Thread: My Atrox still drops plane after zone

My Atrox still drops plane after zone

And it is still as annoying.

I have noticed one thing. I have a lvl95 Atrox enforcer, and a lvl 64 Opifex fixer.

My Atrox, every time he zones his plane drops. But not so for my fixer. (my fixer found a plane in a chest, thank God, didnt want to do what I did with my enforcer to get one)

Anyway, my friend has a lvl 55 atrox enforcer, who has a car, and everytime he zones too, his car deequips. Is this just a bug with atrox?

Just wondering, because I thought this was fixed.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Nah, not fixed, and has nothing to do with breed.

My opifex MA has a few sense and agility implants and this ups her air vehicle quite a bit, I imagine. Planes have playshift requirements and are not checking for implants, even implants that are specifically for air vehicle. So the plane is dropped every time I zone.

So, it has nothing to do with your breed, but rather the implants you're wearing to boost the skill, intentionally or not. Int/Sense/Agi/Air Vehicle.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

Angry

I have exactly the same problem on my nanomage Fixer, so it's nothing to do with breed/class.

If what Misophist says is true, that flying implants arent checked when zoning, they are worthless (bright and shining ql 90) along with the other clusters I installed in them That's a bug Funcom need to fix, what would be the point of Flying implants if they're not checked? Bah, I used all my IP on nano skills, cannot up flying without leveling again.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Originally posted by MrGumby
    I have exactly the same problem on my nanomage Fixer, so it's nothing to do with breed/class.

If what Misophist says is true, that flying implants arent checked when zoning, they are worthless (bright and shining ql 90) along with the other clusters I installed in them That's a bug Funcom need to fix, what would be the point of Flying implants if they're not checked? Bah, I used all my IP on nano skills, cannot up flying without leveling again.
    Vehicle skill implants are not at all worthless, without them you could not equip the vehicle in the first place. However, it is a bug when they are not added in zone-checking, but it is only a 'frustration-bug' you'll have to re-equip every time you zone (as I have to do).

Nanogater
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!

Oh yes flying implants are wasted, because:

Nanogater,
    I depend heavily on my plane NOT de-euipping when I zone. I cannot tell you how many times I have zoned into Upper East Stret or harder zone and get insta-aggroed and killed within 10 seconds, all because of this silly and unnecessary bug. Frustrating? Yes, I give you that, but that's not the point. Point is I die, losing valuable time and XP, nevermind the effort of customizing my expensive implants in which I could gave used different clusters than Flying.

How would you like if your armor de-equipped into your inventory whenever you zoned? Damn nuisance, right? Thought so

Funcom: I've reported this bug twice (e-mail and feedback form), but haven't heard anything from customer support. Not the best way of handling my frustration, Funcom... a simple confirmation and thanks for reporting a bug is all it takes.
    Last edited by Bothead; Dec 7th, 2001 at 17:55:28.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Re: My Atrox still drops plane after zone

Originally posted by lawnmower70
    And it is still as annoying.

I have noticed one thing. I have a lvl95 Atrox enforcer, and a lvl 64 Opifex fixer.

My Atrox, every time he zones his plane drops. But not so for my fixer. (my fixer found a plane in a chest, thank God, didnt want to do what I did with my enforcer to get one)

Anyway, my friend has a lvl 55 atrox enforcer, who has a car, and everytime he zones too, his car deequips. Is this just a bug with atrox?

Just wondering, because I thought this was fixed.
    Same problem for me as well...
    Othgar
    Omni-Tek Master Assassin
    Skitch
    Omni-Tek NT (Testlive)

Yes, but...

The fact that I have to re-equip is bad because: if I zone into 25% or a mayhem zone, I have to get over latency (5-10 seconds or more, depending on how many people are around), equip my plane (10 seconds) and do it all before my 15 seconds of invulnerability runs out. Which is quite impossible.

It'd be much easier if I could just zoom away after I got over the latency, rather than wait around while I'm open to attack. I know this was the way of things before the patch, but gah, it IS frustrating to see people zoning with their plane while I absolutely cannot because of sense and agility implants.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films