Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13.4 : Zoning to indoors will not drop vehicle

Re: Small update

Originally posted by Cz
    Just a little note about the scopes and such.

You can still unequip the car after it has been disabled. You don't have to 'wear' it indoors if you don't want to.

And 'wearing' a disabled car indoors should not interfere with combat in any way. It is completely 'off', just as if it wasn't in the slot at all.

Cz
    Ok, that's good news that it won't interfere with combat, but my point was that I will HAVE to un-equip it to put my scope back in for combat. I don't have the time for this when entering Pvp zones or hostile MOB terrritory. This has become as annoying as reloading my gun after every fight.

Also, my plane drops at every zone, even the wilderness ones. Why is it that some features work for some people and not others? Is it a problem with the patching process?

A question for those of you who's cars stay equiped after zoning right now. Did you do the automatic patch or download the .exe patch? Just wanted to know if some of these fixes are missed when patching by different methods. Like the health dropping when zoning thing.

Cz, about the health drop after zoning, I've found that If you have High body Dev. clusters you lose that health bonus, but not if you use nano clusters of life. Also, the health benefit from the token board is also lost, this is the only health I lose now since switching to Life implants.

Back to the scopes...Could you please make the LLS a more atractive item to use, or let me equip the yachamichi in the same hud as The LLS. Or, at the very least, turn off the lighting effect of the LLS, I had to change my graphics settings"other effects" to see without pain, I rather not have to do that as it's not the only effect that dissapears, ie. I like to see the zone borders coming.

Thanx, again, hope to get a bit more of an answer than last time though.

I know this isn't really related, but it DOES deal with planes zoning.

Any idea on when planes will be fixed so that if you zone above water you don't get stuck swimming? Warping down to ground level as we do overland is fine, but being unable to take off again (and wiggling along at swimspeed) isn't acceptable. Especially when land is so far away it's not even visible and it would take 20 minutes to swim there. And that's only assuming there are no sharks around to eat you on the way.

What about QW when outdoor zoning?

So what happens to QW when you zone from one outdoor zone to another? At the present patch level, we appear on the ground with QW turned off. One would have to recast it in order to fly again. This is pretty lame. Will this be fixed in the new patch? Also what is the actual speed for QW? Do run buffs add to this speed? Why don't pets inherit the speed increase from QW?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12