Thread: Yixxil, Firestorm Clan, and White Trash Part 3

Post Yixxil, Firestorm Clan, and White Trash Part 3

Today was proving quite uneventful for Sightsee so far. He was going over some blueprints and visual records for a planned extraction. Sometimes, he would curse as one idea fell through after another. Beth was her usual annoying self, getting het up over the simplest of hurdles within the computer system. If it wasn’t the fact that Beth told him that she’d had enough for the day, the following might have never happened…

Feeling quite bored, he went as usual to his local watering hole, Reets Retreat. As he walked up the ramp in Reets and headed towards the dance floor he saw a gathering of people. He recognised one of the group as a disciple of Yixxil, Mogdai.

Sight recalled that Mogdai had a speech impediment. He had met Mogdai at a party in Reets a short while ago. Mogdai had ‘gate crashed and was being disruptive, but Ignis had managed to get rid of him. (Maybe with the help of Sights joking around at the disciple’s expense)? Sight remembered how he and Ignis had proceeded to have fun and dance the rest of the night away in one ‘form’ or another. Sight never had met Ignis before, but thought he was an OK guy. He reminded Sight of who he used to be a while back.

‘Oh great, this joker again!’ Sight thought. In the gathering was a member of Mogdai’s cult Syrenity. A male Opifex called Gabro was standing confrontational in front of Mogdai. Sight moved up near to listen in to what they were talking about.
    Mogdai’s Pale face and bright eyes grinned at Gabro. Sight felt intimidated without the influence of a few shots of whiskey that he had when last he encountered this ‘cultist of Yixxil’.

The general gist that he seemed to get from listening was that Diamondcut Dave was somehow a threat to these weirdo’s, which Mogdai referred to as Bright one’s. Sight laughed at what he heard, ‘Dodgy Dave? A goody two shoes, how ridiculous!’ Sight thought and tried not to smile too much with the gravity of the conversation between Gabro and Mogdai. He was about to leave for the dance floor when Gabro mentioned that Diamond managed to ‘resist’ Yixxil or whatever, this was getting interesting.
    “I feel you were not using your true power… Yet still that is not enough.” Gabro said.
    Sight couldn’t help himself and began to feel his mouth open, “Hey Moggy, just wave a few creds in Diamondcuts face, that should get rid of him!” A Mocker who was in the crowd laughed hysterically.
    “He hasn’t got any creds remember?” quipped Nydach. Mogdai and Gabro ignored their comments, Mogdai still intensly looking at Gabro, “Do you wissssh for releassse?” Gabro didn’t say a word.
    “Hell I do, If the pays good hehe… Moggy baby, where’s ya Boss, Yixxil?” Sight questioned. He was ignored still. Suddenly, Mogdai grabbed hold of Gabro’s throat, Gabro struggled as Mogdai asked, “Yessss… Your sssoul. It cravessss for it.”
    “Errr… Stop that!” Gabro gargled. Sight was getting concerned, but remembered (if there was any truth to it) that physical action was ineffective to these Meta. “Hey, leave it out Moggy.” Sight said in a calm but cautionary voice, pointing at the disciple as if in warning of action to come. Gabro started sweating, he managed to fight back a little, trying to pry Mogdai’s grip. “I… wish… nothing!” The disciple’s eyes began to glow like ember flames. Sight couldn’t understand his apprehension to blow this saddo away, maybe the others in the crowd were experiencing the same thing?
    “PAIN!” Shouted the cultist.
    “I SAID LEAVE IT MOG!” Sight tried to get Mogdai’s hands off of Gabro’s throat with little success.
    “CHAOSSSS! Feel the true esssenssse of your HATRED!” Gabro screamed in great pain collapsed on the floor: dead. Sight was stunned, he just looked down at the corpse, whilst the cultist collapsed to the floor exhausted with a ‘hiss’. All was silent for a few moments, Sight hoped the Gabro had insurance. He turned his head slowly to this ‘enemy’. His temper grew slightly, he fought to control himself.
    “Huh! Looks like ya Yixxil can’t do his own dirty work till there’s more hate eh?” He said sarcatically.
    “Minions, they don’t make them like they used to?” said Nydach. Mogdai looked up tiredly to Syrenity, “I am tired… My powerssss… Need ressst Sssyrenity.” To which she noded. “Yixxil callssss.”
    “Hey where is your Yixxil? We can talk about the politics of—“ Before Sight could finish the two desciples crunched down with their mouths and died. “—insanity?” Sight was gob smacked, and shook his head. Lupoh laughed, Sight although feeling concerned said, “Well, that’s 1 cred 50 folks!” A chap called Tebow entered to see the bodies and asked what was going on, Hypnotia and her friend Bamby explained what had transpired, to a confused Tebow.
    “Bunch of loons…” Sight said, but in is mind he was intrigued, “The only thing they accomplished is to make our bloody insurance more expensive dude.” Hypnotia laughed.

