Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DODGA/ALVIN Quest: Greasy overcamped because of slow spawn.[bump me]

Originally posted by Cosmik

Yeah, I was there for quite a while. And it's been something on alot of our minds all week. We are hashing out solutions, and I'll be making sure your feedback here (and from what I saw in game) is taken very close note of.
    this is what i suggest.
    we can make use of PVP's timelimit (like 1 min)
    u can target him but cannot attack him(or all attacks will b absorbed)
    tt way,we can tag n kill him.

I wish they would increase the spawn but we have asked and asked for that in cases like the Lab Director and Funcom doesn't even bother answering, much less doing anything about it.

So, since they don't want to do that: have the named robots in the Dodga quest all spawn completely randomly in their zone. LiveMetal could be anywhere in Greater Tir County from Bot Mountain to the Cyborg dungeon to Sandworm territory. Trash King and Lackey (together or separate) might be sunning on the beach or haunting War Academy in Athen Shire.

Scorus

Originally posted by Scorus
    I wish they would increase the spawn but we have asked and asked for that in cases like the Lab Director and Funcom doesn't even bother answering, much less doing anything about it.

So, since they don't want to do that: have the named robots in the Dodga quest all spawn completely randomly in their zone. LiveMetal could be anywhere in Greater Tir County from Bot Mountain to the Cyborg dungeon to Sandworm territory. Trash King and Lackey (together or separate) might be sunning on the beach or haunting War Academy in Athen Shire.
    If they increased the spawn it would create even bigger problem (go see what happens at Nugget and other uniques when the 18 hour spawn time hits), faster spawn is working "ok" with other bots so why not do that with GJ as well.

Make them spawn randomly all over a absolutely huge zone like Greater Tir County? Well that's just silly in my opinion. Quests need to be some what challenging, not impossible.

Originally posted by peekaboo
    Make them spawn randomly all over a absolutely huge zone like Greater Tir County? Well that's just silly in my opinion. Quests need to be some what challenging, not impossible.
    How is it not impossible now?

But seriously folks, a random location spawn would get people to explore these huge zones we have, if only for a part to a low end item. It would hardly be impossible, and truly make it a challenge.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12