Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Updated release of my AO World Map v4.1

Originally posted by Dovve
    It just so happens that the people at http://www.agentsector.com have put together just what you are looking for.

You can download an integrated Lead/Dovve's map here:
    http://www.agentsector.com/agentsect...minal_v1.4.zip

Thanks everyone for your kind comments Enjoy!

It dont work, it makes the lead part work but the dove map dont work, it just gives an error message and then you have the zoom icon on the top left of your screen.

Demendar, that is an old post from before 14.4

Dovve is working on a new map and will let us adoring fans know when it is ready.

-Myrthe

I miss my Map.

BTW: Thank You! Your map is an "Awesome" addition to the game.
    Othgar
    Omni-Tek Master Assassin
    Skitch
    Omni-Tek NT (Testlive)

Is the map pic on your web site the current version? There are some wompa lines I don't see, like new Varmit Woods ones on the Clan side. Got them written down at home, can't remember them all.

Originally posted by LonnusMaximus
    Is the map pic on your web site the current version? There are some wompa lines I don't see, like new Varmit Woods ones on the Clan side. Got them written down at home, can't remember them all.
    Hi Lonnus, not they arent current. This post was made a bit before 14.4 was released. In patch 14.4 the way that maps work was changed. They are now a different scale and support a zoom feature. They also added new outposts and whompa routes. I am working hard on making a compatible update. I'm estmating I will be done on July 7th (this weekend). So keep and eye out

I've made a ton of progress on it and am about 80% done. Not long now.

Sweet!!! i just love your map! it's great with the dungeons marked. and the grids!
    When i saw i couldn't use the map after 14.4 i cried myself to sleep.

Keep up the good work! i know it helps many people, it helped me
    Jansi The dancing fixer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123