I have been seeing two bugs plague my agent and the groups I've been in.

When entering a player's visual range in sneak there is a very good chance that you will be sneaking but still visible to that player.

When not in sneak mode and you move outside of a player's visible range and then back into it again you may become invisible to that player eventhough you are not in sneak mode.

A similar thing happens with mobs. Mobs that are brought from a location outside of the player's visual range into the player's visual range sometimes are invisible to that player. If the mob that is invisible attacks the player then they are attacked for phantom damage and can die to an invisible mob that they can't see.

The only ways to be able to see invisible mobs or invsible players is for the player to move out of the visual range(map radar range) of the invisible mob or player(often a teammate in a mission) and then move back into visual range again.

Teammates should always be able to detect teammates that are in sneak mode. The invisibility effect should only occur to everyone that is not in the group.

Invisible teammates cannot be targeted to be healed however team heals do work for team members in sneak...unsure if it does for invisible team members not in sneak mode but from my experience they don't seem to be.

Desynching of invisibility seems to be related.

And as a side note please fix these issues with concealment and stop allowing sympathetic, speeches, and new short duration 12s automatically refreshing nanos from breaking concealment. When a profession using these nanos is in a group it is impossible for me to use aimed shot because concealment constantly is being disengaged. With 14.4 even more professions will be disengaging concealment in this manner...please I beg of you fix this.