Thread: In the still of the night

In the still of the night

In the still of the night.
    The mist was heavy over Home, a lonely figures moves silently though the shadows, quietly. Slowly she makes her way to the entrance of a building, dodging the securitycamera she knows is there.
    Out of her pocker she picks up a lockpick and pick open the lock. Quickly she sneaks in through the door, closing it quietly behind her.
    Her black outfit makes her blend in perfectly in the shadows, the hood covers her face.
    The hallway is dark and empty, she can se the laserbeams that cover the passage.
    Gracefully as a cat she crawls, jump and bend to pass the withoth breaking a single one.
    On the other side she streches and almost purrs, very content with herself. This was the hardest part.
    Without a sound she moved toward the lift. Inside she put on a harnest, golves and climbingshoes as the elevator rushed to the top floor.
    As the elevarot doors opens she sprints toward the staircase leading to the roof.
    Once on the roof, she takes out a rope out of her backpack, check that the ancor is securely attached.
    With one smooth motion she throws the ancor across the gap to the building next door. A quick and stron tug makes shure it is secutely hooked on the other end. Vith swift motions she fastens the rope to the harnest.
    With a small steps she moves to the edge, take a deep breath, close her eyes, and jump.
    Rushing through the air, soundles, falling feely, the adrealin pumps rapidly through her body.
    As the rope is streches she is drawn towards the building. she turns so she faces the incoming fasade, strech out her legs to ease the impact, Knees bending to absorb the shock.
    Once she comes to a stop, she starts lowering herself down to the right floor.
    Reaching into her pocket, she pulls out a glasscutter, cuts a hole just big enough for her to squeese through.
    Once inside she takes of the harnest, shoes and gloves. She pulls down the ziper in her jumpsuit, it drops to the ground with a swooshing sound. The hood is pulled of revealing a carefull applied makeup.
    Out of the backpack she pulls a pair of high heel shoes, slip the on, walp up to a mirror. For a few seconds she evaluates her looks. Medium hight, decent body, long hair, bright eyes. No nockout, but she would do.
    Turning away from the mirror , she heads for the door.
    Gracefully she moves down the corridor, down the stairs, as she aproaches the bottom she heard music and laughter.
    Swiftly she sneaks through the doors and mingles with the crowd in the room.
    Grabbing a drink from a passing waitor she studies the people present over the edge of her glass.
    She feezes for a second as she sees her target. Over by the window, a man. Her heart starts pacing.
    Her eyes rest on him till he looks up and their eyes meet. He raises an eyebrow, and lift his glass as a greeting.
    With confident steps she walks over to him.

To be continued....

((ooc: sorry to post this way to a work in progress, yet may one partake in the writing, to make it a play or was the intension to write this one selve. once again I beg you to forgive me for the interuption and the ooc post to a work in progress))
    =of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most=(by Nerva-is's MUN)