Thread: OMG the soldier sucks?!?

Unhappy OMG the soldier sucks?!?

When I first got the game, I wanted to make an char that would look dangerous but be honorable at the same time, so I made the soldier. I was hoping to get my soldier to a high lvl so i could help out omni (since I hear they are always getting raided by clan anyway). Well the problem is, I always thought soldier would be a good or at least decent pvp char. But after reading so many posts about soldiers dying to even docs using the same weapons im starting to have doubts about their abilities. Everyone keeps talking about how they dont stand a chance in pvp, and that traders and docs own them.

Well as much as I would like to continue my soldier, I want a class that'll actually have some kind of effect in this player conflict story line. What do you all suggest? The soldier is most appealing but his skills dont seem to cut it. And I dont want to make a doctor or trader for pvper because that would... well, seem like a cheap way to win. I want a class that would actually get some respect if I played it right and gives other ppl a chance in fighting me (err not owning me tho plz).

Any suggestions would be welcomed.
    Lvl 82 Soldier of Rubi 1

make a fixer, they can be good at pvp, _can_ =D
    if ur after respect, choose the most gimped proffesion u can find and figure out how to pvp with him and u'll do fine.