Please goto this thread, which has been running since the patch on the 14.2 Patch Day Forum.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=30085

This outlines an alledged 'graphical bug' caused by using more than one IP Reset Point at once before hitting accept. This is a matter that gravely needs to be addressed by tech support.

My Adventurer IS still sitting naked in Omni Entertainment General Store with her implants and NCU out waiting after a week to see if tech support will take a closer look at the character.

I repeat this is my MAIN character, she is level 64 and I reset her STR to up my MULTIRANGE so that I could try pistols.

I used one point to reset RIFLE, then one point to reset STR and dumped all this into pistol and upped MULTIRANGE to 256 which is the requirements for the QL 70 Kaen's she had.

I then dumped the rest, about 33k, into my nano skills.

I hit ACCEPT

I tried to equip both pistols.

I couldn'nt since my MULTIRANGE was no longer 256 BUT 50!

On the other hand, the IP from my STR were completely gone!

I was left with NO MULTIRANGE skill or STR to speak of.

I left my implants and NCU off (except I forgot I had a QL 10 pistol implant on my wrist which is probably what showed up on the ARKs 'tool' as being = to 89 points too many)

I petitioned.

I waited 90+ minutes

I had to goto bed for work so I was unable to finish the que.

The next evening I logged on, saw a message from the ARK who had missed me and asked I re-petition, which I did.

I waited 2 hours.

An ARK did NOT even show up in front of me.

The ARKs stock answer to my problem was I had 89 IP points too many (no doubt due to the silly QL 10 implant I had in) and therefore there is nothing he can do. He urged me to write tech support.

I emailed tech support, I recieved a standard form reply. I have recieved nothing since.

I feel this is simply shoddy customer service. This is my main character, one I have worked very hard on and this was to be her 'remaking'. A chance to set her points better and maybe get to able to play her and stop goofing off on alternate characters.

I simply want someone to reply 'Yes we will look into it' or 'No, now go away you silly woman' to my email.

Members of my Organization have also tried petitioning and emailing FC on my behalf, to no avail. The only answer recieved thus far, is the one from the ARK who could'nt even be bothered to tell me in person that he thought I was cheating or pulling his leg.

I need a member of tech support to contact me regarding ticket[Funcom Support #182103] as soon as possible. I will continue to post this message on any and all venues until I recieve an answer to this tech support issue.

Thank you,

Easun 64 Adv
Cyberpixie 80 Trader
Rubika-2
[Funcom Support #182103]