Thread: Extreme unbalanced missions

Thumbs down Extremely unbalanced missions

It seems that the difficulty of a mission doesn't have a whole lot to do with its quality level. Here are my experiences:

- At lvl 82 I play QL 125 missions, the exp I get varies from 12k to 28k, averagely 22k exp / mob.

- At lvl 92 I play QL 135 missions, exp goes from 12k tot 32k.

This all is ok, but at lvl 94 I'm forced to play QL 120 mission, because it jumps from QL 120 to 145, and 145 is totally impossible to solo at my lvl.

- At 94 I'm forced to play QL 120 mission, which give me 6k-8k / mob. I tried 3 QL 120 mission today and they all gave me 6k-8k exp. Which is 3 times less exp than a QL 125 mission.

- I play a QL 120 solo mission in team at lvl 94, we get 8k-12k exp.

- I play a QL 110 mission at lvl 82, grouped with a lvl 65 enforcer, we get 10k-14k exp.

This doesn't make any sense at all, basically at my current lvl, 94, I get less exp in mission than I was getting from 75-92. Also in QL 120 missions 70% of the mobs are yellow.

If they would allow us to chose the QL of a mission with more precision this problem could partically be solved. Right now, by sliding the difficulty bar from normal to 100% hard you will only get 4 different QL's to chose from.
    Last edited by Crestfall; Jun 19th, 2002 at 09:00:30.

Hmm, seems like I had some very bad luck, 5 QL 120 missions in a row gave me 6k-8k exp / mob, but now I just played one with 10k-20k exp / mob. Still shouldn't be possible to get that low exp ...

Ql of Mobs varies way to much in solo mission.

We did some 190s and ALL the Mobs were Yellow!! (we are a lvl130ish team), then did a 192 full of Real Means.. is there no consistency?

At least team missions seem more balanced, but please even the level of Mobs in solo missions. Taking a well prepared team into a ql190 and then getting 13k a kill is a bit of a dissapointment.

Ya im level 44 and i tok a ql62 mission and everything in it was grey to me, that was a let down.