Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saying bye to all the ppl who care

Originally posted by Wrob
    okie Cloudeh... I'm not 100% sure but I got 16% bracers of bots like "metalomania" and Greasy Joints" and these type of bots. (ps. go camp them).
    You can also get bracers of wolves and plants .... prolly to hard for your gimped ass
    And there arw 23908190453289 players wanting them sure ^^
    everytime I go - uber camped -

greasy is camped as hell. metalomania, best in brass and galavno are usually not camped at all.. Stop making excuses
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Re: Re: Re: Saying bye to all the ppl who care

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    I guess that enforcers will be the next in line for this, as they are the only class besides soldiers and engineers that have absolutely no tactical tools at their disposal for PvP.
    Pretty crappy, when you consider that two of the four "direct combat" classes (Soldier, Enforcer, Martial Artist and Agent) are (or will probably soon be) the worst at actual direct combat...

Cya Asmod =\ sucks to see the cool people leaving. I agree with you on the soldier issues though, soldiers keep being indirectly nerfed, and bracers are overpowering in PvP... I am too lazy to get them myself, but I crit many high lvl people for 400-600. It *IS* like they have TMS up.
    Enigmamonger - Trader

Hardcore Monger

Originally posted by Pie314
    greasy is camped as hell. metalomania, best in brass and galavno are usually not camped at all.. Stop making excuses
    Lies, I went to EVERY Robot today to "redo" the Quests.

Storm was camping / killing, not letting people tag them.

All except Best in brass and Galvano.

Which I happily had to myself, the first time some *****es took it.

Then I had to get my X-rays taken

So bleh.........Im not going to try and out damage 4/6 Storm.

Adios Asmo =/

Sad to see ya go.

take care Asmo

you were one of the cool ones :O)
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Very Sorry to see you go Asmodeuz

I`ve had fun playing with you, one of the few decent guys I have met, both in and out of Arena.

I wish you luck in finding another and better game, who knows, we might all be looking for one soon.

We`ve lost a lot of good people lately and FC just keeps rolling happily along not heading the calls for attention. Soldier used to be fun to play, Race in somewhere, deliver your alpha and see the mob/player die. ... the only problem was handling the next two mobs while your specials recycled ....

That used to be a defining trait of the soldier, excellent first strike capability. If you had to stay in the fight more than 20 seconds you were in deep s**t.
    Now we cant even stand up for 15 seconds. DoT`s and reflect damage alone are enough to kill us. On top of that we get get rooted and divested/debuffed so we cant even use our best weapons.

Once upon a time there was 12.6..... from then on its been going steadily to h*ll.

Jim Salabims statements to Dai Galean in the "soldier top ten questions" proves that FC ignores these forums and the plight of the players.

I seem to play Beartwo less and less these days, why?

Its no fun to play a character who cant do anything except blitz missions and camp items.
    My soldier has become a support character for my alts...

Again Asmo, I am sorry to see you go, but I understand you very well.

Good luck!
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Unhappy

Damn, asmo... I am so sorry to see you leave :-/. You are one of the nicest people I have met in AO. I really hope you'll come back to AO someday, but if you don't, good luck to you at whatever you do next .

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Unhappy Farewell

Take care, A. It was fun while it lasted and hopefully our paths will cross again.

Originally posted by Cloudeh

And there arw 23908190453289 players wanting them sure ^^
    everytime I go - uber camped -
    yea =) very true. =)

Do as me and take a calmer with ya on a ql200(title6) or <190(title5) missions and loot the chests on a team mission. (actully i am my own calmer) but you get my point. Have so many bracer's i have to give some away now(from chest's offcourse). ;p

And take are Azmod however you may be.... never knew you ingame.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12