Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is Omni-Tek the bad people?

Elmo, just let go. You'll never be able to persuade him. That guy's just unable to realize that terraforming always goes along with the risk of unforseeable.. say mishaps. But after all, when you take a look at the beauty of Rubi Ka.. I must say our ancestors done a piece of art. Kranden don't have time to see it as he's way too occupied and determined to do what he's been told, kill everything that wears an OT badge and believing the lie that one day they might be successful in wiping OT off the face of Rubi Ka. Poor naive Kranden.
    Servatis a periculum - servatis a maleficum

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,
    Out their mouths and their words say nothing

Maybe not, but everyone has to have a hobby, right? Besides, Kranden is intelligent man so you never know.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Let us remember that is was Omni-Tek's Mother company Pharma-tek that destroyed the people of Old earth, releasing a nano virus that ate people from the inside out, with an aim to become all powerful (omnipotent) by being the only ones with a cure, let us also remember that the cure had not been sufficiently tested and resulted in an ever more potent virus which drove man kind underground, whilst excuses can be made Pharma Tek indeed had different motives and leadership than Omni Tek, but since inhabiting ruby ka, under the leader of Philip Ross, Men and Atrox, Nano Mage and Opifex alike have been enslaved by Omni-Tek, murdered exiled in the name of this Corperation, and for that no excuses can be made.

The extremist branches of the dust brigade saw clan neutral and omni alike attacked, this was not a clan syndicate.

The Sentinels, are a Militant Branch, surely Omni-Armed Forces can associate with that.
    Proud Co-Leader of Evolution.
    Currently Active As:
    Deus "Tukay" ExMachina
    208/8 Solitus Adventurer
    Emo "Angelous" Duck
    212/11 Solitus Meta-Physicist
    InActive
    Deus "Terrorific" ExMachina
    220/20 Atrox Enforcer
    Inactive Pending Perk Resets
    Anthony "Wonkothsane" Buckingham
    212/10 Nano-Mage Bureaucrat
    Inactive XP Stick
    Anthony "Baalzamon" Buckingham
    206/12 Opifex Martial Artist
    Inactive Pending Interest

Just Trolling till my account runs out.

I very much doubt the Sentinels look upon themselfs as a "branch". If they are then that means they are not theyre own masters doesnt it? Are you suggesting the clans are actually one?
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Originally posted by Angelous
    Let us remember that is was Omni-Tek's Mother company Pharma-tek that destroyed the people of Old earth, releasing a nano virus that....
    And let us all remember that if we look far enough back in history then Angelous greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat what-ever did commit a crime that Angelous should be punished for. Oh, and let us go after all of Prussian background because some 30.000 years ago they started a war that killed millions so of course they have to be punished. Dang, almost forgot the Slavic, Asian, Other Euro-people and American decent. Because, you know, they did something wrong. Long ago.

Do you see how silly your comment sounds now, or do i have to continue?
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

"Oh'well we just destroyed an entire planted all because of greed, lets just forget that ever happened."

Ya' your comment really made him look silly.
    Katelin "Naiddean" Phare : Retired General of Angels of the Night
    Visit ourMessage Boards
    Teddy Bears have been nerfed
    The New and Improved AoTN HQ

Your missing the point. We cant continue throwing things that happend thousands of years ago into todays debates. We cant continue making those mistakes reason enough to go forward and kill one another. We need to look at todays situation. Deal with todays problems. Unless we do we will be caught in an endless loop of war.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Lats I knew omni-med still preforms tests on live human subjects which have been "detained" by omni-pol near the outskirts of clan citys. Test subjects known to return to the surface of rubi-ka as warped and misfigured shells of what they once were.

Omni-tek as a coporation aslo has moral obligations to prosecute people under their employment who MURDER innocent children and women.

Also once I saw an omni-tek emplolyee flip off a box of kittens, not cool guys, not cool.

Ahahahahahaha

What the hell do you watch on tv?

Barleet?

Leetchubbies?

You must be kidding

Nervais sits and smiles as he reads the text wich forms of his screen

::sitting in his appartment in blue rome. the MP Nanomage smiles slightly as he reads what was said during such conversations, bringing forth the power of will he forces the nanobots in his controll to interlink with the network on wich these messages of mostly propaganda travel::

Dear ladies and gentlemen, Clan and Omni alike, Neutrals

I write to you from the viewpoint of a nanomage and an Mp...calmth I will try to inspire into you.

is it not the spokesman of the Clans and the Mr Ross who have started the negotiations for peace?

is it not both sides wich have chosen there must come an end to these murders and these perversities.

within each fractions I must agree there are several people wich try to make this peace impossible, and within each fraction there are people who try to calm the masses and make them ready for peace. although I have only recently been engeneered by Omni-Tec, I have taken the time to study our hystory.

both I believe are very filled with violence. I pray you all open your hearts to a peace to come

=signed=
    senserely yours
    Nerva-is

::retracting the nanobots, Nerva-is sits in anticipation of a reply, hoping his words invoked some calmth:: (ooc: sorry if I discribed to many actions, this is in no way the persons views only those of the character Nerva-is who is NOT me in any way may I add)

Originally posted by Diegolink
    Leetchubbies?
    Link please
    Woolgatherer: Dating your mom, since 1863.
    Terpsichore: Thanks for the face, Sunnyboy!

