Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dodga/Alvin Quest II Guide - Tag you're it!

Re: i wonder if i screwed up...

Originally posted by traipse
    I'm not sure what I did wrong but i got to galvino and listened to him but nothing happened. I thought I was supposed to get a new mission icon. I sort of cheated, just planted the bug on each of the robots and listened to a thing or two they said, then went off to the next one. Do you have to get every single hint from them? And if I messed up somewhere, can I just start over with the TK, or do I have to begin with the first dodga mission again?

Any help would be welcome.
    same thing happened to me last night (Oct 25, 2002)
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Fancy music playing

I belive that when i did step one of part 2 - finding tk, i got music. I believe that when i tagged him, i got music. I believe that when i tagged TKL i got music. Right now i am targetting elecro, tagging him repeatedly (he says some funny stuff) but no music. Should there be music to tell me the tag is complete?

Also,
    When i listen to the recorder, i get some messages
    "I wonder if TKL is as loyal as he seems" (TK?)
    "one day i will be trash king" (TKL?)
    "...Somethign else..." (?)

Does this mean that i have actually got the tag on electro?

My concern is that for fun i tagged a probe after i tagged TKL. I am concerned that I have wrecked something and failed the quest. how far do i have to go back to fix my problem?

Can someone help me out here?
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Re: Fancy music playing

Originally posted by Animosity
    I belive that when i did step one of part 2 - finding tk, i got music. I believe that when i tagged him, i got music. I believe that when i tagged TKL i got music. Right now i am targetting elecro, tagging him repeatedly (he says some funny stuff) but no music. Should there be music to tell me the tag is complete?

Also,
    When i listen to the recorder, i get some messages
    "I wonder if TKL is as loyal as he seems" (TK?)
    "one day i will be trash king" (TKL?)
    "...Somethign else..." (?)

Does this mean that i have actually got the tag on electro?

My concern is that for fun i tagged a probe after i tagged TKL. I am concerned that I have wrecked something and failed the quest. how far do i have to go back to fix my problem?

Can someone help me out here?
    This is the exact issue I had. I received a new mission icon after tagging the TK and the TKL. I tagged Elektro repeatedly to no avail. I hadn't been using the receiver at all, though. Just bugging the bots. Eventually my mission expired.

Think i may be guilty of using the spoiler rather than ingame help

http://ao.stratics.com/content/guide...deleder2.shtml

It looks like you are to bug, and listen. The name of the next target is said in the decoder. I wondered what that was for. I always wondered how someone was supposed to figure these things out without a spoiler.

So, tonight i will try again, bugging and listening who to go to next. the lack of music might just be a bug.

Will report back in a few days, hopefully with some better sholderpads.

Ani.

reporting back:

Mission complete

I had missed a step

Ani

Answer to Dodga Card II Problem.

Before the full Dodga quest was implemented this is what happened. You would get all the parts from the bots, make the 'brain' and give it to Dodga. In return he would give you Dodga's Card I. After a short wait you then gave Dodga's Card I to Dodga and in return recieved the first Shoulderpads and Dodga's Card II. That's as far as that quest went.

Then the patch came. Now instead of giving him Dodga's Card II and continuing on to Mission 2 of the Quest you recieved Mission 3. You needed to give him Dodga's Card I to get Mission 2 which, if you recall, you already gave him for the Shoulderpads and Dodga's Card II.

I don't know how much simpler I can put it.
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

Bump!

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

I had no problem with the first 3, but after that, i didnt get mission completed at any of the remaining lackeys... I am petitioning now, but doubt it will be of any assistance

Im up to live metal, tag him he spouts a few sayings and nothing happens.Ive tagged him mayby 100 times now :/
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123