Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 13.4 : Engineer changes

disco...

i agree wholehearty.
    my bot needs to be able to salute me!

One should not overestimate the impact of the Kamikaze robot - the damage it does is a mere flicker compared to the massive blasts of nano energy the nano-technician can produce. Still, for the ones amongst us that does not want to over-specialize in damage; it can be a valuable addition to the arsenal. The following process ends with a nano crystal - only useable by the engineer profession. The process of building Kamikaze robots consist of two parts: Construction and re-construction. The construction part is divided into three: Body, Brain and Explosive For the Body, combine: - A Basic Mechanical Motion Drive - A Flexible Shaft - A Sheet of Curved Carbonum The parts should be approximately quality level 40 for robot type I and 140 for type II. For the Brain, combine: - A Nano Sensor - A Bio Analyzing Brain - A Personalization Device Again, remember that the result should be circa quality level 40 or 140 depending on what you're producing. The last part is the explosive. Kamikaze Robot I does fire damage, while Kamikaze Robot II does chemical damage. The procedure of making their respective explosive parts differs somewhat. We begin with type I: Use a screwdriver and remove the conducting wires and protective coat from an ordinary charge of flamethrower ammunition. Mount an Active tube in the safe air vent of the container. Now you have a Liquid Explosive Charge. Assemble two more Containers of Liquid Ammo and connect them to a Key Detonator.The result should be a Complete Liquid Explosive. For making a Complete Chemical Explosive you only need a Key Detonator, some skill and a Drum of Hydrochloric Acid. Combine the Body, Brain and Explosive and get a Template Pet. Due to charter LK-901-88 you cannot utilize your robot at this stage. You need to teach nanobots to build the servant for you. Due to the pure technical/electrical material of the robot, this is fairly easy to do: Use a hologram camera and take a 3D snapshot of the Template Robot. Use a Calculator to convert the data, from hologram- to nano building data. Transfer the Nano Data into an Empty Instruction Disc and voila: You have an Instruction Disc - all you need for starting to make a nano crystal. The process uses the Space library and pattern. For further guidance in the art of building a nano crystal, confer the popular 'Book: How To Create A Nano Crystal'. Good luck!

Kamikaze Robot...wow..every time I go on a mission even a low one...

It allways end as a kamikaze action and I lose my bot or my characters life.
    It's so damn frustrating.
    FIX THE PATHING IN MISSIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

a very frustrated level 112 engeneer

Still waiting...

lol still waiting, 14.0 and counting...

lol just a little bump I thought should be implemented in this post
    -Derkyle Rubi-ka 1 Engineer

For the idiot gamer who cries about OE (Over Equipping), go play this instead:
    The game that does all the thinking for you! C'mhere idiot gamers! It's so easy even a moron can do it. Just run the game and THAT's it. It's like, "Set it and Forget it". You will gain levels instantly without you even paying attention!

Re: 13.4 : Engineer changes

Originally posted by Cz
    The Engineer can now build a new type of robot; “The Kamikaze Robot”.

Nice how does it look ?
    Why even say something like this before it actually works ?? beats me.
    //////////////------------------------

Fixer

Hmm

Thus why I replied to this post lol

The game that does all the thinking for you! C'mhere idiot gamers! It's so easy even a moron can do it. Just run the game and THAT's it. It's like, "Set it and Forget it". You will gain levels instantly without you even paying attention!

Talking

What're you whining about? My kami bot works fine. I point it where I want it to go, it goes that way for a bit, then blows up.

Oh, wait, I'm thinking about my car. Nevermind then.
    Why did it have to take me 30 minutes to find a ql 50 mc cluster?
    Down with boring timesinks!
    Get rid of random shop inventory
    Do it for the children!

Talking lol

LOL got one of those self explodeing cars aye? Well they aren't excactly built to be stable. Maybee the kami bots will be that lol.

-(goes to make a brain for his car, to have it explode)

Talking Heh can't help bumping

I will bump this till my hand rotts..

=D

Bumpidy Bump!

Behold the awe of my April 5 Bump!

Feel it's power! Feel the power of my april 5th bump.

bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP bUmP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123