Thread: Seems like an awful waste of space...

Seems like an awful waste of space...

Am I the only one that thinks AO could benefit from some serious creature poplulation in the zones? I run from mission to mission and barely run across anything worth fighting en route.

I know there are a few static spawn points and things like that, but in general, the only things I have to really watch out for out in the wild are trees, rocks, and other things that might snag my character and make me have to take him off of auto-run.

Maybe I'm totally incorrect in thinking there needs to be more creatures out in the world. Maybe I just don't know where they all are. If I'm wrong, I'd like some feedback on where the creatures are.

Any thoughts?
    "I'll die before I give you a nuclear destruction maximum capability device of some kind." - Einstein

i agreee

i totally agree with you

u travel for miles and dont find one critter
    then when u do find one it is in a small cluster with about 40 others of the same type.

why not make critters auto run and explore?

outside hunting is a nightmare
    if u find a critter and attack it u get 10 adds

they need to be spred out alot

things like lifebreeders in nano valley should stay there as they sting

Yes! Auto run and explore sounds really cool.

So not only would they make the game more interesting if they just add more creatures, they could up the AI of the creatures as well.

It would be really cool if creatures would actually run from you when they're about to die. That would make the run debuffs that fixers have a lot more useful.

--edited because I can't type--
    Last edited by Nobelium; Jun 17th, 2002 at 06:54:48.
    "I'll die before I give you a nuclear destruction maximum capability device of some kind." - Einstein