Thread: RB2 playerbase, Why even belive what FC says? events are going to happen here!!

RB2 playerbase, Why even belive what FC says? events are going to happen here!!

I cant belive you guys even belive what FC says.. To me its all a bunch of crapy empty talk, empty promises, continueing lies and not to mention the "let it be and they will go tired of complaining" mentality. FunCom is starting to act and look like the UO GM standard reply "Sorry, but we cannot help you with that. Have a nice day. Bye "

Its starting to get so pathetic. I can guarantee no matter what FC says, event are never going to happen on RB2, and deff. not in euro time, and never the less Asia or australian time.. They maybe will put in 1-2 events a year in the middle of a week, something like 9pm Central US time or so.. And it will probably be like somehting the event at Galaway pool party, where ppl couldnt even talk to eachother, cause of the spams of OT guards.

FC will probably also reject to even help at player events also, cause that claim not to have the time etc etc etc...

And you know what, we players will just keep going talking in this crap, and FC knows it.. UO players has been complaining about lack of EA/Origin responsibility for over 4 years, threatning to quit and cancel subscription, but EA/Origin never did a thing about it. Cause as long as FunCom can see that they get more new member than ppl quitting they will keep continuing telling that they will consider events on rb2 bla bla bla bla... but nothing is never going to happen, no matter how much we complaing about it.

I have a strong feeling that nothiung will change with funcom and the AO events at RB2 at all..

And dont come tell me how hard it is to run events and how much time it is, cause i know. I helped run the few RP events on Great Lakes and Lake Superior on UO. The problem was that Origin never wanted to help us Counslors to run events at all. The Troubadour had to wait like 6-12 months to get there events approved by origin, anf they had to send like 200 email letter before getting any repons at all. And after 51 months of UO i finally gave up. and moved to AO

Here Funcom was promiseing us a great storylinem great events, lots of player inputs etc etc etc.. and what happens??? just a bunch of empty promiesis, contiueing lies, and empty talk.

I even had a long talk with an ARK on rb2 about 1 month ago, he told me to send a maiul to feedback@anarchyonline.com and tell them how i feel and send my imputs for player events etc. Well.. I sent 3 email and still havent gotten a single respons at all. And yesterday my comp crashed and i had to reinstall so i didnt get a backup of the mail i sent. I dont have the energy to wrinte a new one just to sit here endless with no reponse at all. Cause I'm 110% sure that i will never get any respons. Maybe its time to talk a plane down to Funcom's office in Oslo, walk in the door and start yell at the in my own language (norwegian) about how i feel of there lack of respons and responsibilty, And that is not going to be pretty. This is somehting io never got to do with UO.

And I'm also 99% sure that if i get a repons to this msg it will be like this:

"We know how you feel and we are working on improvents, but at this time there is nothing we can do and we have no ETA on a solution, but if you like you can send us a mail to xxxxx@anarchyonline.com and give them a feedback on the issues concerning you"

or

"please behave you language bla bla bla this is not the correct way to aproch the problem... bla bla bla..

or..

" message delete, banned from forum"

PS! sorry for all the typos, misspelled word etc. I know my english can be bad sometime.

Best regards
    Licenza [NT, RB2]
    Amcathra [MA, RB2]

nice!

The problem is that only the minority will know about this, because FC will not help use the propper channels to submit this kinds of information, If this could be annouched on something like the "Voice of Freedom" channel so more people would know about it, then I'm pretty sure it would come more ppl.-.

You cant just make 1 post on a board and say if ppl dont show up then you guys dont bother try at all.

You need to prepear this kind of event carefully, lots anouncements, like in shopping channels several time a day in atleast 1week in advance.

If you make 1 post at a forum and maybe 100 ppl reads it.. then maybe 20 will show up.

Send me a tell ingame or a post here and i will be happy to help you guys orginize it

---------------------------------
    Lizenca, RB2

Angry

even if you plain to organise an event, Funcom will be here to stop it...i have an exemple, last week , a lot of clan guildes decided to reclaim 2HO, i was here, a lot of people were here, we were begening to crush omni guys, we were winning, and ....lol , 25 or 30 Omni cyborgs annihilated all of us in a second and there were GM with them. Finally the GM said that this "event" was not tolerate by funcom and that all clan members had to return to their cities...:/
    I don't think that events will ever take place on RK2...i just think that RK2 ppl are here to give money to Funcom so that they can plain events on RK1 or creat stupid patchs... :/

(sorry for my english, but i'm really fed up)
    /oofa

Events

If I don't see anyone there I'll know you RK2 Guys aren't serious and won't bother again.
    Sorry Mescale, but I will not be able to attend your event, due
    to going out of town. Thid do NOT however mean that I don't
    care. I have sent e-mails to feedback@anarchy-online.com, and
    also asked my friends to do the same.

It should NOT be up to us to lead the RK2 story, by doing player
    events. I know this might seem somewhat ignorant. But, after all,
    I am paying to at least be entertained SOME. When I seen some
    RK2 events, I will start doing my own things.

Vilbo

There was a *big* event on RK2 today, and it was VERY fun.. for a change i actually felt like they care it was quite welcome...kudos for today FC more of this would surely be appreciated!

It strted with a council of truth meeting in tir, and then following a omni version of the meeting in Omni-HQ, yes thats right a 25% zone...it was a meeting about peace but much warfare occured, yes it was obvious peace treaties carry little weight with average citizen, and it was a boatload of fun to actually participate in.

Thank You FC this is the kinda stuff we want!

Unhappy

Yes and I seem to have set off the whole downward spiral with my little um /flip for the omni's. They were acting up and I felt it was biased that any time a clanner said anything out of line they were slapped down but the omni's weren't. So I ran over and flipped them off before /terminating. It seems I got them all riled up tho and things went from bad to worse.

So my apologies to you clanners for being a bad example.

Hello, let me introduce myself, my character is named Sepentura on the RK2 server.

I have played this game from the very beginning, I started out on RK1 (which apparently was a better place to be) but soon moved to RK2 when it became available. I moved because it was new, and had less hardware problems.

I am a true, true fan of this game and have been from the beginning (accually from way before the beginning) and I desire most of all to be someone on Rubi-KA, to make a difference, but since I play on RK2 I cannot. Only Captfallout or Snarf or the favorites from Rubi-Ka 1 get to change things, but no one from RK2 is noticed or cared about. We are customers too.

I attended all eight of the debates TAG held the last two days, on both servers. A gm by the name of "Neigek" ran them both, on RK2 he/she barely said two words, he seemed afk for most of the time. But on RK1 he/she spoke very often and joked and seemed right at home. Please do not play favorites. Captfallout and a few others were the spotlight of those events and so was Red Freedom, but nothing like that was happening on RK2. All we on RK2 had to talk about was what was going on on RK1, and that is not right. We need things to happen in our diminsion too, rather than just come to events to discuss RK1! He/She did this because there has been nothing to make anyone famous on RK2, no portman no Red Freedom nothing! In other words no influence has been made, because They leave us out of everything.

I was known as Serrephim on RK1 and still am, but I don't play there much anymore, I want to help RK2 prosper more.

I would like to ask Funcom to please allow diminsion switching soon if you are going to continue to mistreat us.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change