Thread: Who is your favorite event character?

Who is your favorite event character?

I got to thinking about this earlier and I have been trying to take a more active part in rping.So who is your favorite greenie? And which greenie do you love to hate?

More less curious about what everyone else thinks about the roles the greenies play in the game and which ones you really seem to like and which ones you either love to hate or just flat out hate and why.

Hats off, Garrisen. He represents the last vestige of law and order on Rubi-Ka, but he also has a bitter, personal edge. I've worked with him on several things, and it's always a pleasure to roleplay with him.

I love to hate Diamondcut - his cocky personality, the evil things he's done, everything make him a rich villain.

HUmmm.... haven't spoken to that much of greenies, but...

Fav: Insomnias Shades OR Sid Eskew.

Hate: well, not exactly hate, but Commander Scarney really makes my blood boil sometimes. I mean, he's a commander, and everytime I see him, EVEN when he's inspecting the OPs he is ALONE. I mean, bring some protection for the sake of smalahovud!
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

Wink Yeah

Well they all rock but props go out to my buds Dave and Eddie.

You rock.

Thanks

Cayll

P.S. and Gary you rock at being my favorite nemesis.

Hats off to my dear friend Stobor

Talking

Reverand Dioss is a funny old guy. GOT to love it when he hits people with that cane, the hacking and spitting I could do without. ( refuse to clean that up.. VAL!! Clean up on isle # 5!!)

Garrisen who doesnt love to hate him? (He'd be pretty wrapped in saran wrap and gagged.)

Dave what can you say about Dave? He's a walking party.

Shades is like a walking (deadly) care bear.

Chab is he still hissing?

Eddie I hear is a big fan of wedgies!

Tune in next week for as Rubi-Ka turns.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Telion i gotta say, Cuz he backs up his words if he says "You gonna die" then he spawns 50 guards and kill you, The rest is just full of talk =p
    "How do you prove that you exist...?
    Maybe we dont exist..."

"Love goes, Like night... Its a fading dream"

"15 candles
    Redeemers of this world
    Dwell in hypocrisy:
    "How were we supposed to know?"

Before the loss of the Yxxil story, would have to be Chab...was always so much fun to stand and argue ethics and peace and all the other things we neuts stand for with him...totally loved it. His transformation from normal to mr disciple was great, very well done

Now, hmm not a clue. Dave is fun as a love to hate thing. Chabs just wierd now, Eddie is just su****ious....hate to say it don't trust him, or Garrisen for that matter. Who knows. Can't decide currently.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!