Thread: Serious: Item Attainability

Serious: Item Attainability

Title, correct spelling? Anyway.......

With all these new items appearing, so many many MANY more items copping up every patch and it being mostly all BOSS DROP only.....and the fact most people sell them for stupid prices if one does HAPPEN To drop...............

How often will they drop?

At the moment you start to get a regular , not pattern but... you understand what I mean when things drop thse days, if you add more items the chances are even less, add more and more , you need to do more work for mission and well this effects everyone not just me.

But aye yes, some of the boss drops do appear in chests but maybe the same should be the other way around.

What do you think?

If every object we have to get is rare, costs over 10 mill and is "good" why should we pay for this game and spend so much time laying to get it?

Yeah, they should just give everyone the best equipment in the game at level 1.

Hell, why even be a newbie...just make everyone level 200 with the best equipment in the game, yeah, that's it.

Swerve

If every object we have to get is rare, costs over 10 mill and is "good" why should we pay for this game and spend so much time laying to get it?
    Yeah, you did.

Swerve

No.

I didnt say that.

Listen, I am the poster, I am telling you now, I DID NOT SAY THAT.

You calling me a liar?

Anyway, Im saying dont make it BOSS Only.

I did 2 days, non stop missioning, dont belive me well ill get people to prove it if ya want, anyway, one, ONE ONE!!!! Special Item spawned.

Ql 200 Red organic Suit.
    In my hands tho, I won the raffle ^^