you like metal music? Check out my music!
    Cyclophenia MySpace
    Cyclophenia Website

Bump for some Deacon love!
    Ayanna "Lejon" Whites Level 213 New and improved fixerness.

Your type is: SAE. 3% of respondents so far fall into that type.
    Socializer 66%
    Achiever 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Killer 13%

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast