Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is Omni-Tek the bad people?

Smile Bah, I have no willpower at all...

I don't think I'm being rude at all. I'm certainly not being conciliatory, that is true. I wish my interlocutor no offense, and if he takes any, I apologize. Again, I must defend myself for eloquently defending my side, and because I must, I make no apologies in that regard.

Big bump for Khai, as she sums up in a few sentences what I say with nearly every 20 page dissertation. Brevity is indeed the soul of wit. My hats off, dear lady.

As for Naef, all I can say is, time and time again, I make no allusions as to my attitude towards the Omni-Tek corporation, and also to the people that wear it's corporate logo proudly while defending said corporation for doing what it does and wants to do again. No, I do not want "peace" with Omni-Tek, not in it's current form. If that form were to somehow change and be more attuned to the wants and needs of all of the citizens of Rubi-Ka (including us "filthy Clanners"), then my attitude towards OTRK will change to meet it's different outlook and goals.

But until such time, I will not agree to a peace which returns things back to the way they were. I simply do not find anything redeeming in that whatsoever.
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

Khailea,

You are right on saying that we should not forget. We should remember and learn lessons from the past.

But I disagree strongly with what the Clans do with this past: they try to justify their terrorist act nowadays with the horror that happened a long time ago.

They act as if the time in-between didn't exist, as if Omni-Tek didn't evolve and learn, as if the Clans didn't evolve and learn, as if it happened yesterday to themselves instead of it happening before their great-great-great-grand-parents were born.

Even worse, they act as if everything that was achieved by the Clans before today was null and void, as if their ancestors acts were just childplay. They p*** on the grave of their own parents. And they claim that they remember the past. They just remember events that happened hundreds of year ago and they conveniently ignore everything that happened until today. They are free from Omni-Tek, so they claim that "Rubi-Ka is theirs" because their ancestors were miners, as if Omni-Tek didn't achieve anything before and after this time. And they claim that "Omni-Tek should be eradicated" with lots of enthusiasm. And they label all that "Fight for Freedom" because it is more catchy than "Trigger-happy Fools".

Omni-Tek TODAY doesn't think of Atroxes are mere tools. The Clans TODAY are not made of miners fighting for their life and liberty.

Remembering the past is good. Remembering the present is indispensible.

BaronBlanc
    Concealment is bugged in PvM: hit sneak two times after you zone. Only then you will be able to sneak properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Khailea
    How can you trust people that put a monetary value on human life and use it as an excuse to let a human being die?
    You know, i could have sworn i took plenty of search and destroy and the odd assassintation missions sanctioned by the Clans when i was younger.

The point is this, Omni-Tek today is not the company it was. Yes, it wears heavy boots and tends to stomp on fingers every now and then. (Rather often as of late.) But the average OT employee is not a slave kept in a pen as some of you seem to think. The average worker has a roof over his/her/whatever head and draws a nice sallary, while getting needed medical attention when needed. If a mining accident happens there is a rescue effort in a matter of minutes.

And here comes why. Because Omni-Tek learned from it´s mistakes. A happy worker is a productive worker. And if Omni-tek does not keep it´s workers happy and safe, then they will eventualy leave, and join the Clans.

No, Omni-Tek does not care for you as family would, but that is to be expected as it is a company after all. It want production to flow on, and if you can not produce then you will be put on exception, and that is not a fun place to be. "Boh, hiss, see the inherrant vileness in the system!" you say. And at that i just shrug and ask you the following. Would you keep a Clanner that want it all but can, or will not, produce something in your guild? Do you give Credits to all the beggars you see?

Well?

In the end, it is the average Omni-Tek worker that has reaped the benefits of the Clan struggle.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

If the Clans are free, why was the Tir Accord, the single piece of material evidence we have of "some" independence, declared null and void by Philip Ross? Why did he intervene in Clan matters and issued an arrest warrant for Henri Radiman? If he truely believed Clanners were free, surely he would have sent a request to the Council of Truth, asking them to hand over Mr. Radiman and presenting them with a number of facts as to why they should do so.

