Thread: time is precious

Arrow time is precious

being a working stiff; my time is limited as to the amount of AO i can enjoy. As a result I often find my self way under equiped aside from donations by my guild associates.

To tell ya the truth; the only real satisfaction from an online game is the player interaction. a single player game has way less lag and a better storyline. I still like AO; i think the environment is outstanding and the combat system is decent.

The problem I have is the lack of access to items and equipment. I don't care that everything is expensive; I just think that if ya had most everything in stock or atleast designed an interface that made items a character could actually use in the missions; that would satisfy me.

The hour or so I could spend at a mission terminal trying to find a particular item is extremely tedious an the hands and joints; by the time i find something i half-like; I have to crash since i have work in the morning.

perhaps you're worried about having to much of one thing in the AO world; I don't have a solution here; all i know is most of my time is spent doing tasks that feel like work and not play.

thanks
    poly.on.y.mous \'pa-le-a-ne-mes\ adj [Gk polyonymos, fr. poly- + onoma, onyma name - more at name] (1678) : having or known by various names; examples: Jahmai, Naam [^]

If you begin to find the game boring and a waste of time, if you want better equipment and more fun read this key thread and bump it, here is one possible solution to your problem:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=30272
    Alphane
    Jetdail
    MA - Clan -