Thread: Agression bar and Evades.

Agression bar and Evades.

Even at full defence I get crit like a "crit magnet"

Since you are all smart asses and know everything care to explain why?

785 evades.
    Person was guildee, testing.

Good question, i give it a bump 4 u

well 785 evades is pretty low so if the oponent has a higher AR u should still get critted a good bit.
    but i agree evades need to powered up abit! also what is the mysterious +2100 all def on my grid armour IV that means that boss mobs in missions only hit me 6 times when i hold aggro the whole fight but crits hit everytime? also specials and nukes and dots destroy me in grid armour ;( 3k nuke anyone?

Novice Hotpanties
    lvl 178 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

1. God hates you?

2. You owe a karmic debt to the universe. Time to pay up?

3. The current combat algorithm appears to be FUBAR. In the normal course of combat, the chance to crit is supposed to be calculated as a base of 3% plus an additional amount the more the attackers AMS outweighs the defenders DMS. The comparison of AMS to DMS is supposed to take place FIRST to determine if the defender even gets hit at all. Once that happens the algorithm is supposed to then assign the crit chance, determine if it happens, then do the damage calculations.

This is apparently NOT what is happening, or not in total anyways.

What seems to be the case is that when crit enhancing buffs or items (scopes) are in place, the % chance the buff or scope gives is not used in a "comparison" fashion. It is an automatic assignment of a crit. So it doesn't matter if you have 300 evades, or 1000 evades, if your opponent (mobs included) have inherent crit increasing things on them, you will be hit for a crit regardless of your DMS (slider settings).

This is why many fixers claim Grid Armor is "bugged". I believe it is not bugged, but rather this combat algorithm problem that effects everyone is just so much more apparent in grid armor.

Grid Armor increases DMS so much at higher levels, that many mobs can't even hit a fixer using it. However, mobs like MAs crit the CRAP out of fixers in GA because of their inherent crit chance increase. It negates all the DMS that grid armor gives and boom, like I said, just automatically says "you're getting critted".

Other classes don't notice this as much cause they usually fight in more advanced aggressive slider settings and they get hit all the time anyhow. As such, its easy not to notice that you can NEVER evade a crit.

Originally posted by Hothead
    well 785 evades is pretty low so if the oponent has a higher AR u should still get critted a good bit.
    but i agree evades need to powered up abit! also what is the mysterious +2100 all def on my grid armour IV that means that boss mobs in missions only hit me 6 times when i hold aggro the whole fight but crits hit everytime? also specials and nukes and dots destroy me in grid armour ;( 3k nuke anyone?

Novice Hotpanties
    lvl 178 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

785 evades is low? YOU * ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have implanted it and maxed it, its the max, I repeat... MAX I can get.

Your a Fixer, what do you care?

Low, lol thats the most igorant thing I have heard in a long time .

Thnx for a laugh.