Alot of people seem to think that with the recent shift of focus to research in the Shadowlands, that there is a de facto peace between the Clans and Omni-Tek. I can assure you, that most higher-up Omni-Tek personnel still think that the northern areas of Rubi-Ka are still property of Omni-Tek.

Oh my! NOW, I know the horrible truth! Thanks to you and to your insurances, Khailea, I am able to see the true evil behind Omni-Tek! Who would have thought that a clanner could have so much hindsight on what happens in the heads of the higher-ups of my company?

Wanting Rubi-Ka all for Omni-Tek is sooo distasteful! I think I will leave the company at once and instead rally under the banners of "Rubi-Ka for the Clans"! This is sooo much better!

/sarcasm off

Sheesh, sarcasm is heavy on the exclamation points.

The first written acknowledgement of the Clans by Omni-Tek was made in 29223, a quarter of a millenium before today. The Clans were an independant force way before the Tir Accord.

The Tir Accord was nullified because the Council of Truth was disbanded. Omni-Tek waited some time until it was clear that no Clan wanted to take the responsibility of enforcing the Accord on the Clan side. Since the Clans were not willing or able to fulfill their part of the contract, it was logically declared null and void.

I see it like this: some Clans would have liked to be allowed to shoot unpunished on Omni-Tek people who were not allowed to strike back. But, strangely, the aforementioned Omni-Tek people did not like that and selfishly decided to scientifically examine the strength and weaknesses of the Clan armors.

BaronBlanc
    Concealment is bugged in PvM: hit sneak two times after you zone. Only then you will be able to sneak properly.

Quoted by Chernish
    Oh my! NOW, I know the horrible truth! Thanks to you and to your insurances, Khailea, I am able to see the true evil behind Omni-Tek! Who would have thought that a clanner could have so much hindsight on what happens in the heads of the higher-ups of my company?

Wanting Rubi-Ka all for Omni-Tek is sooo distasteful! I think I will leave the company at once and instead rally under the banners of "Rubi-Ka for the Clans"! This is sooo much better!

/sarcasm off
    That would be the proper thing to do in the interest of being a better human being. Do I have to identify my words as sarcasm?

The first written acknowledgement of the Clans by Omni-Tek was made in 29223, a quarter of a millenium before today. The Clans were an independant force way before the Tir Accord.
    A quarter of a millenium is nothing by historical standards. Barely 3 generations if they don't live very long, which we tend to do. So, really, 2 generations. If even that. One torch passes on to the next generation. Really, now. Surely the things that happened there are certainly relevant to this generation, wouldn't you agree?

The Tir Accord was nullified because the Council of Truth was disbanded. Omni-Tek waited some time until it was clear that no Clan wanted to take the responsibility of enforcing the Accord on the Clan side. Since the Clans were not willing or able to fulfill their part of the contract, it was logically declared null and void.
    History as written by the "victors". How quaint. The Tir Accord was nullified, unilateraly, by Phillip Ross by sending in his good squad to kill some people (oh, you all say it was the Dust Brigade, but we really don't believe your news organizations) and arrest the rest. Oh now, come, you have no proof at any of their involvement in being Dust Brigade sympathizers or bagmen, do you? Of course you don't. Funny thing is, had this information been presented to the CoT, I can bet you those nasty councilpersons would have been rounded up and shot at sunrise. But it wasn't, so we know it was BS. Since that time, a Council had been unwilling to form because we figure you'll just trump up some more bull**** and come back for us again like you did before. You declared it null and void because you wanted to, and for no other reason. It was a nice gambit. The new Council isn't going to be like the old one, because we know we can't really trust OT to keep it's word.

Sounds to me like the terrorism charge was trumped up so that the Clans could be cut off at the knees politically, and then the military could move in and mop up what was left of the disorganized Clans. Except good old Simon didn't bite, and made sure that didn't happen. Phooey on old Evil Simon, you OT's like to say. Spoiling our fun. How dare that brute?
    The few, the proud...the Traders.

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Crime
    Phooey on old Evil Simon, you OT's like to say. Spoiling our fun. How dare that brute?
    Or maybe, just maybe, its because he wants to obliterate us all??

