Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13.4 : Other changes

Post 13.4 : Other changes

• Merit boards can now be worn with social armour. This means both battle suits and grid armour.
    • Primers finally removed from the shops (they had no function).
    • Fixed a reclaim terminal in Andromeda.
    • Removed mission entrances that were inaccessible in Eastern Foul Plains and Omni-Entertainment.
    • Removed the old Organisation Items from shops. The new organization code means these items are no longer needed.
    • The /pet terminate command now has unlimited range.

I saw MP, crat, and engineer fixes/changes. What happened to the line of NT headaches like auto-attack, healing dots, and our calm that sometimes works. Hey Cz visit the nt board and you will see what I mean.

Originally posted by Vegan
    I saw MP, crat, and engineer fixes/changes. What happened to the line of NT headaches like auto-attack, healing dots, and our calm that sometimes works. Hey Cz visit the nt board and you will see what I mean.
    Please keep the discussions here to what's in the patch notes, not to what is not in there.

We do read the NT board. We do know about your concerns, and so does the team. I understand your frustration when something that is a problem to you doesn't get fixed, but we simply can't fix everything in a single patch.

(And these are not necessarily the final patch notes.)

Cz

Every time i read the word "fix", I jump, and read it again because I hope it was the word "Fixer" in a patch note....but well

We Fixers sure would like to know what happened to the promised order of fixed professions, "one at a time" you said

And fixers were set directly behind Meta's and NTs...

Org items/org codes:

Does this mean we will be able to access the guild advantages/disadvantages soon (+1hb buffs/no atrox allowed)?

Kinda off topic:
    Guild bank? Guild Tax? They were originally posted as coming in (I believe) 13.0, but then were yanked, and haven't appeared in any 'In Production' section. Any thoughts? (please tell me if there is a better place to post this. Thx.)
    Former Omni Prime Minister, The Hand of Chronos- aohoc.tripod.com

The /pet terminate command having unlimited range is a very good idea, will be helpful for MP's.

Now if you just give them a /pet teleport command to bring their pets to them, in order to fix the terrible pet pathing, they'll be happy campers.

Originally posted by Spookymonster
    Org items/org codes:

Does this mean we will be able to access the guild advantages/disadvantages soon (+1hb buffs/no atrox allowed)?

Kinda off topic:
    Guild bank? Guild Tax? They were originally posted as coming in (I believe) 13.0, but then were yanked, and haven't appeared in any 'In Production' section. Any thoughts? (please tell me if there is a better place to post this. Thx.)
    The entire organisation system got a redesign, so the old items are of no use, and new functionality (that was intended for the old organisation system) had to wait a bit. I don't have any update on that, but the better place to talk about it would be "Game Mechanics".

Cz

Originally posted by ImaGideon
    We Fixers sure would like to know what happened to the promised order of fixed professions, "one at a time" you said

And fixers were set directly behind Meta's and NTs...
    Two things.

One: That was someone's OPINION (I believe it was Savant, right?)

Two: It it went Meta -> NT -> ... (crat, these days), then that would mean NT's actually got fixed. We got humidity extractor upgrade (much needed), teleport-to-town nanos(nice, but...), nullify sphere (which apparently 3 NTs have on all the dimentions), we got a range cap, we got a PvP gank (.5x dmg, 1x nanocost).... I think thats it, but you get the point
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Re: 13.4 : Other changes

Originally posted by Cz
    • Merit boards can now be worn with social armour. This means both battle suits and grid armour.
    OK, but what is the point? I think I'm missing something. Why would someone want to wear the merit board with social armor?
    -Nevermind, I just remembered the HP bonuses for people with lots of tokens. - New Players with Low Level characters may not be aware of this...

Originally posted by Cz
    • Primers finally removed from the shops (they had no function).
    So what happens to the 20 primers I have in my bank, should I sell them? Delete them?

