Thread: Controlled Economy

Lightbulb Controlled Economy

Guys, IMHO, "Money has gotten completely out of hand", and i think that with a controlled economy, it would all be better, the only problem is converting the current creds to a controlled amount.

First off, Its sort of unrealistic that the gremlins/hobgoblins inside armor/weapon terms etc. have unlimited cash to pay you whenever you have 3 backsacks filled with battlesuits.

Second, with a controlled economy, money would be worth more than it already is.

Im trying to explain something that even I dont fully understand, but if anyone agrees, please add, its hard for me to come up with ways to express this idea.

Thumbs up

That would be too controversial. However I personally think money sinks that people ACTUALLY want. Such as, an item that will allow you to save your char from ANYWHERE but to use it, it will cost you 100,000c or something. And you would need to click an "ok" button so you don't accidicently use the item and cost yourself 100k.

Maybe have an implant station that adds more treatment to you and cost alot more. Though I could see those who supply the +80 treatment buffs not liking that, or it would just allow people to put even higher implants in. But it's just an idea.

Just make things people would actualy use, not charge 1million gold pieces for hair dye.

Originally posted by Skindeep

Maybe have an implant station that adds more treatment to you and cost alot more. Though I could see those who supply the +80 treatment buffs not liking that,

I dont think we would care as long as it were a doc only item we could maybe use on other people.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

About as much sense as Omni-Bounty paying clanners for killing leets .