A quarter of a millenium is, infact, enough to make changes that that matter. I am sure certified historicans can tell you all that great and important changes have been made in shorter time than even a day.
    I wonder why some people are so unwilling to accept the chances we have for a change?
    Personal profit?

As for the last part of your most previous post Joshuacrime old laddy, I can only answer that it is a pile of dung spread out so that people will move themselfes further away from the path of justice and peace. As usual.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Banishedsoul
    We kept them as slaves in Notum mines.

We ruined great landscapes and put down a concrete landscape in stead...

We killed the miners when they refused to work and from there the rebellion started..
    ((Sorry if this has been said but I don't feel like reading the whole thing right now..))

500 YEARS AGO!
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

As a neutral and recent arrival I have been trying to discover which side, if either, I should lean toward. I have really tried to investigate both sides as much as possible and this is the conclusions I have come to.

In the beginning the Clans wanted their own government. They felt they were mistreated so they rebelled as is their right to do. Now I wasn't alive then, so who really knows what the truth is. What matters is that eventually the Clans won their "freedom" from Omni.

The problem is that the Clans are not a single organization. They are a group of organizations and some of those organizations are not happy with their own piece of the pie and their own goverment. They want all of Rubi-ka irregardless of Omni or ICC. They are basically doing exactly what they claimed Omni did. They just use words like "freedom, liberty, and democracy."

Freedom is being allowed to choose. If some choose Omni then the Clans should respect it.

I would say right now the most dangerous thing to peace and prosperity on Rubi-ka is not Omni, the ICC, but the Clans themselves. The ones that want peace and to be left alone can't control the ones that want war. It is these clans, the ones that want war, that are the terrorist. Sure they speak of freedom, but they are little more than thugs themselves.

Until the peaceful clans can control their own population, until they can get rid of the militants there will be problems and they themselves won't get peace. Part of the problems is that the Clans maintain an negative propaganda towards Omni.

Really, in the last 50 years what has Omni done that has been so bad? More problems have been caused by the Clans than by Omni. If the Clans would just stop making terrorist attacks the Clans and Omni could live in peace on Rubi-ka. Eventually the Omni lease will be up and then things will change.

However, once again, certain members of the Clans are not happy with live and let live. They have to force their own version of issues on everyone else include the neutrals.

If the Clans would stop the negative Omni propaganda, curtail their own borders, and stop their own militants Rubi-ka would see peace.
    Last edited by Arabatalean; Sep 10th, 2004 at 17:29:52.

"Until the peaceful clans can control their own population, until they can get rid of the militants there will be problems and they themselves won't get peace. Part of the problems is that the Clans maintain an negative propaganda towards Omni." -Arabatalean

With all due respect, have you not even listened to Omni-teks propaganda? There tends to be a, biased nature, with any sort of sided reporting/writing/propaganda. Pointing out Clan to be the only propagandist driven side leads me to believe you care nothing for pure neutrality.
    Neutrality means the condition of being unengaged in contests between others or the state of taking no part of either side. Truly, if you wish to consider yourself Neutral understand what it means to be one and produce all the facts for all sides.

"Freedom is being allowed to choose. If some choose Omni then the Clans should respect it." - Arabatalean

Freedom is the liberty of a person/governmental body from slavery, detention, or oppression. The first CoT set up resulted in Philip Ross ordering the arrest and disintegration of said CoT. Detention after Omni-tek has supposedly recognized the Clans to being free? That isn't freedom, that is Omni-tek dabbling in the affairs of a supposedly free group of people.

Peaceful organizations that want to be left alone do not have the military power in most cases to even base a campaign let alone a policing action against their own side. Saying that these organizations are responsible for anothers actions is mindboggling to say the least...they are peaceful....and want to be left alone....if you want to be left alone....you stay away from not getting involved with other organizations.