Originally posted by Cz
    • Removed mission entrances that were inaccessible in Eastern Foul Plains and Omni-Entertainment.
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
    The one on the 2nd level of Omni-Entertainment was so annoying. That mission had a good reward too. I sent a petition/bug report. Glad to see my Bug Report might have had some effect, it is very encouraging.
    «¤ W¥RM ¤»

How about the chat flood with comp lit requirements when you exit the grid?

And the constant "you must be level 2 or have 1000 credits to leave this area" spam when you exit a backyard? It only seems to happen on RK1.

Lightbulb

Can we get other non-armor wearable items to be able to be worn with social armor?

With social armor I can't wear anything in addition to it. I'd like to be able to wear sunglasses and regular gloves as well.

The game is getting a lot better, i'd like to see one change in particular though and that is how xp and looting rights are calculated.

Too many times I have seen or experienced first-hand a larger or/and higher level group swoop in and steal xp and loot from a smaller or/and lower level group/soloer who is fighting a mob which still has more than 50% hp left.

This is especially important to improve now that you are adding static places.

Proffessions

Hi Cozmik

I just want to say that you guys are doing one heck of a job!!
    Things are comming along nicely and the game plays greatly improved. I would just like to make a few proffession comments.
    Is it in the workings or possible to review the required nano skills area of the Fixer proffession in relation to their nanos? Fixers have dark blue nano skills that are extremely difficult to raise to an effective level without completely avoiding one nano type of fixer nano for the other. Ive tried making diffrent races using a nano tech as a fixer you think that the skills would be green with theyre close connection to nano itself But they remained dark blue and the player wasnt playable do to the extremely low hit points and serious lack of weapons skills as well. One skill SMG/MG the Mauser is the only weapon availible that is even worth equiping. These other weapons either require too many ip points to raise or simply do next to nothing for damage. The fixer proffession looses ground every time it isnt ballenced. Fixing the nano skills alone would greatly improve the game play of the class of proffesion. Make the skills light blue not green just make them raisable so players can enjoy the awesome ablilites they have instead of playing frustrated with what they could have.

Thanks

Highway
    OMNI Tek Fixer Lvl 79

Eh... ?? No MA fix still?

MA weapons not getting fixed? Min dmg problem not getting addressed?

How long are MA's having to wait?

'Other Changes Not Mentioned In The Patch Message Because We Know You'll Hate Them':

Worn armor now counts against your weight limit.

Backpacks do NOT remove the weight of items placed in them.

Wave a sad goodbye to being able to collect all the loot in a mission, you can't carry it anymore.

Treatment and Nano Kits still have no weight... don't know about ammo. All those ranged users with 10k bullets best HOPE ammo doesn't have weight now. Or rename themselves 'Pillbox'.

Again, keep discussions of what is not in the patch to other forums.

Undocumented changes should be added here though, and I will look into them and get up new threads for them if needed.

Cz

PS: It's Cosmik or Cz. We're two different people.

Please elaborate on removal of Primers

I for one doesn't get it, you've had the Field Primers in the game from the start, there is 2 shop/booths for those devices in all shops that sell vehicles, and now you guys decide to pull these devices from the world?

Re: Please elaborate on removal of Primers

Originally posted by Brynild
    I for one doesn't get it, you've had the Field Primers in the game from the start, there is 2 shop/booths for those devices in all shops that sell vehicles, and now you guys decide to pull these devices from the world?
    They've never worked, they decided a couple of months ago that they didn't want them working but kept forgetting to take them out of the game or announce that they would never work except in an occasional forum posting. Not a new decision, just a new implementation of an old decision.

Scorus

Cz, or Cosmik, if its true that items in backpacks and armor and such will be given weight, please warn us before this change goes live!

Many of us are walking around with about 10,000 pounds worth of stuff in various backpacks, I hate to think what would happen if the patch went live and I had to walk at .00001 miles per hour to the nearest bank terminal.

Stark! Brilliant, an excellent point Better log off next to the bank on the day before the patch.

CZ, Cosmik, do you see this problem!!!! I wouldn't want to see the stack of petitions on patch day if this happens.

/petition help, I've fallen and I can't get up. I'm in The Longest Road
    Txxx
    Clan Fixer
    Rubi-Ka 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast