Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 64 NCU / 6 slot belts

64 NCU / 6 slot belts

Seems to have dissapered totally after 13.0 patch, is this intended, and if so, why?`If not, will they be reintroduced as rewards/pickup items in 13.4 ?
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

BUMP
    There is no idea to get new bufs when I runs out of NCUs.
    Lona
    Techno-Mage

Totally!! Why bother getting all these nifty new buffs that use 20-50 NCUs when we can't even fit them. Could you at least up the drop rate?

Bump, give me an answer on this one plese Funcom....
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Just FYI it's not only 64 NCUs, but ALL NCUs in general that aren't spawning as mission rewards anymore. urgh!

bring back belts and NCUs please!

high level buffs are absolutely useless if you cant use em due to having low level NCUs

Think this was intentional? Having these items disappear may be part of their attempt to slow levelling.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

bump

Must... have... more... NCUs...
    Lona
    Techno-Mage

only way to get ql125+ ncus/belts

The only way to get belts and NCUs is:

Below ql 125: Buy them in shops or buy them forom players lucky enough to have replaced theirs with ql125+ ones

Above ql 125: Find them in chests (only way) 6 slot belts are ql160 and need 350 complit btw. Or buy them for an obscene abound of credits from a player plucky enough to have found 2 or more

Fleh, the problem is that they don't spawn in missions anymore...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

bump from me. I NEED MORE NCU'S
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Re: 64 NCU / 6 slot belts

Originally posted by Shadelore
    Seems to have dissapered totally after 13.0 patch, is this intended, and if so, why?`If not, will they be reintroduced as rewards/pickup items in 13.4 ?
    No, they haven't disappeard, they still exist. No changes have been made to affect their availability, but it's being looked into so we can determine if they have begun to sneak themselves out by mistake.

If it is found that their availability is less that what it should be they will be increased. There are no plans to increase their intended drop rate though - but like I said, the current drop rate is being checked.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

what part of none don't you understand?

The drop rate is ZERO Cosmik. Something is wrong, whether it was intentionally changed or not. We've been reporting this for over two weeks now.

Noone found any for ages. Highlevel play depend on these items, so the droprate has to be adjusted as more gets use for it.

Totally joke that a 6deck go for 20-30mill now and it went for 2-3mill when they actually dropped.
    ~Lone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast