Thread: Alvin shoulder pads question

Alvin shoulder pads question

I have a question regarding the shoulder pads that you get from the Alvin Quest...

I noticed that the pads are NoDrop Unique... But does that affect wearing as opposed to trying carry 2 sets.

If so then my best bet would be to wear one set of the 3rd part mission pads (where you have to kill the robots) on one shoulder and a set of 2nd part mission pads (the robot bugging part) on the other shoulder.

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks,
    -Mega

I know all the parts for the first par tof the quest, mind helping me get them? I cant seem to acquire any of the first part robot parts!

If you go to galway shire...near the bronto burger... you can team up with someone and get the parts ya need.

-Mega

You are correct Mega, that's the one way you can wear two of em. (One level 3 pad on one shoulder and a level 2 pad on the other shoulder) If you attempt to upgrade your level 2 pad to a level 3 pad, to have 2 of them, you'll lose it... **POOF**

Thanks Sabkor!

-Mega

WRONG

if you have the pads (or stuff from pre 14.2) you "could" manage to build them, and have separate ermm settings for both
    Then you "could" equip them, this is of course treated as an exploit but... +400 hp, and eehehe no one needs to know right?