Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which nano line do I use? ALL OF THEM DUH

Question which nano line do I use? ALL OF THEM DUH

what up,

I was reading some boards on some other sites and got cought up in an agument about "what nano line to go with" . Now If I'm not mistaken all of our nanos help us in some way. I have not seen one of them and thought "wow thats useless" I even just started to use the "scare" line to make adds retreat. They said that most enforcers choose one of two paths, the first one being rage, essence and challenger. The second being mongo, layer'd and shield. with differant people using the few remaining. I use every singal nano I can am is this something not normal? Just wondering what some of you guys use and what some of you are not, thanks...

Cool

I have not done any of the target aggro nanos or any of the fear nanos. But I have done all the rest. I think I will try a target aggro nano just for kicks, it might just be usefull for pulling a single mob out of an entry room of 3 reds. (if it does work this way, I will be my group's new best friend)

I will eventually get the fear nanos, just have not messed with them yet. That could be usefull for sorting out the first room madness too.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Talking phear me

The fear nanos rock (cept when I hit an elite medusa it tells me "target has more then 389 phsycic") I love when someone in the group says "ADD" and then I cast quivering wreck and say "See how scared %t is of my muscular body?"

Re: which nano line do I use? ALL OF THEM DUH

Originally posted by Crits
    They said that most enforcers choose one of two paths, the first one being rage, essence and challenger. The second being mongo, layer'd and shield. with differant people using the few remaining.
    I guess that mainly people pre-40 or 50 cannot use all nanos and that they are making choices. I have been doing that.

Past 50 you have access to all Enf nanos.

Use them. Like them.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

IP Crunch

Reviving another old thread, but I think it's better to keep data organized than start a new one.

Okay, I'm scared.

L42ish here, and IP crunch is hitting hard. Green skills are finally maxed (brawl, 2hb, body dev, melee init) so that's a relief. However, those damned nanoskills are scaring the hell outta me.

It's costing me around 300IP a point. That hurts.

Is it REALLY practical to use all nanoskills? Does it really get better after 50? 5 dark blue nanoskills looks impossible. I can't imagine having spare IP, like I had in the L 10-25 range. I still buff to use headcracker, and am putting points in there as much as I can, but am still 10 short even with my QL50 implants.

I know you guys say it is, but please reassure me, and elaborate on the level crunch points if you would. I think that I'm going to have some spare IP between now and 50, however, I still have to do stuff like base skills and treatment.

Also, Implants most likely are not going to happen for awhile. I'm going to have to live with the (admittely very nice, but getting less effective by the day) full set of QL50s I have for a long time. I really want a yalm so I am being extremely thrifty in spending ... have a mil saved up now.
    Last edited by Arinia; Dec 28th, 2001 at 20:17:16.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

All nano's .. yes

my personal priorities were

1) mongo
    2) 2hb buffs
    3) essence

Now I am working on the rest. I raise all of my nano/aiding but TS cause my chargers are big enough. I get all lines, though my matmet is pathetic right now.

I am done with sens imp too as I have brutal already.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

i suggest picking which nanos u want to use first and setting goals for yourself as to what level u want to get them by. i had to tone down how much i spent on my basic fighting skills for a couple levels because i did not plan properly.

u'll be ok in the end ( about lvl 198 ). earlier if u don't have anything u want to experiment with.

Originally posted by Obitus
    I have not done any of the target aggro nanos or any of the fear nanos. But I have done all the rest. I think I will try a target aggro nano just for kicks, it might just be usefull for pulling a single mob out of an entry room of 3 reds. (if it does work this way, I will be my group's new best friend)

I will eventually get the fear nanos, just have not messed with them yet. That could be usefull for sorting out the first room madness too.
    I use all but the aggro nano as well. I got a low lvl aggro and try to use it to get one of 3 guys in mission enterance come to me. However it made all 3 of them come at me all at once. So, it didn't seem to work for that purpose. Haven't thought about getting them anymore. Not that I'm a high lvl myself.
    BearDragon: Clan Meta-Physicist - Rubi-Ka 2 - Souls of Retribution

Mirumoto: Clan Enforcer - Rubi-Ka 1
    -- "The mountains never learned to step aside"

BlackStar01: Clan Martial Artist - Rubi-Ka 1

Yasuki: Clan Trader - Test Server

I use everything.

I implanted QL90 implants specifically for nano skills.

Challenger - for equipping hammers
    Mongo - Bash for 1079 points of healing
    Aggro - for helping pull a mob off a doc
    Fear - for first mission room
    Ward - woot this has to be the most underated nano going. The one I'm using gives 277hp worth of shielding... thats well worth having.
    Essence - for obvious reasons.
    Cloaks - for looking sparkly.

The only one I'm not fussed about is the cloak/shield line. I'll buy a new one if my skills are already high enough but frankly they dont seem to be worth the NCU space.

Originally posted by BGumble
    Cloaks - for looking sparkly.
    Yeah the best part.

Now seriously damage shields are good : a few hundreds HP more and +150 dmge in a fight is always good.

Did I mentioned the sparkyness ? p
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Why did I doubt you guys?

L57 and relevant nanoskills are maxed (actually were maxed at 51). I'm gradually working on PM and SI for Thug and next mongo. I have to wait a few levels for my next sparkly shield though

/me Is a fool doubter.
    Last edited by Arinia; Jan 4th, 2002 at 22:24:24.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer

I use all nanos and I have gone for Brutal Thug, just got it to work alone last night

....and who was pestering you for a hit of brutal thug? me of course

thxs.

At lvl 80 I'm starting to lose the plot a bit with IP. Last but one lvl went into Dimach for my beam, last lvl into treatment & first aid.

Hasn't been to be any spare for nano's. I'm really looking forward to the lvl cap which might just force me to invest in neglected skills.

I heard the level cap is 82 for green skills. The end is in sight, BGumble :-).
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer

Reached it - No more 2HB or Bod Dev for now on.

The cap is lifted at next level title at 100 ? Hope not.

Woot! capped

Trouble is I wanna raise my Melee Init to mad lvls and find its depends on Sense (IIRC) which is dark blue. Whats the point having a dark green skill dependent on a dark blue one??

Originally posted by BGumble
    Trouble is I wanna raise my Melee Init to mad lvls and find its depends on Sense (IIRC) which is dark blue. Whats the point having a dark green skill dependent on a dark blue one??
    Its a drawback of breed. If you want speed, its an Opifex, but they tend to not be good in the damage department when it comes to melee.
    BearDragon: Clan Meta-Physicist - Rubi-Ka 2 - Souls of Retribution

Mirumoto: Clan Enforcer - Rubi-Ka 1
    -- "The mountains never learned to step aside"

BlackStar01: Clan Martial Artist - Rubi-Ka 1

Yasuki: Clan Trader - Test Server

Eheh just got a panther morph for fighting and having melee init at 800+ was a breeze with a Beam.

Really awesome. So I'll be dumping a few levels of IPs in there pretty soon.

And I got Mongo Bash too, mmmmh how sweet : 1K hp healed in a few secs means new horizons of tanking red mobs.

Originally posted by Gummizluv
    Eheh just got a panther morph for fighting and having melee init at 800+ was a breeze with a Beam.

Really awesome. So I'll be dumping a few levels of IPs in there pretty soon.

And I got Mongo Bash too, mmmmh how sweet : 1K hp healed in a few secs means new horizons of tanking red mobs.
    Dunno what level you are gummi, but mongo bash + pvp = rookie title
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

I am 86 now.

BUT I have to equip my new 145 Beam AND I have to build some serious implants.

Not in that order though.

And buying some armor that is not Q80-90 would be ok too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast