Thread: X-Com recruitment comminique

X-Com recruitment comminique

(though this forum is meant to be viewed by everyone this post is obviously ICly meant to be sent only to certain unallied omni recruits keep that in mind please )

Greetings...

If your getting this message then weve probably heard a lot about you, and thats good. This is a direct comm link from General "Krayve" of the 2XCU Extraterrestrial Combat unit, X-com; and were looking for you.

X-com is an elite group of the worlds best agents, soldiers, medical engineers, warriors, scientists, and beurocrats banded together to combat something so secretive that anyone you tell this information to would have to be eliminated, permanently. There is a threat impending on rubi ka, one like no other threat weve ever seen. It is bigger then we could possibly announce, and can only tell you that we need more people like you to stop them.

We are highly trained, well equipped, and work under the blanketing shadow of omni internal operations. If you are interested in being a part of something phenominal, then you can contact Krayve directly. If you dont know how, you will. If he is not availible then contact General Aevia of the 2XCU Engineering corps, or you can access their gridsite at terminal adress http://xcom.atspace.com/ . Your security clearance has been temporarily upgraded to allow you access.

If you dare try to contact anyone else with this information, any memory of this or anything X-com related will diminish itself. If you try to leave another covert bit of information for anyone else, believe me we will find it. If you refuse, your memory of this event will also destroy itself. Do not play games with us, but if you are willing to be the most elite of the elite... well know where to find you...

*the message suddenly fades and scratches, then the data destroys itself from within your NCU*

(OOC - What we are)

X-com is a semi rp oriented guild of close friends whom occasionally adventure together. We are designed as a first response team to the impending alien attacks coming in alien invasion. When the aliens strike we will be there, and every time they hit we hit back, harder. But one will not be required to role play all of the time in X-com, only to follow our rules and regulations (which ARE subject to change from time to time) and to be respectful.

Its easy enough to get into X-com if you have the right attitude, we have no level restrictions and no hefty restictions. However your BEHAVIOUR and PERSONALITY are what makes you a part of our organization. If your a good guy/gal who enjoys helping and doesnt mind roleplaying a bit with good friends, you can consider yourself in. However before you become a member I will wish to personally speak with you first hand to assure you have the right stuff.

(What we are NOT OOCLY)

We are NOT an uber guild!

Yes we go on raids for the org and help each other, and even help each other a whole lot as well as other players, but keep in mind we are not a charity organization. We have limits. Each player in our org will be subject to receive just as much help as they are willing to put out to the org, its only fair.

We are NOT stict, stick in the mud (or in other very dark areas of anatomy) people who require super lockdowns on all guild applications in order to apply. But we do have a very effective, very strict method to applying, and even after your in you must show your worth for any sort of promotion or to stay in.

We are NOT a guild for everyone! If your looking for a group of uber level 220 ish pvping, uber twinking, uber ganking, clanner killing maniacs,... were probably...not for you. However if you enjoy to play the role of strategic striking, roleplaying, and a secret police force, that is exactly what we are.

We are NOT another guild from long ago being ressurected. We acknowledge there was another guild by the same game long ago, and if you read our site you see we have a bit of an IC explanation for it all.

And most importantly we are NOT biased to your nationality or timezone. We ENCOURAGE european players to join, aussies, asians, whatever youd like. We want to try to have people in all timezones, so everyone has someone to speak to and adventure with.

And last but not least... we are NOT an inactive, immature, fly by night orgnization that is here just to have a 'kewl' org name. We are here to stay. We are mature, professional, and respectful. We accept no less from our members, and expect all members to treat any other org or player with the same respect.

If you wish to apply, and think you can live up to the code of ethics on our site as well as our unusual screening proscess then be my guest. Send a tell to me (Krayve) or our second in command (Aevia) for more information.

Sign me up! Just promise, if you (President) do leave the game in the future - leave properly and not leave the whole org. hanging
    "We stand united, to guide those oppressed by chaos; to the light".

Dr.Nicholas Xeo aka Prognosis. Surgeon, X-Com Medical Division.

I wont be leaving anytime soon Org first of course :0

[ooc

Out of curiosity, is this guild unrelated to a past guild with a smilar name?

/ooc]
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

No not at all. I had tried to clear that up before, guess i wasnt clear enough about it.