Thread: People to avoid RK1

People to avoid RK1

--You are correct. No names will be posted here for now. --

Fit of rage that sort of thing.
    Last edited by Foster; Jun 16th, 2002 at 12:49:44.

Uhm better delete this thread ! Do you really want a blacklist without proof ? What when someone post your name because he dont like your nose ?

yea, that is an ugly nose.

He's on my blacklist now.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Damn Foster, you really hold a grudge dont you? Elitehuntr is my alt that I haven't played in at least 6 months!
    I think the incident you are talking about was when my group was hunting at blaster beetle and you and your small group decided to leech xp from us. We all know that leeching=no no. After several times of asking you to stop, we decided to teach you a lesson. So, we tricked you into thinking we were attacking the beetle so you would attack it and die and stop leeching our xp. And it worked......that will teach you to leech.
    Killrmeta
    Veteran of Synergy Factor
    lvl 220!!!!11one MP Diety - Player since 2001

How ignorant wanting to start a black list but cant even show reasons why.

I dunno...

On one hand it would be cool to see who the jerks are. But on the other hand, I'd hate to see myself wind up on the list. So, in the interest of preventing AO from turning into High School, how about we let this thread die? If you agree, don't bump.

LOL, i have to say this is one funny post. ive never been spammed or ripped off or scamed, but to anyone who has it would be a good idea to post their name here. hehe