Thread: Looking for feedback on possible new business

Looking for feedback on possible new business

I am looking for some feedback for possible investing in a new fast food chain called "Eleet treats". This would help bring down the prices currently on meals sold at other fast food stands and my vision would create great healthy meals sold at a fraction of what others do.

Here's a sampler of what our menu may contain

Stumpy Fries (leet shaped fries)
    Joo & Juice (leet basted in highly textured gravy with vegetables)

SupaFeast (basically a combo meal of the 2 items listed above plus drink and sold at a discounted price)

So "great" leet treats (deep fried leet finger food)

We are also considering a buffet consisting of various leet, Reet, and even bronto meets for everyone variety of tastes.

Our first vision with the right amount of support and feedback could be opening soon in Omni Entertainment.
    .................................................. .......................................
    FYI's

Q: How can the prices get any cheaper, Bronto Burger is very inexpensive?

A: Many food stands hire employees who are of outstanding statue... out intentions is to hire the average citizen to work our stands. Who needs an experienced surgeon to sell you a burger?

Q: There are alot of people who want leets to be placed on the protected animals list... therefore outlawing leet killings on Rubi-Ka. What will you do if this happens?

A: There is a vast abundance of leet on this planet, as the numbers have proven... there are 3 leets to every one bronto, so I doubt it will happen. But if it does... we already have warehouses full with trillions of frozen leets all ready for processing and are already starting research on designing a special insurance term (with it's own internal network) so that we could terminate thousands of leets a day, gather their old carcasses, they will then reappear in a reclaim tank. Hence they will never actually die no laws broken.

Q: Are there any corporations supporting your vision as of yet?

A: Well as expected Bronto Burger opposes us... just kidding... We have support from the Leet Fighting association, Leetless Rubi-Ka foundation and the Save the Bronto foundation.

Please support our vision and you will soon see a new choice food on Rubi-Ka!
    Last edited by Megaram; Jun 17th, 2002 at 20:47:55.

This sounds like a profitable venture, provided that you can produce high quality meals at the discount prices.

However, may I suggest that you look into what types of snacks and food can be made out of Rollerrat meat? I am quite sure something can be created, and I am almost positive that you will NEVER recieve any negative comments or opposition for killing this nuances, as almost everyone despises them.

just my 2 credits......
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus
    CEO Freedom News Networks Inc., RK2
    Bureaucrat, Media Mogul, and all-around good guy!

Rollerat meat is very tough and mostly muscle and nerve... I think it's due to the fact they use their entire body to move around. We can look into this as an option... but it would have to be later in the future.

-Mega