Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bump for entertainment patch!!!!

bump
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

Thumbs up would be so cool !

BUMP !

bumps for all!
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

bump some more
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

Adding my 2 cents (funcom..if your smart you will work on some of this...people would flood back to the game). Forgive me if I repeat ideas previously voiced..want to add my voice to them.

Apartments..love the idea about different layouts...wall coverings, furniture (of course) and most of all...a picture window with an actual view of the outside (can just be a view screen with preset viewing points), a list of occupants at each door of the apt building with the ability to leave a message.

Vehicles...cabs (just double click a cabbie in town and your in a car able to drive around in town..but not leave town)..too me..cars buzzing about en masse would make the city come alive.

Came back recently to find apts were still in the sad state they originally were which is pretty bad considering it was a main selling point in the game. Most online games dont do enough for the social part of the game and the first one that does is going to take off (other than UO but it's getting pretty outdated..but heck that game is still going strong and I know housing is a good reason it does). Thanks

Thats an idea, instead of haveing actual windows, have fake windows with holographic backdrops of different places in the game. That will give apartments some personality.

The different layouts are an excellent idea too. You could buy them from vending machines as you go along, upgrading from your free Onmi-Tech rathole to a deluxe penthouse suite. Solves some of the problems with furnishings too, if most of it is built into the actual layout.

Cheers,

~R~

Angry Bump And Objections!!

First off, BUMP!!

Okie! Why no birthday suits for Atrox! I know they list as neuter but ask any lady in the game and they will tell you ALL Atrox are obviously male! So I want to be able to wear male birthday suit socials even tho Im Atrox.

Also I object to the birthday suit being social armor. I think there should be birthday suit sleeves, body, legs, feet, and gloves instead. After all, we don't all have the same looking birthday suit in RL why should we in game? And why should we all have to be exactly the same.... er, size and measurements. After all, some ladies might prefer to have the hardbody look. Others may want the well endowed look. Some may not want the completely birthday suit look, just come real close. This should be very customizable.

And a social clothing should combine, not overlay birthday suit pieces. For example, a lady wearing hardbody birthday suit pieces and a bathing suit social should look like a hardbody in a bathing suit. The graphics should layer.
    Last edited by Halbert; Jun 26th, 2002 at 18:51:42.

They way you would look in your birthday suit would be how you look in a bathing suit, except no bathing suit. It goes in the hud slot so it does not take up a valuble clothing slot. It essentially turns you current nakes texture(you know what those look like) into being nude.
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

Obviously Funcom either hasnt noticed this thread or is trying to ignore becuase Cosmik posted in one of the other threads about "AO Life" but why hasnt he posted here? These are just as good ideas!!!

Bump for Entertainment patch!
    I must warn you that I fight very dirty, I spit and fart and soil myself

Me

"Sings we a dances of Wolves
    Who smells fear and slays the coward

Sings we a dances of Mans
    Who smells Gold and slays his brother"

First time for everything I guess.

BUMP

Where is this AO Life thread?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Great idea. Omni-ent is full of bars and only two are working to date. I think there's like three others that still need to be opened.

And FC, please add more /emotes

More disco lighting! How about some laser light shows?

Originally posted by Spook

Of course there is a zone inside prison. Used to get missions there from time to time when I was at lower lvl, but the mission was about as much prison as missions at Rome´s hospital was much hospital, that is not much at all.
    GM's can put you in jail.

bump

bump.....

I want political venues too!!!

and i wanna be able to go inside the Council of Truth Buildings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus
    CEO Freedom News Networks Inc., RK2
    Bureaucrat, Media Mogul, and all-around good guy!

Boy this droped off

Time for a bump

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast