Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13.4 : New dungeon (level 30-70)

Angry

Funny how all these dungeons are aimed at lower lvls. Especially when anyone can blaze through 1-100 in about 4-5 days with casual playing.

lvl 1-100 in 4-5 days? CASUAL PLAYING? how hardcore are you? Me being a pretty casual player, i can assure you there is no way to get from 1-100 in 4-5 days. lol.
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

Where are all the lowlevel dungeons?

Originally posted by dfault
    Funny how all these dungeons are aimed at lower lvls. Especially when anyone can blaze through 1-100 in about 4-5 days with casual playing.
    Someone else mentioned that this is the 3rd Low Level Dungeon.
    Where are all these dungeons?
    anyone have coordinates? or know which playfield they are in?
    Please post the coordinates/playfields/approx levels for these dungeons.
    I have heard that steps of madness cannot be entered unless you are at least lvl 30. Does anyone know if this is true? are there level req's on any of the other dungeons?
    «¤ W¥RM ¤»

lvl 1-100 in 4-5 days? CASUAL PLAYING? how hardcore are you? Me being a pretty casual player, i can assure you there is no way to get from 1-100 in 4-5 days. lol.
    Sure there is, if you have a guild to play with.. I wouldn't really call it 'casual playing' though.. although some people DO think that playing 9 hours a day is 'casual'
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

I mean casual playing if yer on a twinker, 1st time through nonono :P

Originally posted by dfault
    lmao..

Letme see, lets say you play 10 hours a day? For 5 days = 50 hours to get to level 100 --> 2 levels per hour, non stop?!..:-) Even with UBER twinkage, thats totally undoable, just to take the time to get twinked, even with someone following you to give you new gear each time you levelled 5-10 times so you remain twinked..man undoable...:-)
    Considering you play during normal play time, dont forget lag and crashes <-- take time aswell..:-)

The Longest Dungeon

... the point of this thread was about the dungeon. Let's not lose focus please. I went to the dungeon (Longest Road at the Omni Mine). Don't remember the exact cords, but just follow the road until you come upon a pond in the road, then turn left. Thank God for the Amnesty, because if you're clan, you'd never get through unless you have UBER speed. Roughly five guards at the enterance, and a couple of T-60s and Slayerdroids. The dungeon is in the building with a Foreman sign. First room has about eight mobs The mob hp isn't as insane as the SoM, but it's still up there. I couldn't kill a grey there with my alpha right off, but nailed it to about 1/4 of it's life. Don't bother going unless you have a crat, an agent and a doctor. The agent can take the no drop rilfe(off the Gun Beetle). There's also a form there that has some use to the crat class....

BTW Soldier, 70 level (lots and lots of play time)
    Got my doc up to 11 in no time, if you know what you're doing. But... 100, sure... sure... buddy.

it's at 1940x776 in longest road. Right under the forman sign as Oberg said. I wonder who found it first, I found out from a guildmate who found out from someone else. Niiiiice dungeon tho, awesome rooms. This is a dungeon you could have multiple groups in at once and not get in eachothers way.

I'm a lvl 91 soldier and I cleared the first room alone, had to mirror, and I ended up with 300 or so hp's but it was doable. A lvl 112 doc and I cleared the left branches all the way to some room with like 20 mobs who all jumped on us at once , we died needless to say. Got the nodrop rifle tho, dunno what else there might be to find, but we were nowhere near done exploring it. You can get the rifle off the blaster beetle thing you find in one of the rooms if you start clearing turning left each fork. Enjoy all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12