what if u change the time duration on nanos to this

time on buff = same it is before EXCEPT

if u are the profesion of the nano type and u meet the nano skill req . if this is the case make the nano time permant , so buffs what u can self cast never expire only can be terminated when u want.

this will do 2 main things

1) make teaming and soling more fun as u wont have to be constanly rebuffing low level nanos or nanos u can easly cast and i am sure u all would aggree with me on this one .

2) this wont mean that say a engineer can get max buffed by trader and MP and have permaant mega nano skill buffs because he isnt a trader or a mp so the nanos will expire in normal time. and hes pet will go into /behind mode just like before as he hasnt got the skill. this wont mean that say a enforcer can cast challenger on himself useing wrangles and such like and get it perment due to as soon as wrangles go the nano then expires at normal rate..... but this will mean that a enforcer for example can permantly cast a challenger ..

this basily will not change the game play at all , only make it more fast. when hunting in teams u normaly self cast about 70% of your spells easy then rely on a mp or trader to cast the higher ones.... all what will change is u wont have to redo low lvl buffs only the high ones

the only possible problem is agent with faulse profesion , but this wont be a problem because say he goes one profesion , casts a buff , when he goes back to agent the buff will go on a timer like normal

please post replys and tell me what u think of this idea and if u feel it would work or not.

thanks alot