Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Introducing the Professionals

Anybody bothered to mention the perks of being a proffesional?

Psh, Test server , you know what Im talking about.

While we 'mere mortals slave over hours of mission on a server nobody plays on you just..

Oh I wont bother.
    Stop cloud , dont say it! NO!

Ive always respected Arinia, I hope I can always.
    But kink...
    Seriously man, remember that chat, you are all EVERYTHING I SAY IS RIGHT, AS LONG AS I HAVE SOMETHING NERF IT SO NOBODY ELSE CAN GET IT! I HAVE ALL THESE ITEMS, LET ALL THE VETERANS HAVE LOVE AND LET ALL THE NOOBS HAVE TO WORK HARDER FOR IT.

That kink every discussion.

me me me me !
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

So your proposed solution, so that the Professionals, who are in a position of having a direct conduit to Community members (although mainly ineffective), can test new patches and show existing bugs to the Community team in-game in a test environment without lag and other factors, would be to purchase, install and maintain an additional -test- server, so that everyone who has already chosen to play on Test, can keep Test as the little -elite- community that it seems like it is?

I would love for you to explain to me why we are seen as such a threat to the people who play on Test. Nobody said you weren't testing things properly. The problem is that there aren't enough people playing on there, and I see it as a big, big advantage to have the 24 people who HAVE a way to make the voice of the people heard, to be seeing, testing, and experiencing the bugs in new patches.

Maybe I'm just crazy.

I don't play there every day. I play there when there's something to test. Get over it.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

How Can I apply for a job as one of the trader professionals?

/Themakerr

/Quamie
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

mail Cosmik who is MIA for a week

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Letah
    mail Cosmik who is MIA for a week
    You need to write a resume?

MIA for 5 weeks now.. dont bother sending now.

But before that it meant mailing Cosmik yes.. dont know what to put into it since I never mailed him.

I do know you cannot have *any* mark on your account, any warning, forum active (esp in your main field), experience in your class, known to seek out the best for your profession (helping new players, trying to fix stuff) and not a flamer or bad mouthed person.

Thats what I understood of Cosmik's first mails. Don't nail me on them.

But again, useless now; kinda hard to apply for a job when the job doesnt exist.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Question

I'm not sure Cosmik will return. Anyway the reason why he's late might be because of the thing that happened on Bali, we can't know for sure if he knew someone that was killed there. And if that's the case, he'll have our sympaties and understanding (at least from me).

About the professionals, both soldier professionals are MiA, new ones need to be appointed.

What is happening with the professionals btw ? Is that something that will be followed up on or can we say "tried and failed" ?
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

The Professionals program has been/is halted until Cosmik returns. Cz said he doesn't have the time or resources to dedicate to it, since he is carrying both his own workload and Cosmik's at the moment.

So, for all intents and purposes, until Cosmik returns.. there is no Professionals program. We will recieve no more information on our forum than you guys will out here.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

Originally posted by Sjoko
    I'm not sure Cosmik will return. Anyway the reason why he's late might be because of the thing that happened on Bali, we can't know for sure if he knew someone that was killed there. And if that's the case, he'll have our sympaties and understanding (at least from me).

About the professionals, both soldier professionals are MiA, new ones need to be appointed.

What is happening with the professionals btw ? Is that something that will be followed up on or can we say "tried and failed" ?
    He's in Australia (moved there) and has ISP problems; He's gone for more then a month now so it's not the stuff that happened in Indonesia. We'll just have to await his return. FC verified and told us he's by no means fired.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567