Sight turned to talk to the two ladies.
    “So whats your take on this stuff that’s happened?”
    “I think its silly, they’re silly” Hypnotia replied.
    “Yea me too” Sight couldn’t tell if Bamby was true to her word, but it seemed that the other lady did indeed believe they were ‘silly’.
    “They’re probably just nutty people, influenced by some power hungry Meta, that’s all baby.” He smiled and tried to be convincing with it. Hypnotia looked at sightsee as if trying to work this stranger out. “Do you know who Morgan le Fey is?…” How could Sight forget!
    “Yea I know who she is, in that damned weird castle. I stumbled across her room, forgot to knock and caught her naked… But that’s another story hehe.”
    “She is my Guilds Goddess.”
    Sight visibly cringed. “Oh… No offence intended baby.” He beamed his biggest smile.
    “None taken. You are lucky to have escaped alive.” Hynotia’s face was expressionless.
    “Ahh, No well I didn’t, she kicked my butt… Only coz I was transfixed standing there looking at the big lady. Hehe.” Sight had a knack of having no tact that kept resurfacing almost every second these days. Luckily for him the Mocker known as Lupoh came along, Sight looked over at him. “Err excuse me ladies I need to talk to Lupoh here.. Lupoh a word?”
    “Very well. This had best not be about White Trash” He replied. Sight bowed to the ladies and followed Lupoh to the top roof on Reets Retreat.

They sat on the edge facing the two setting Suns.
    “Well Diamondcut disappeared when I was there at Baboons yesterday, thought it was some kind of nano program… I hear rumours… What has REALLY happened to him?” Asked Sight.
    “I have probably only heard the same rumours as you, something like he went to another dimension… Or that he joined a cult.” Sight only knew Diamontcut a little, but he didn’t strike as being the type to be religious, yet alone joining a cult.
    “Look I remember when you guys wanted Saalz to check Diamond out… I stuck my head out on the line to make a deal with him to prove he was gun runnin… So I know it wasn’t exactly an amicable relationship that you guys had… He ain’t my buddy, but I’m getting sick and tired of the Yixxil s*it!” There was no reply from Lupoh, Sight sighed and looked to the two suns, the cold was slowly setting in, he decided to change the subject.
    “There seems to be more than meets the eye here on Rubi-Ka… But Demons? Hehehe don’t make me laugh!” Lupoh tuned to look at Sight.
    “Why not demons? You see them everyday, manifested by Meta Physicists.”
    “But c’mon not REAL ones, as in the religious ancient texts.” Sight was glad that Lupoh seemed to know what he was talking about, when it came to Meta Physics he was clueless, but wasn’t gonna tell him that.
    “Hatred feeds this demon… Meta Physicists do the same thing to summon their furies and such… What if this demon started out small but then tapped itself into the hatred of more then one Meta?” Sight didn’t think of that one, it sounded feasible. Even now there was debate as to what exactly these entities were classified under in Biology. Lupoh continued, “Even now intolerance spreads through War, and hatred grows by the day. There are many things unknown to us?”
    “Yea that’s what worries me.” Sight noticed the intelligence and more importantly, wisdom in this ‘Mocker trash’, quite strange and unnerving. Lupoh looked over the horizon as the wind started to pick up.
    “I come up here… I listen to the wind… And I hear what’s going on in the World… War… Hate… Pain… Yixxil offers lasting peace.” Sight sighed and looked down to his hand, his own pain rising from somewhere deep. He listened closely to the wind and imagined he could hear the screams, he quickly snapped out of his thoughts.
    “Yea, well maybe? But I try to shield myself against the wind my friend.” Sight smiled. “What a time I’m having. This Yixxil business, Clon****’s attack, and White Trash! –Sorry I said I wouldn’t mention White Trash.” Lupoh turned to Sight and gave a knowing smile.
    “I do not deal in such products, when I can make my own.” Lupoh searched through his pack and brought out a stim, the liquid within glowed. Sight had no idea what it was, but was beginning to get concerned he shouldn’t have let his guard down, especially to a Mocker. “That stuff will kill you dude” Frowned Sight, he was hoping his original feelings about the White Trash drug were right after all. He believed the incidents that happened with the down and outs rampaging in Omni Sewers were a result of the ‘testing’ phase of the nano drug, could it be that what he saw briefly was the final product?
    “I have no need for White Trash… When this is perfected, White Trash will be non-existent.” Lupoh smiled as he put away the stim.
    “And does it cause the same symptoms?” Sight was getting agitated, one thing he didn’t like was the abuse of the poor and helpless.
    “Maybe? As I stated already, it has yet to be perfected. Testing it on myself has so far proven unsuccessful.” Did Lupoh seem to think Sight was impressed, surely not?
    He let Lupoh continue, Sight needed to get as much as he could from him.
    “I cannot see the results directly-“, a defensive statement or was it the truth? “Another- Another has promised me an alternative.”
    “Tell your Boss, he might want to reconsider…” Sight couldn’t hide the seriousness written on his face. ’So it seems Valiak was lying all along, or was Lupoh running his own project?’ He thought. “Look, White trash has already caused havoc in Omni-1 with all that rioting and destruction caused by it!” Sights temper rose.
    “Well if you guys do distribute a drug as destructive… I’m sorry to say, I will be all over you and your operation, I will shut you down!” Lupoh merely smiled, got up to leave and said calmly, “We shall see.”