There are guilty parties on both sides but to say that one is hypocritical and not even show the other side is negligent to say the least.
    Last edited by Edussair; Sep 11th, 2004 at 10:03:10.
    [Team] Darich: this sucks. only 2 adds so far lol

And your a neutral? heh. If you belive Omni-tek Propaganda then your wasting ur time. You cant truely be neutral if you support one side.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

OMNI > the rest of the scum of the universe. (That be you clan and *spit* neuts)

We are not evil incarnated

Quote Originally Posted by Edussair

Freedom is the liberty of a person/governmental body from slavery, detention, or oppression. The first CoT set up resulted in Philip Ross ordering the arrest and disintegration of said CoT. Detention after Omni-tek has supposedly recognized the Clans to being free? That isn't freedom, that is Omni-tek dabbling in the affairs of a supposedly free group of people.
    Well, it sounds very truthful at first but theres a couple of HUGE misconseptions here. Being a clanner who is "happy" to be fighting Omni Tek for your "freedom" your words can be read in several different ways. And it is obvious that you do not reqognize the fact that Omni Tek have indeed and to a great degree improved its attitude towards the clans.

Do you really believe the clans would be better of without Omni Tek carrying the weight of order and law? Can you picture this planet with nothing but "free" clanners in it? Have a minute,please, close your eyes and picture it.....
    Do you flowers and green fields?
    Or do you,like me , see the clans towards eachother? Each and every one fighting for what they believe is right. I promise you, it wont be freedom. The veil that the clans have used for far to many years now would be lifted immediately and you would see eachothers true nature.
    There are some clans who still fight for freedom. Why they do so beats me because they won it a long time ago. There are some clans who really do want peace. Those few clans wont survive a week after Omni Tek would have left this planet.
    A typical clanner today is not the poorly equipped bannerman fighting alone against a top-equipped Omni Tek squad. Clanners of today are businessmen. They mine. They trade. They live in luxury. They raid Omni Tek facility for mines, trade-items and more luxury. And Omni Tek fight back the same way.
    But what is it that we are really fighting over if not pro/con clanner peace?
    We fight clanner greed.
    Having more wants more. It has hit the clans in full effect.

And I must mention the clans lacking of laws. Or maybe I should say theyre overflow of laws. The CoT represent the ONLY hope for clanners. But is it respected? No no no. And theyre not even trying to tell clans what to do. Theyre merely suggesting courses of actions witch will lead to peaceful problemsolving.
    Can you imagine what would happen if someone tried to tell all the clans what and what not they may do? I can. And it doesnt look pretty at all.

As for neutrals leaning towards Omni Tek more than clanners I have nothing but full understanding. Omni Tek is a solid rock in the landscape that everybody knows where is. The clans are more like a hailstorm of fire striking down in many directions and at any time any clan see fit.

Sometimes when I find myself on the battlefield facing aliens I feel glad. Glad that the clans have gotten this major opportunity to fight alongside me and other employees of Omni Tek. Maybe, just maybe, more of them will understand that we are not that different. We fight for our homes and children aswell.
    We do however earn our profits from the corporation. Is that so much worse than what you are fighting for clanner??

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Originally posted by Joshua Crime
    A quarter of a millenium is nothing by historical standards. Barely 3 generations if they don't live very long, which we tend to do. So, really, 2 generations.
    And after that some still wonder why I have to explain in painful details when I am being sarcastic.

Once again we have the proof that the mathematics and logics education system of the Clans leaves a lot to be desired. We should not be surprised by this. How else could they justify their senseless terrorism if it wasn't for their faulty logic?

Joshua, let me explain this to you: a new generation does not begin when you die. A new generation begins when your children are born. You hopefully(?) have quite a few years to live after your children are born. Even with us starting to have children later and later in our lives, a quarter of a millenium means at least six generations.

Anyway whatever the number of generations it cannot change the fact that the first recognition of the existence of the Clans by Omni-Tek happened so long ago that all the people who could have witnessed it are long dead, while the Tir Accord was signed when most of us were already born. And FYI 250 years is a lot by historical standards. A lot can be achieved, destroyed or changed in 250 years. You were probably thinking about geology when you wrote this. Keep on studying geology, maybe the rocks will teach you some things about stubborness. But I won't hold my breath.

Originally posted by Joshua Crime
    History as written by the "victors". How quaint. The Tir Accord was nullified (...lots of BS...)
    Obviously the Clans have problems not only with logic amd mathematics, bit also with memory.

