Thread: Eastern Foul Plains

Eastern Foul Plains

When the dense fog clears a small valley opens up beneath. A relic occupies the center. An odd structure that served a purpose once or maybe perhaps it still does... Here the Medusa's find a place they call home. Out in the middle of nowhere, extracated from the known world.

It is also here that the hunters of Rubi-Ka find their prey. Omni, Clan and Neutral shove politics aside and enjoy a few hours of this past time. Granted slurs and propaganda still often fill the vicinity com channels the mass majority enjoy the quasi relaxed atmosphere. Also the heavy suppression gas helps keep the hostilities to nothing more than that.

Many have prospered and fallen to these mysterious creatures within their home ground. A skilled team of hunters could just as easily be sent back to their prospective regen terminals if faced with more than a handfull of these creatures.

I'd like to end this shared journal entry with a question for all those who frequent this hunting ground. Who has served and shown great skills hunting this territory? Who should be recognized?

Personal Note: Still hearing rumors of a medusa with extraordinary abilities to lay waste to entire teams. Haven't had the chance to confirm these rumors but perhaps I've been very fortunate to not have done so. Still very curious as how this creature could be so different from the rest of it's breed that roam these parts.

OOC: rather than posting just a survey question I thought it'd be interesting to put it in this format. Praise another, yourself, or even the creatures who can lay waste to the entire team. Enjoy and see you all in EFP or DAV.
    Josef "Dumbasbricks" Gruesbeck
    Sin-Tek Inc. Employee
    a division of Omni-Tek Hyper Corp.
    "I'm just a nobody... So don't mind me much." ~ me

"I pity the weak for when they fall they are forgotten... the strong may fall... but they are forever remembered." ~ me again

Talking YAY Dumb, nice story man

What up,

Nice EFP picture you paint,

Yes the "Super Med" is real and yes it has killed me, twice. But one day when I'm all grown up I will meet the Queen B!^$& again and she will pay for my loss *rubs fist in palm* oh yes, she will pay dearly.