Sight remained up there on the roof to think things through, he had showed his temper, and said things that maybe he shouldn’t have. Savoy needed to know of this, that much was sure. But how honest should he be with her? He decided to open up the SRS channel, so that all in his organisation could hear the worrying news.
    “Savoy, I’m sorry to say this, but I think we have a problem.. err maybe two?”
    “Oh so what’s another few problems to the ones we already have? What now Sighty?”
    “Its White Trash, I think the Mockers are producing a final product as I had feared. Oh and err this Yixxil business, I kinda had an encounter with them.” Savoy sighed, there was a pause before she replied.
    “Not now Sight, tell me about it later OK?” He didn’t know what to really say, Savoy had been through a lot of bad news in the last few weeks. Of course she didn’t want to hear about it!
    “OK Boss, I’ll get a meeting arranged sometime. Sightsee out.” He sat there for a little while before deciding to head back down into Reets…

PLEASE NOTE-Characters quotes were 90% used from the vicinity logs.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU WISH TO READ PART 4 ETC. OF THIS STORY.
    Crattyjack (RUR) - Director of Sales.
    Nashka (RUR) - Security Chief.
    Greenie01 (Devils Advocate) - Wheeler an Dealer.
    Emmet 'Bazzit' (Uncle Bazzit Foundry) - (Unofficial) CEO.
    Sightsee (The Makers Shades) - Lord.

cool stuff you have there, interesting to read..i'd like to see part 4
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Wink good

Yes this story interest me great deal please continue on.

[ooc] Too bad about the Yxxil Event....

Apparently due to players complaints on the nature of the event, it has been canceled. "Yxxil" still exists in the AO database, but the ARK who played him no longer does. Anything from this point on is on the shoulders of the "disciples". Too bad we won't see Yxxil in action, but hey. you never know.

Player of Windguaerd
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Exclamation There shall be more Parts to come!

Hi a lot has happened, and I have yet to publish the further Parts due to being busy with levelling my characters up, (Sightsee was stuck on 33rd for way too long!)

OK just to clarify, all these parts so far (and the ones to come) are based on Sightsees encounters. Most important to note though, that I am following the current situation (that of Yixxil it/himself not existing in game). Any thoughts of the character (Sightsee) about Yixxil are just that, thoughts, they do not in any way shape or form represent the 'true' nature of things in regards to the Yixxil Cults goals or ambitions, unless stated during Role-Play (by them) which Sightsee has bore witness to.

As you will find out, there is a reason for Sightsee's interest, and this is so far just a Player idea/storyline. I shall be in discussion (hopefully), with some storyline ARK's as to weather or not the Player story will have any real relevance to the AO World (in the next Months or so).