Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Death of a legand

Syrah! Don't go! Don't leave us... I don't really know you.. But you inspire me everytime I run past you in Ent or whereever.. Being a Neophyte one day.. imagine that..

Funcom: Get a grip. Give your ARKs a lesson on customer care, PLEASE. You're losing customers by the week now, with your lousy handling of lost items. It's like you require us to take screenshots of EVERY darn item we have, with /played noted too, so we can verify the time we had the item. that should NOT be necessary! Straighten up. Fix it or you'll see more cancellations.

*shakes head sadly*

Why is this never in the patch notes? "Fixed a bug with petitions. You will now be reimbursed when UNIQUE or NODROP items vanish for no reason at all."

*slumps shoulders and sighs*

FunCom, shame on you for not fixing the vanishing-items-bug/reimbursement policy.

DrCam
    Freaks of Nature

Originally posted by j.t. owns
    P.s. omni got a kill on tar? wow nice job!
    um....omni has killed T like the last 20 times in a row.
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

Think about it funcom, we're not making this up... WE (your customers) believe that YOU could care less about us.

Now even if this was some collective halucination or mass hypnosis, it'd STILL be your fault for not PROVING us wrong.

Originally posted by Abid
    Think about it funcom, we're not making this up... WE (your customers) believe that YOU could care less about us.

Now even if this was some collective halucination or mass hypnosis, it'd STILL be your fault for not PROVING us wrong.
    Abid for president (of FunCom)
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

This really confoozles me, when I make a petition, and it says Im lets say 50th in queue, I find someone still shows up pretty damn fast... Maybe Im lucky, i dunno...

Syrah at tarasque?

I never thought she=he ran that far from a zone. Who cares who leaves. If I see someone upset and saying they gonna leave for the first time then they have integrity, when they say they gonna leave for the nth time they have nothing. Cya for the nth time.

n=1,2,3,4,5,6,7,...........

last 20 times in a row ? lol ballox
    i not been doing any tarasque last week or so cuase of exams but when i was doing tarasque omni were getting no tarasques?
    2 dungeons spawned and we got both on my last dragon run lol
    thats right u got beat twice in a matter of 20 minutes.
    but maybe u have "20" dragon kills in my absence even though he spawns a maximum of twice a day i think?

Novice Hotpanties
    lvl 178 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

Maybe if you said sumone hacked your account you would get your coat back

Someone make me a ql 200 spelling implant for our "Legand"

lol FC dont care about you....who would care about a person like you.You walk around like you are better then everyone cause you got a title.

So So So shallow..tsk tsk

you lost your coat now you threaten to leave.....i could imagine if you lost your title haha.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Originally posted by Resta
    Maybe if you said sumone hacked your account you would get your coat back

Someone make me a ql 200 spelling implant for our "Legand"

lol FC dont care about you....who would care about a person like you.You walk around like you are better then everyone cause you got a title.

So So So shallow..tsk tsk

you lost your coat now you threaten to leave.....i could imagine if you lost your title haha.
    Hehe, i think i remeber a tread where she threaten to leave after loosing Novice....

Lol, good 1 Resta

No offense Resta, i like you alot better than Syrah, but don't go *****ing about her making 'typos' when i see 2 in your signature already...

In fact she left already.
    ~Lone

Regardless of whether or not Syrah was the first Neo, she is No. 1 in PVP and all you clanners-whiners can sit on you know where.

It was a blast while it lasted and I really hope you won't really quit.
    Greendevil Solitus Soldier
    Grummpy Atrox Enforcer

Lightbulb

Yes it does suck that the overcoat got deleted, but Syrah is definately not at the top of PvP, seeing as there are people that can kill her with few problems, ei Caol.
    Enigmamonger - Trader

Hardcore Monger

{Removed by Cz due to circumvention of swearing filter.}
    Last edited by Cz; Mar 17th, 2004 at 17:13:16.

Originally posted by Superflu
    Regardless of whether or not Syrah was the first Neo, she is No. 1 in PVP and all you clanners-whiners can sit on you know where.

It was a blast while it lasted and I really hope you won't really quit.
    Garv was the first Neo, Syrah was second.

HotPanties, yes for awhile omni was getting owned, But the past week or so we have been tearing up the clanners like no one's business.

Last night we held the big grey room befroe T's layer (T had been pulled there) and proceeded to own all the clans over and over.. then when T was dead, we stormed up and killed yall..

you also may be gettinga false sense of " we rule" cause clan will come.. lots of you.. then omni shows up and alot of us go into the second spawned dungeon, and we kill T there,, while 5-10 of us struggle with 50 clanners in the first one.

Sorry to threadcrap.. but Omni did get owned for about 3-4 T's there.. but lately we have been killing him ALOT.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

aww, and I thought only MAs at 190+ was allowed to call themselves Legends
    Znails

Originally posted by Znaily
    aww, and I thought only MAs at 190+ was allowed to call themselves Legends
    Well, she called herself a legand, it's maybe something else
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Unhappy

Dont leave us syrah

Sorry to hear about the coat

lol syrah wouldnt even duel me....

some hero!

sorry bout ya coat tho, and yes isnt this the 23rd time ive read you leaving thread? like angel, manti and quite a few others

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast