Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Professionals

Introducing the Professionals

The Community Team is proud to announce the creation of a new player program, nicknamed the Professionals. This group is made up of 24 players - 2 from each of the 12 professions - that will work closely with the Community Team to identify and highlight profession specific problems, issues and suggestions from the player community. The aim of the Professionals is to ensure each profession has an equal voice in such a large community by taking discussions from the bulletin board and presenting them to the Community Team for further discussions with the designers. The Professionals will also be a channel for profession specific information from Funcom, such as changes, fixes and improvements. Essentially, the role of the Professionals is to make sure all professions are well represented and all professions are well heard and addressed.

The Professionals are:

Adventurer
    fl0w_ (Flojojojo)
    Serena

Agent
    MorphX (Morphex)
    Tekkor

Bureaucrat
    Amanite
    Charles (Kithrak)

Doctor
    Destria
    Letah

Enforcer
    Arinia
    MiKEBoND (Kinkstaah)

Engineer
    Munchausen
    krneki (Prologic)

Fixer
    Argulace_MoK (Argulace)
    Nettie

Martial Artist
    Davedread
    Filik

Meta Physicist
    Ipsa
    Xtremtech

Nano Technician
    Drabin
    Fingers (Phinger)

Soldier
    Tindish (Tindstar)
    Zerosignal

Trader
    Noer
    Zyxlquith

I know you'll be seeing them around on the boards and perhaps in other places, so give them a hello once you do. They'll be only too happy to listen. I'm sure I can say on behalf of them all, that we all look eagerly towards helping move the professions, and Anarchy Online, forward.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

*Waves* I look forward to doing my best in this position. I can be reached in-game if you want to talk something, but bear in mind I won't always be available (I like to play myself somethings ). But if you post on the Doctor forums I'm sure either Letah or myself will notice it sooner or later
    Dest

this looks like great news.
    *thumbs up*

I'll echo basically everything Destria said:

Our job is to bring the info to the community team so that they can present it to the designers. I'll do my best to respond to messages in-game, but primarily here on the boards is the best place, as I like to play the game too
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Very happy to be here

I'm personally very happy to be here and I hope to be very helpful to those that require assistance and/or have concerns.

echoing Destria too...

Its a great honor, and please feel free to contact me in game, on irc or on these boards about trader issues (14.4healnerf etc). I might be busy just at that moment, but I'm here to listen.

Zyx
    Zyxlhyperbouncing firebrand trader going up in flames of black shiny kirch kevlar twirling armor spinning sparks and smoke

I demand Miir release her summer line! and her winter line! and her fall collection!

And I want a kevlar combat bikini too please... and a summon-and-debuff Leet for all of those pesky people wanting wrangles

While I'm being greedy and demanding... I'd like to be a little taller too, and I think I really want a few wigs for fun, and maybe a hat or two, and some irridescent purple guns that do cold damage. Got that? Good. I'm waiting impatiently here

Post Professionals

I very much look forward to serving the community.

I'll try to make myself available as much as possible in game as well, however same goes for me, I do like to play

Send a tell anytime, if I don't reply right away please try back again later.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

/echo... echo...

Yeah, we'll all do our very best to help everybody out and throw profession specifics at Cos, Dai and Cz.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Yup, I'm sure we'll all be doing our best to get the best out of the game for all of the communities. We'll probably need a little time to get our acts together and set everything up, but as Destria said, we're there to listen and take issues to FunCom.

Same goes for me too, in that you can give me a tell in game (Xtremtech RK1) or grab a hold of me on the #Meta-Physicist channel on the AO irc server when I'm on there... but the best route is probably through the MP board. That way both Ipsa and I will be able to act on anything you may bring up.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

X
    Last edited by XtremTech; Jun 14th, 2002 at 20:18:24.

I wonder how long until the hate-spam begins!

Congratulations all!
    RETIRED

Hopefully we can get this thing up and running without too much hate. After all everyone in the group are here to help you guys.
    ~Lone

Thumbs up

Wao, grats to you all!
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

Talking Congratz

Congratulations folks, especially to the smurf Arg and smurfette Nettie.

Good luck folks =))
    Fixeline Unit Leader in Reborn
    Crateline

This is a very good idea. Good luck guys.

Kewl..

Grats folks..especially you Ari!! heh..damn, but Div 9 is just ALL over the place, aint we?

Im sure you folks'll do a great job..
    Commander Barron
    Prime Director: Omni-1 Operations
    2nd in Command
    Division 9 [R.S.G.E]
    barron@rsge.net
    Click Here to Visit the ALL NEW Division 9 Website

Ahh nice to see the leader of the biggest ganking lamer guild in the game is a helper now

That's not a nice thing to say about Argulace!
    Dest

Post lol

Yep, i admit it.. I'm a leet ganker :P

LOL!
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Bureaucrats

Heya heya..

It is an honor to be part of the Professionals and I really look
    forward to be able to listen and summarize all the propositions,
    complaints, .. from both the players and the Community team
    about the Bureaucratic profession.

To all bureaucrats of Rubi-Ka (1 and 2), I would like to say that
    we always wondered if someone was listening to us..

Now, I really feel like we will have something to say, and that the
    Community Team really wants to listen to us.

I hope that we will use that possibility to have constructive
    discussions about issues of the profession, but also about all
    that can be linked to the roleplay potential of bureaucrats on RK.

Don't hesitate to ask me or Kithrak for informations on the forums.

Amanite
    Bureaucrat
    RK1

Indeed, a great honour and I'll do my utter best in making Docs the first class to be nerfed j/k

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast