Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Titles. How they should and shouldn't be attained.

In Addition,

Titles should not be obtained: In the arena.

All problems solved. It's Notum Wars, not title-boosting arena duel carebearing :P
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I don't agree.
    First off take farming out of the equation. There are a hell of a lot more people NOT farming than farming.

Now is it any easier to kill a same side member than to kill an opposite side member? I don't think so. Arena fighting is generally a duel between players honing their PvP skills. Some people define PvP differently. Some prefer mass PvP. To me mass PvP is a total cluster**** where people are targeted by several people and the one with the highest damage wins the points.

Of course there are battle strategies to mass PvP just like there are strategies to 1v1 PvP.

Perhaps some classes have extra advantage 1v1 but the same goes for mass PvP some classes excel there.

Taking away small goals from players will not make people happy. I would not be happy to only get points from Omni. I work just as hard in my fights against clanners as I do against Omni. And story line? I didn't realize there was a story line.

Mass PvP is so bugged out and laggy that most of the success happens a few seconds AFTER you did whatever it is you did.

And now that they've made the Tir Arena unaccessible for most Omni who else and where else do we fight? 2ho? yikes.

I prefer Arenas to total cluster****s. And I don't care about title farmers. Eventually I will rise to their level and will have some raw meat to kill.

Anyway carry on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12