Thread: Nanokits, and Treatment clinics: Bug.

Unhappy Nanokits, and Treatment clinics: Bug.

Hi.

If I am involved in any combat situation that is very laggy (cyborg camp), etc, more than 20 participiants. If I attempt to sit down and use a treament kit, and I lag. I am rewarded with "Unable to use item, please check description."

It doesn't matter what I do to correct. Zoning will fix, as will dropping the item, and picking it up again.

Please fix!

And start seling stuffed plushie leets so I can relieve my hostility in a non-threatening manner!

-v

noticed a similar thing last night, the cause for me was not lag but was well this is what I did after a fight...

F1 to target myself, sat down and while I was sitting I ID'd a weapon just looted, so at this stage I was still highlighted but I also had info on teh weapon (normal stuff nothing new about that) anyhoo when I did use the treatment kit I got that error "unable to use blah blah" which was wrong as I was still targetted.. so the game thought I was trying to heal the weapon no doubt, anyhoo I pressed escape and then F1 again and away I went...

this may help dunno, worth a try atleast.

Talking Thx for the workaround tip!

But this bug is really a gamestopper indeed.
    it soo silly the players have to come up with workarounds for "fixes". It is taking its toll on the meaningfullness of continued play of the game.

If the todays fix aint fixes things AO is a bye bye for me. There comes a time when you have to make choice, I am at that line now. Another fukkup by UnFuncom and I pushed over that line = cancel account.

i found an issue for this:

just deselct yourself, then reselect yourself ("esc" then "F1")
    its working fine for me.

The ESC/ F1 thing didnt work for me. Had to grab the mouse while running frantically and try to clic on myself. Not easy with the camera leaping around since the run debuffs had given me 1240 run speed.

LOL = + instead of - again on the debuffs, I guess

Still died twice - other time was with teh special attack timer bug.
    "You must wait for the last special attack to finish"
    "What? Burst! Burst! Its almost dead, I can't heal . .. Damnit"
    "You have died. You have lost 56983 xp" Pain in the ass - lost 100k xp and gave up - not worth the run for 19k from the close (Cheap) mission.

Sometimes even ESC-F1 does not work.

When that happens. F8 to 3rd person view and use the mouse to select self.

try going to external cam and targeting yourself manually.

Yeah, been happening since 13.0 this one
    Found the Esc-F1 works a lot of the time, but some times I have to get up and walk a few steps before sitting and using again.
    Damned annoying this when your in a team and need to charge to help out the doc whos getting his ass handed back to him and you cant get the mob off him as your nano less grrr.
    FC any chance of a fix?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Exclamation I noticed the same

the esc 2 or 3 times followed by F1 gets me back into the game but who has time to do this while fighting ?

ESC-F1 does it usually except....

after resurrection. If I died, I can get 1 heal out of my treatment pack and then it stops working. I have to log off to get it to start working again. Haven't tried to see if zoning fixes it...
    Txxx
    Clan Fixer
    Rubi-Ka 2

Ok.. here's more...

Sometimes I get this bug... even F8->3rdpersonview->MouseClick-to-target-self does not work.

Neither does ESC-F1.

What finally worked was... cast some NF. It seems to get rid of the targetting problem.

Unhappy new bug

Besides the can't use this item bug for rechargers and treatment labs, has anyone else had this bug?

I do a mission fight off 3 yellows sit down to recharge nano and hp's and nothing, no you can't use this item nothing! I can't even loot the remians of the npc's I just killed! But I can use 1st aid!

The only 2 things I have found to fix this is to

A: zone (which is anoying in a mission because your map disapears so you don't know where you have been)

B: start another fight with a npc (not to good of an idea because most of the time I don't have enough nano or hp's left over from past fight to finsish next fight)

This is a very anoyying bug

My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!