Thread: I challenge all Rubi-Ka'ns to solve this problem.

Talking I challenge all Rubi-Ka'ns to solve this problem.

Here is a challenge to all of you.

I need to get to 70 NCU+ and I have 128 in Comp Lit……That’s with the max buffs and Comp Lit and Int implants I can fit. Is this possible and if so, what QL/Type Belt and NCU will I need?

The most I have been able to squeeze in before was about 54 in similar characters.
    Thanks in advance
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=36777
    http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=36780

(16*3)+8 = 56

Guess you'll just have to up your comp lit, or wait for 14.4 (and hope you meet the level req for the fixer NCU buff)

Make temp comp lit implants?
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Sollution to your problem:

Get a few more lvls.

easy enough cyborg dungeon in tir. +45 ncu.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Cyborg armor requires level 71.

He's already buffed and implanted out the wazoo Ober. I bet he's got like 30 base complit.

Yesh, and here I put in IPs to get my NCUs on . Takes all kinds.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Talking at level 4 i had 38NCU ...

Hmmm,

i have an alt character that I really wanterd to have a really really red bot for only once, the day before the 14.2 patch went live.

I used Nano nanny to help me out, but this is what i basically did:

I looked at my base, INT and PSY were the ones really green (guess the breed ) so i started basing my imps on those skills. Unfortunately these skills are almost in the exact same place as the complit clusters, but one

I made a few imps to crank up my INT or PSY (since i am at work i can't really remember which i updated...) and got an essence to equip them (these were STA based btw...) After that I popped the one maxed out complit plant in to equip a somewhat higher two slot belt, after turning off the essence and getting complit expertise. I then had 20 NCU. After this I redid the plants all over again, this time making sure I had STR STA plants in to equip all three plants with complit in them. 20 NCU held enough buffs to actually equip them all three...

At level 4 i had 38 NCU that way...

I don't know your level, but judging from the 128 complit you described you have to be higher than that, so you must be able to get higher imps in. Oh yeah, I ran a level 17 bot at that level, since that was the max i could cast with my low nanopool... I could have gotten a higher one, but alas

I turned lvl 12 after one hour...

I also have an NT that I equipped with a lot of creds and effort with lvl 50 imps at lvl 13, so it's very well doable to get yourself the things you need, you just need someone backing yuo financially, either a high level own character, or a friend who is willing to help you tweak you r char to be all it can be without OE (which is no longer a real threat anyway)

Sorry if I'm being messy here, I'm damn tired really....
    I'll see if I can get myself to rewrtie this if it became unreadable, but i need to be more awake to do so.....
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-05-10 06:47:01
    It will remain playable until : 2004-09-20 08:20:45

Time for RL now

Meet Fluffy