Thread: A Meta-Physical disturbance

A Meta-Physical disturbance

There has been a great disturbance in the Meta-Physical force. As if millions of voices cried out at once and were suddenly silent.

The Meta-Physical realms have grown slightly more distant and the powers of Meta-Physicists and Visionaries has grown more distant.

Also, very distantly in the Astrological heavens I sense a malevolent and hateful force. Journeying towards Rubi-Ka from a long distance and with a great force.

I'm afraid that I will not be nearly as much as before. It is my duty that I must focus and understand this thread and this diminishing of feeling we feel. But surely if I fall someone else will take my place.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Nerva-is gasps as his sences expand outwards

::as he focussed on the Meta-Physical world, his light blow glowing eyes widen even more, the sences plunging into his own world of feelings, a world of feelings he, as only a 12Th level disciple still had, still had been unable to cleanse from his soul. and then he felt another grasping into the world, his name falling to his lips silently before he sent his feeling of concern out. his loyalty was to the Meta-Physical first and then to Omni, where the first is concerned, the second becomes terribly insignificant, sending but a single mental and emotional message of concern to the other::

What was that Brother?

{removed by timelapse - trolling}
    Last edited by CJ; Jul 31st, 2004 at 17:04:50.
    Based God.

I sense nothingness. A memory of a memory of a strength in emotion that was once greater. A part of my soul is missing. A lone child cries out without a voice and others continue walking by as rain pours on him in a massive city where he is alone.
    Meldaeyn
    220 Omni Meta-Physicist on Rimor
    As long as the enemies of the corporation still draw breath, there can be no peace.