Originally posted by Naefen
    Your missing the point. We cant continue throwing things that happend thousands of years ago into todays debates. We cant continue making those mistakes reason enough to go forward and kill one another. We need to look at todays situation. Deal with todays problems. Unless we do we will be caught in an endless loop of war.
    advent of imortality brought about by nano technology makes the time arguement invalid.
    Proud Co-Leader of Evolution.
    Currently Active As:
    Deus "Tukay" ExMachina
    208/8 Solitus Adventurer
    Emo "Angelous" Duck
    212/11 Solitus Meta-Physicist
    InActive
    Deus "Terrorific" ExMachina
    220/20 Atrox Enforcer
    Inactive Pending Perk Resets
    Anthony "Wonkothsane" Buckingham
    212/10 Nano-Mage Bureaucrat
    Inactive XP Stick
    Anthony "Baalzamon" Buckingham
    206/12 Opifex Martial Artist
    Inactive Pending Interest

Just Trolling till my account runs out.

:: in his appartment he stands, Nerva-is, fueled by the words he had just read closed his eyes and concentrated to form a reply::

with age often comes knowledge....with the advent of immortality, do you not think that 90% of those who have then crossed that timeline of knowledge, those who were once forebearers of chaos would turn into visionaries who longer want to see the strife continue

think of this...a man who has lived hundreds of years, in his young days finds he must rebel, joins one of the sides and fights against the target he was pointed to.

in olden days that man would die in battle, long ago in a placed called Ieper, in a small country named Belgium on old Earth, there died millions of young men who were drafted, most not before the tender age of 18, who were called, as we are now called to war

those men could do nothing but die, and die they did a one time, and there was no return

now within the new ages of man, where humanity nolonger has to fear one dead. don't you think sir...don't any of you then think sirs and ladies. that those men have gained, after...say...a hundred deads, an understanding of the fight. that they nolonger seek to distroy

I myself am fresh from the labertories. as that is where Nanomages are created, is it not. and feel the pull to fight. and loyal I am to Omni-Tek as they were my creators. yet trained as an MP was I, and loyal to that nexus am I more then to any physical organisation

I search only for peace in all things...peace I pray you will join the search for

=signed=
    with respect,
    Nerva-is
    =of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most=(by Nerva-is's MUN)

Originally posted by Angelous

advent of imortality brought about by nano technology makes the time arguement invalid.
    You're quite incorrect here. Reclaim technology only works until a person is 70-80 years old. Past that limit, when you die you're gone forever.

As for nanotechnology making people immortal, the last I checked people using nanotechnology the most had the highest mortality rates.
    [edit--spelling correction]

This is why its just so much smarter to be neutral or Jobe.

The only peace that truly can be obtained on Rubi-ka Is the utter iradication of Omni-tek
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

forgive my mistake

What I wrote contained an honnest enough mistake

true enough then, if one between those ages you mensioned, finds dead hundreds of times over, would that dead not cause a single person to think of what he may be doing wrong. that his course of action is the correct one.

what I am saying here is not that there are any wrongs here. mearly that there are different viewpoints in these situations.

in the viewpoints of those violent Omni-Tek followers, Clan are evil

in the viewpoints of Violent Clan followers, Omni and maybe even Neutrals are evil

still I would think a million deads or less would make a person revise his views. if not I will respectfully stop this arguement as these are only my views and are in no ways meant to convert or so anyone else. nor are they aimed at any specific person (ooc: excuse the Spelling mistakes)

Originally posted by Kranden
    The only peace that truly can be obtained on Rubi-ka Is the utter iradication of Omni-tek
    Ah, Kranden speaks again... awww, still haven't learned a thing - still repeating the same old phrases "Omni-Tek is evil", "Only a dead Omni is a good Omni" and the list goes on and on.. and you know what, I've heard them all and grow extremely tired listening to this neverending babble - You will never be free as long as there's OTRK. Society must be protected from scum like you lot..... sheesh, annoying bug.
    Servatis a periculum - servatis a maleficum

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,
    Out their mouths and their words say nothing

::stands slowly as he sighs, only being a 12Th level disciple he really hasn't studied everything to the core of things, still he has studied some. black robes waving in a soft breeze as he stares over Blue rome, sighing as he replays the message 'the only good omni-tek is a dead omni-tek" in his mind. reasing his head as he takes a deep breath::

find brothers...that only those who call for such war, for such deads are what holds us back from peace...only by understanding eachother shall we truely gain a true ballance and a true lasting peace

I find from records that the lives wich have payed for this war already are astronomical. can we not go into Dialogue, cast asside such radicalists who wish to destroy what others hope to build up. Hasn't the time come for peace instead of replaying the past over and over again, pointing to past crimes. new leaders bring new government, new government brings new rulership and new rules to play by

freedom can be found in this age, if we work togetter...

::he closes his eyes, thinking himself naive to still preach freedom and equilibrity after reading what he has, this being his last try before he will chose a side and fight for it::

Kranden, you're such a funny guy, and I've always thought so, even when I first met you in that bar in West Athens. I also used to think that you were a good guy, kind to others, caring and such. But that's starting to change, just because I happen to support a company that has interests in mining, you want to kill me. You're willing to kill a friend just because of a title on our shoulders. You're heartless Kranden.

And as for the creation and testing of different breeds, how do you expect science to move forward without mistakes? I am no scientist, but even I understand that mistakes allow us growth, and without mistakes, there can be no growth. Alright, so some experiments failed, we did better next time, didn't we? Our technology is improving daily thanks to the mistakes the Clans whip our backs for. Yes, science is cruel and harsh sometimes, but we always have to look toward the future.
    Natalya "Crackshot" Kotov - TL5+

John "Fixxo" Smith -- lvl 135
    -Blitzing Expert and Omni Defector

"AO Twilightzone... you have entered a dimention beyond thought and reason, beyond OMG and lewt...
    you have entered... the bad RP zone..." -Falikos

"funcom allows nipples...but they rename my crats bot from B(o)(o)BS to default1 *shakes fist at funcom*"
    -Ubermayze
    "you look like some sort of perverted superhero" -Ubermayze

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast