Thread: KIWD38 Sniper's Crossbow bugged

KIWD38 Sniper's Crossbow bugged

I recently attained a QL200 KIWD38 Sniper's Crossbow and unlike any other bow or crossbow I own, the bow special attack is non functional. Please fix or note is this is intentional.

Sid

that weapon is not at least 67% bow so it wont have the special (its mostly rifle)

by that logic the solider pistols would have bow special attack because they use arrows (and are pistols/heavy weapons)

Few XBow/Bow diffs.

Bows are going to have Physical Init, Crossbows Ranged Init.

Bows are going to allow Bow Special. _Some_ Crossbows won't if they don't rely on the Bow skill enough.

Poor sid!
    you should have seen his eyes light up when he looted that crossbow!

If you have the IP to spend then i would say it was fair to allow bow special with that weapon, its not much different to other bows and i belive special arrows have a 5 minute recharge (last time i checked)

-LK
    president of Omni-Inquisition
    (Sids boss)

Talking YeaH!

The weapon is clearly called a crossbow, looks like crossbow, smells like a crossbow it's a crossbow. Asquari Chemicical Rifle uses flame thrower ammo, by your logic(Oberon) it should be a flame thrower.

Also some Bow special attacks take longer than 5 minutes to recharge depends on the arrow of choice.

Moreover, where is this "ruling" or explanation of what makes a bow not or not have a bow special attack, seems like more Funcom arbitary BS. Until I see this from an official rep, I think it is fair to assume this weapon is bugged.

Look Im not trying to be an ass, It just seems wrong. What more than likely happened is they just plain forgot to code it. So give bow users some love and fix this.

So BUMP!

Elsid
    "Lk's love muppet"

BUMP!

Still no explanation or answer.

Sid

That weapon is mostly rifle, only got crossbow look and 33 bow attack rating. I think its lacking of special attack is intentional.
    But anyway, bow special attack is somewhat useless and got /wave animation.