Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 13.4 : Trade skill additions

Still so much expensive?

Well, new trade skills are good.
    But I still not see how to make money with them. The best way to earn money is still killing, killing, so boring killing!
    Or wait a very long time to find somebody interested with your low level staff...
    It's so bad!

Red face

Oops, sorry to cause any panic, but I was looking at the second basic implant shop in the trade skill section and I even saw a QL199 implant

Very good idea here. I will be checking ASAP.

I think that the quiet Enforcer community will be VERY happy.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Hmm..i couldn't find the instruction discs or the carbonrich ore terminals tho. Maybe they are one of those special terminals somwehere in the wilderness

Originally posted by Krneki
    Hmm..i couldn't find the instruction discs or the carbonrich ore terminals tho. Maybe they are one of those special terminals somwehere in the wilderness
    Carbonrich ore will be available in... other ways. (Not gonna tell how, but we hope you'll like it. No ETA though.)

Cz

OMG, we'r gonna be slave MINERS again!

Originally posted by Cz

Carbonrich ore will be available in... other ways. (Not gonna tell how, but we hope you'll like it. No ETA though.)

Cz
    Originally posted by Krneki

OMG, we'r gonna be slave MINERS again!

/me can see herself going on missions to find the rocks strewn on the floor already.
    /me shudders at the thought of cave missions being a necessary evil.

Soooooo let me conferm this..... NO insturction disks in shops?
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

I had a quick look over lunch, and there are now 'blank instruction disk' in the shops, but I could not find anyway to load it with a nonoprogram. There seemed to be other components for building a 'mass relocation robot', which may be what uses them.

I did not see any pre-programmed disks in the trade room of the shops. (just checked fair trade and one of the ordinary/superior shops in Tir)

Pwyll.

That was terribly helpful, may as well say "Don't worry about it, someone here in the office had a great idea the other day while contemplating his jelly donut, but we won't tell you what, we won't tell you when, but if we did share it with you, you might like it. Look on the bright side, it'll be out before the game ends... we think..."

As I said in another forum...

It's a fine line to walk between "No-Surprises-Policy" and "Can't-Give-Away-What's-In-The-Works"

Hopefully the line will be walked without falling into the ocean of exodus....

JB
    The Cynical Fixer
    "The Money's Gone, The Mind Is Shot, But The Liquor We've Still Got...."
    "It's a fine line to walk between "No-Surprises Policy", and "Can't-Let-The-Cat-Out-of-the-Bag"
    STOP SUFFOCATING THE DAMN CAT!!!!

Valdazz
    L32 Omni Fixer - RK1
    Cynic Exraordinaire

Originally posted by Rypht
    That was terribly helpful, may as well say "Don't worry about it, someone here in the office had a great idea the other day while contemplating his jelly donut, but we won't tell you what, we won't tell you when, but if we did share it with you, you might like it. Look on the bright side, it'll be out before the game ends... we think..."
    I could have said nothing, and let people wonder whether we at all knew that carbonrich ore is scarce.

Jelly donut? Yum!

Cz

Originally posted by Cz

I could have said nothing, and let people wonder whether we at all knew that carbonrich ore is scarce.

Jelly donut? Yum!

Cz
    hehe, mmmmmmm jelly.

Any plans to implement a jelly donut?
    Last edited by Zerosignal; Dec 8th, 2001 at 14:37:51.

Instruction Discs

I've noticed that some mobs drop more instruction dics than others, got 5 discs from 7 kills a few days ago. In SEB, Claw Mutants. Go check em out, I'm finding lots of discs atm with my lvl 59 char.

// Enlil

Someone else asked this already, but... have any of the currently broken recipes been fixed (melee, SMG)?

Other than that... O... M... G! Soooooooooooo many terminals! I spent an entire afternoon trying to find a QL40ish Primitive Freon Bag Cooling System recently. Searched every store in Trade, Ent and Rome, logged, came back after the shops had cycled and did it again. Nothing.

The first store I walked into on Test had two. TWO!

Soooooooooo happy!

Oh hey, a cool way to get carbonrich rock would be... use a Personal Furnace on Monster Parts, then add that to a High Pressure Compression System! Abracadabra, instant carbon!

Tamara Esselte Alsaqri
    "My other character's a trader"

There is apparently an Instruction Disk factory in The Longest Road and the disks must look very appetizing to Scorps! I went hunting there to pick up the last 12K I needed for a level and found Disks on at least half the Scorps I killed. This was East of Bliss.

Scorus

Wink Instruction discs = tasty!

Mmmmmmm...instruction discs!

/me tosses away his jelly donut and munches on a tasty mineral-rich and data-filled treat

I can confirm that the NW Lush mutants also seem to tote these instruction discs around with surprising consistency. After a couple days of teaming there, I now have an entire bag full of them for my guild.

- Rookie DrPhil
    58th OmniTek Doctor - Rubi-Ka 2
    Shadow Ops Member

the shops are nice, I will test the weapon enhancment stuff soon to make sure its working, I just got a healthy infusion of money for esting

oh and the new MRRs aren't working or thier manuals don't tell you how to make an instruction disc correctly or both

Unhappy Prices?!?!

What about prices of tradeskill items?
    These were not mentioned in the patch descrition.
    With these prices for the items tradeskills are simply useless.
    Plz,Cz or Cosmik, tell us if this is somethin which will be changed!

Thx for answer
    Shinji

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast