Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13.4 : New bar, "Beer and Booze Pub"

and another thing...

Why o why is Funcom introducing new establishements when there are alot of those in the world since Beta? What about putting something behind the entrances to the "Heads n' Tails" or the "Canary" instead of adding new ones? You will end up with far too many restaurants, inns, clubs etc that way...

Val
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract

Question Enjoy it while it lasts

"Enjoy it while it lasts" ?

This is a new one by me.. is this a joke or a real place?

- Szentisha.

Re: Enjoy it while it lasts

It's sort of between the arena and the prison in Tir..

Originally posted by Szentisha
    "Enjoy it while it lasts" ?

This is a new one by me.. is this a joke or a real place?

- Szentisha.
    Last edited by Hodaka; Dec 7th, 2001 at 17:57:27.

Originally posted by TugBoat
    Someone long ago posted an idea for a seperate "Social" tab like the current armor one. I think that idea needs to be seriously reconsidered. While it may be more Rolepaly-ish to make a player change his armor for street clothes, it's currently hindering bar life and many other aspects of roleplay. Players have too much time, trouble, and $ invested in equipping their current armor and weapons sets to want to take them off. But having all of us run around in full kit does not benefit the roleplay environment.

Call it "personal social holograms", but please consider a way for us to toggle between our combat setups and our social setups with ease.

Excellent idea, because as a solitus there is no way i can get back into my QL200 armor without buffs.

We need some entertainment in these clubs... I think 'proper' dancers, strippers, mud wrestling, etc would be more than appropriate for Omni-Entertainment. Also, NPC's occupying some booths, etc chatting to other NPC's... what about some being underworld type bosses that give out 'unsavoury' missions. Drunk NPC's screwing around. Add some life, use the bartenders to spread rumour, ie. ingame info on places to explore, 'quests', etc.

Also, as suggested above, a 'social' equipment tab to make it simple to swap in and out of clothing. I'd certainly switch over when entering the city if it was as easy as selecting a tab, at the moment it's just a pain.

There's just so much untapped potential...

Well I couldnt wait for it to be implemented anymore so I started a little buissness myself..hehe..so now you can get thoose "entertainers" from me

Silkex Entertainment
    contact /silkex on rubika-1 for more info ...heh you might get offended if you are sensitive to sexually orientated language...in that case I suggest you dont contact me...

Is the Lush Hills Resort ever going to be more than just window dressing? You have this huge complex there but the only things that you can enter are a few small stores on the hill.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Talking hey now...

Fightclubs?
    Arena-bars? with STRIPPERS!?
    Eavesdropping, and alcoholic beverages!!?

This might be offensive to the younger account holders and their mothers (aka credit cards) ...

tee hee. (ok, this text is in no way related to the /ass and the /crotch thing

But seriously: This is great suggestions people... Rentable rooms...Keep up the good work. And that goes to FC as well

Talking WOW...

Strippers ? nightclubs.....?

WHEN ? WHEEEEEEEN ????????

Varviton,

Keeper of the Unredeemed.

Originally posted by Valerian

You are aware of the "Enjoy it while it lasts" in Tir, arent you? 2 Babes fighting in a pool. The damn club is almost always empty but could be loads of fun if only you could bet money on the outcome of the fights

Val
    with this new amnisty they wont fight, they just stand the inviting each other to join. how do you bet on that?

hehehe yeah.....

GO visit Silke entertainment!
    the link is down there in my signature hehe

Looks like most people want more places to hang out.

I like the idea of a arena type room, or even full PvP areas. And if there is gonna be bouncers there wouldn't be a clear outcome.

I mean. you cant just attack the first best target that come along and hope to win. if you attack for no reason the bouncer will be all over you.

I also like the idea of restaurant, gambling halls, and such. But what I really would like to see is guild houses.

A place where guildmembers can sit and talk in private. A place where guilds can store guild items for other members of the guild, rather then trying to find time for both parties to make the swap.

It ouwld be easy to add this feature I think. A bunch of terminals that work as bank terminals but only acessable to guild members.

You should be able to invite people to enter your guild house, to talk about possible alliances, draw up plans for joint attacks or just to party out. And I would also liek to have these guildhouse to be furnished. Maybe have a few extra rooms and stuff.

And that they remove the 10 item bug for apartments and allow you to be able to buy some couches, chairs, tables, tv's and such. I have seen radios, but they are just static items. Why not give us the ability to activate them to get news?

Thats all for me, I am now of to work.

Whens the red light district going to open up? >~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12