Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13.4 : Zone wide chat channels

No..

No... /shout does not cover the whole zone. I'm not sure of the exact measurements, but shout covers 6 x the distance of a /say. A /say from what I've measured with friends before covers what I'd judge at around 15 metres (ie. not that far)... shout is six times that. So ... as an example if you're at the whompas in athen a shout may be heard to about the south side of the hill.. but no further than that.

And what's with the 3 posts after my first one giving the same info I did...? People just don't read before posting do they...
    "I'm going to kill you." "You're going to kill us?" "No, no I'm not, I'm just kidding."

Just to mention that effectively, there's two separate channels: OT OOC, and Clan OOC.
    My neutral char on test could see both of them.

Originally posted by MORB
    Just to mention that effectively, there's two separate channels: OT OOC, and Clan OOC.
    My neutral char on test could see both of them.
    Well, that doesn't really make any sense.

If we're OOC, then we're not OT or Clan anymore, are we?

Yes... But the same applies with OT newbie OOC, Neutral Newbie OOC and Clan newbie OOC if you go there :)

Is there any way..(and Im sorry fo mentioning and comparing the two) that we could get something like DAoC?
    They have their chat channel and then they have the battle spam channel.

There is no way when you are hunting that you can pay attention to what people are saying, and often there is not time to scroll up to look at what had been said.

Now I have other hit other turned off, which helps dramatically, but at the same time..I'm a doc, and I am constantly putting nanos on people...I cant turn that one off, because I need to know how much I healed them for.

I know it would probably be tough, but have two chat channels, PLEASE?
    In two different sections, so that the slow conversations you are having on the sides will still be there once you're done kicking some butt on the field!
    Akibiyori
    Honored Maiden

Brailen
    Deus Ex Machina

http://www.clantwo.org/dem

-=Breathe Steady=-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12