Thread: Im appauled

Im appauled

How can you say Clan is good and Omni is bad? You cant youd be lying.

I am a simple happy girl born into Omni descent, its not my fault its not even a bad thing Im just me exploring life and its wonders..

Anyways, I zone into Athen to enjoy new sites and get gunned down by clan just for being there !!

What does this kind of discrimination and prejudice evil does this teach your children ?

I did nothing to you and I got killed for smiling..

Rethink your actions and maybe peace is possible. Right now your vanity and ignorance rule you entirely.

Unhappy

Yup, we Omni are usualy very nice people that like a stable secure life, and that is our only crime and that is what we appears to be condemned to be evil for.

The clanners on the other hand with terrorist strikes and a general want of anarchy and mayhaim appear to be considered good.

People should be judged for what they do, and not for living a normal work (even if you work as exterminator of cute leets).
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

Well my main role in Rubi Ka is flying around the most dangerous places on the map at low levels and stealthing my way to the edge of the world til I realize the world is flat and a Night Predator is on my ass !!! HELP GET HIM OFF ME!!!!!

Err, anyways, I dont hurt anyone, I think that should allow me to earn the abilityto roam free in clan teritory.

Unfortunately...

Sorry, Emiko, but under the tenents of the Tir Accord we are not able to authorise employees visiting the Council of Truth territories without first notifying the Council of all personnel in the area. Only approved personnel, including personnel stationed at the agreed Omni-Tek bases in Council territories, are allowed to be in that area.

However, the fact that the Clan guards thought it prudent to shoot you on sight rather than simply reminding you of this and requesting you return to Omni-Tek territory is worrying. As is the repeated violations of the Tir Accord by the Clans, striking repeatedly at our very heart and then refusing to allow or hindering agreed Omni-Tek police and military assets the freedom to do their jobs within Council-controlled territories.

Too many members of the Clans are extremely militant towards Omni-Tek, and as a result all Clanmembers must be treated with su****ion and caution. We must remain vigilant.

Some day perhaps the Clans will be able to live arm in arm with us.. there are no sides really, only ways of life, and ways of life can change.. which means that which is wrong with both sides can get better.

I should be able to zone into Tir or Athens and hug a clan friend.

Think of it this way.. if your best friend is a hippie who totally follows the Grateful Dead, and you like Metallica, you dont shoot him in the head.

You respect the differences, search for commonality...

What should have happened is, I be greeted in the clan territory and asked what I am doing there, like a "customs" when you fly to another country.

We could get a passport to travel to Athens or whatnot..

Things can be better, this way it is now is to osimplistic and lazy.

Let me laugh.

As a clanner, if I enter any Omni town, I get gunned down in seconds, and you're complaining that the same happens to you in a Clan town?

Pot calling the kettle black, if you ask me.

Talk to the Clanners who got killed taking the Whompa to Stret West the other week, simply because Omni-Pol was there conducting an "investigation". Not even an Omni policed city, has it's own neutral guards normally, but we still get killed when Omni-Pol stops by. I don't see Clan guards investigating Omni-Ent and gunning YOU down.

Count your blessings, you've got the better situation by far.

MAybe this game shoudnt have any NPC's at all.. if allthey are good foris gunning down the foe.

Just a small clarification

So everyone knows, I think it is only fair to restate some facts:

1) Stret West is Omni-Tek territory, granted neutral status by the goodwill of Omni-Tek. It still, however, belongs to Omni-Tek and is ultimately Omni-Teks responsibility to police.

2) The amnesty is over. Clanspeople in Omni-Tek territory are breaking the law, and are under immediate su****ion of terrorist activitiy.

Just so you know.

Breaking the law does not make grounds for murder.

Remember that as long as you are insured, it will not be murder, as you are not permanently killed.

Yeah, but it still hurts like a %&*!$.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Originally posted by Tarryk
    Yeah, but it still hurts like a %&*!$.
    And it costs me pain and hardship and money... and loss of hope for Rubi-Ka