Thread: I'm Back (kinda)

I'm Back (kinda)

Addictions are hard to break...

I haven't played since I accout termination acknowledgement. However, the day before my subscription lapsed, the withdrawal pains got to me. I caved in and re-upped. I figure its only 10ish bucks a month and maybe, just maybe, FunCom can turn things around. I would hate to have to start the character over if they do. In the mean time I figure its, at the very least, a good place to find out what other games folks are going to.

But like I said, I haven't played since April 13th. I plan to stop in this weekend to do my "one time only" IP reset and maybe do a mission or join a hunting party if anyone will still have me.

I would appreciate any advise for the reset. Particularly thing I might not be aware of since I have been absent so long. Also, any game play hints for stuff that has changed resently would be greatly appreciated, especially from neutrals or engineers.

If I do start playing again, I will probably play much less often. THe one thing I have learn through this ordeal is the importance of having a life on Terra as well as RubiKa. Likewise, If I am truely back, I will start maintaining the Neutral Locations thread again.

I know that my old friends have out leveled me by now, but I hope to see you all around and make new friends if I can.

Happy Trails!
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Welcome Back.
    If something has changed, hmmm...
    Not every neut you see is a neut (agents).
    Clanners no longer need to go thru NC to get to Athen from Tir. They still get their missions in NC tho. And they still think it's "their" town.
    We can now (supposedly, if that is a word) do the Dodga/Alvin mission and use the pads. Don't know if we can get both tho.
    Your kamikaze bot is in!!! (No, just messing with ya. Sorry. Don't hit me).

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Hey, welcome back

Go do Alvin's and Dodga's quests, neutrals can wear both pads now, at the same time.

If you need IPR advice, you probably don't need the IPR
    Last edited by cold; Jun 15th, 2002 at 10:37:23.

Still gimped until the Schuyler Bow fix
    Which fix? You mean the pysical init thing?