That's not history as written by the victors. That's history how we lived it. Or at least how a good part of us lived it, since you seem to pass your entire time underground studying geology. The Tir Accord was indeed nullified unilaterally and do you now when? It was nullified when the CoT disbanded and when no other Clanner wanted to renew it. The nullification by Omni-Tek was just the official recognition of a well known fact.

Besides, the only 'victors' of the Tir Accord nullification were the trigger-happy nutcases like your beloved Simon Silverstone and his goat skull on the head.

I have to admire your nerves. You accuse Ross of being behind the Dust Brigade, then you say that the Dust Brigade nullified the Tir Accord and then you claim that OT says BS. What will you say next? That OT is directed by evil immortal beings? Sheesh!

Today's CoT is indeed not like the old one. With "good old Simon" and his faction at the foot of their building, the new CoT doesn't have the courage to come on its own. All their laws are explicity or implicity amended by "but if you don't want to obey this law, do as you wish. We pretend that we are the Clan government but we wouldn't dare to make anything to become a true government ::Big smile:: - :: Nervous look down::".

I wish for peace, but I doubt that the Clans are up for the challenge.

BaronBlanc
    Last edited by Chernish; Sep 13th, 2004 at 13:14:33.

BaronBlanc I agree totally with you but there is one thing you should be careful about...... Dont mistake JoshuaCrime`s opinions and "scholarly" outbreaks for the common clan opinion.
    Other than that... you got my full attention

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

You at least understand my point Honored Naefen? By definition the Clans are not free because of outside forces forcing things to happen that is not their concern or outside their realm of responsibility. As for the CoT not being respected...how can you say that? Most Clan organizations supply delegates to CoT. The Vanguards defend Old Athens and they were helped set up by CoT.

OT is oppressive in the ways it conducts business, diplomacy, and relations. Rarely is OT ever equipped with a iron fist in a velvet glove....its iron for the fist and the glove....I don't particularly care for the approach that it makes. Think of it this way; If you were a bug and got stepped on by say myself wouldn't you feel angry because I wasn't watching what I was doing? OT needs to take a step back and actually think their actions through and make the ones that are good for all involved not themselves to line their own pockets with even more wealth.

As I have tried to explain the organization itself is the law governing the group of particular Clanners. Take my organization for instance: Revelations members are all subject to the laws set by our hawt leader Tinkertrish. I fall under no jurisdiction but hers and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way ^^. In all seriousness, since Clan has not a mutually acclaimed lawbook but are self-governing in all respects, organizations can not force their way of life on another organization...that is just not our way. When Philip Ross and the rest of the Omni-tek bureaucrats understand this they may find that the Clans may be amenable to a document of peace between us.

Yes Mr. Edussair I do understand your point.

However I must comment.
    The way I see it your not a bug minding your own business. You ,clanners, are a swarm of bugs not working together but all working against Omni Tek and the better good of this planet.

I do respect some clanners. I favour the ones sitting in the CoT, well most of them, but honestly I dont see "most" clans having representatives in it. I look upon the CoT much like I look upon a teacher in kindergarden. A teacher who works desperately to keep the kids under control while at the same time being very afraid of making theyre parents angry should she step out of line.
    I know you understand my point Mr.Edussair.

And theres no way most clans will ever agree with your clans/presidents views on most issues Mr.Edussair. Should Omni Tek perish the last stand of a lawful and civil planet perish along with it.
    Your clans rules wont fit or be accepted by the rules of the others.

There cant be a document of peace between Omni Tek and the clans until the clans have one leader/governing body. The CoT is your only hope as of now.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Grmbl...

I was going to reply harshly to Edussair, but Naefen managed to say most of the things I wanted to say, even if I think that the tone ought to have been harsher.

I would like to point out one thing though:
    Originally posted by Edussair
    By definition the Clans are not free because of outside forces forcing things to happen that is not their concern or outside their realm of responsibility.
    This is a very naive vision. I hope that you do not mean it literally, but more as a figure of speech. If you, as a person or as a group, hope to be free from all external events, you are going for a huge disappointment and you will end up by fighting windmills. External events (or "outside forces forcing things to that is not your concern or that is outside your realm of responsibility" if you wish) will *always* happen. And coping with these in an intelligent way is a full part of the art of living together. The main part, actually.

Maybe this is the core of the problem. Some vocal Clans have decided that they couldn't live in intelligence with Omni-Tek - and vice-versa - and therefore the dialogue beteween the sensible persons is very difficult.

I disagree with Naefen about the CoT. Even though I agree that peace goes through a unification of the Clans, I do not think that this unification has to go through the CoT. At least not the CoT as it is now: the members of the CoT and its supporters are way too much bent on making peace with Omni-Tek and not enough on representing the interests of the Clans to regroup a majority of the Clans.

It is ironic, but it looks like peace with Omni-Tek goes through a group that is more agressive than the CoT towards Omni-Tek.

Naefen, regarding Joshua Crime's opinion, I am fully aware that behind his "unconciliatory" tone he is one of the people who is ready to go to peace with Omni-Tek. We are arguing about the terms of this peace. And regarding his education I fully support any Clan who studies something else that the science-of-bashing-gratuitously-on-Omni-Tek, which seems to be the main (only?) part of the Clan education system.

BaronBlanc
    Last edited by Chernish; Sep 21st, 2004 at 15:49:52.

You may understand the point Honored Naefen but you deliberately ignore that Clan does not all wish that OT be brought to its knees. As for your opinion of Clan Honored Naefen you expect Clan to show respect to an opinion of that nature? Voiced it can only inflame and anger people. By being lumped into your opinion of what Clan is makes me realize you will not step back and even try to take a look at it from the other sides point of view. Neither side is completely right or completely wrong. The problem is finding a happy medium between the two extreme sides.

Chernish you misunderstand if you look at the definition of "freedom" which I posted is not something that I came up with but a datasite posting. Naive in the sense I don't need to twist a definition to prove a point? In that sense I am guilty as charged. As for "replying harshly" we are all adults here and if I can't take criticism then Clan is nothing more then a bunch of hypocrites...say what you will I am listening.

As for the external influences, if Clan suddenly decided to band together and force their ideals on OT there would be a public outcry so large that we would still be feeling it a thousand years from now. Not to mention that Clan would also be dissolving agencies set up by OT to help govern more effectively; don't you think you would have a right for being angry, at another government, that had said "supposedly" granted to your side a freedom unconditionally and without a clause saying they were free to make politics of said government do what they want when it suited them?

I always thought of myself as very able indeed to see things from the other side of the fence. Being pro CoT proves I am very much for and willing to adjust to peaceful solutions dont you think? Unless you know something of the CoT I dont and I am VERY well informed I can assure you.

Do not make the mistake of looking at my opinions on Clans in general and CoT as one. To me they are,infact, almost two opposite factions.

Quote myself
    "I do respect some clanners. I favour the ones sitting in the CoT, well most of them, but honestly I dont see "most" clans having representatives in it. I look upon the CoT much like I look upon a teacher in kindergarden. A teacher who works desperately to keep the kids under control while at the same time being very afraid of making theyre parents angry should she step out of line.
    I know you understand my point Mr.Edussair."

I dont need the respect of the clans. I tell you what I see on Rubi Ka every day. You want to claim the clans are not pulling in a hundred different directions and the CoT trying as best they can to "guide" them in one way? Because thats the opposite of what Im saying.

The two extreme sides on this planet are Law and Chaos.
    And please dont even try to deny clan faction represent Chaos. Even though you have laws in each clan respectively you by no means have a common law. Thats where I see the CoT as your only hope.
    I have stepped back and looked at the situation from your point of view many a times. Doing so today I see a few people working hard to live together with Omni Tek. I see a few people trying to rid this planet of Omni Tek. I see a huge part of the clans not giving a rats ass either way only caring for theyre own profits. They have won theyre "freedom" long ago. Its all down to business now. So whats Omni Tek been doing here all the time?? Thats right. Business.
    From my side of the fence..... Whos the sharlatans?

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast