Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is Omni-Tek the bad people?

Why is Omni-Tek the bad people?

Ok, Clan members, tell me why do you treat us as criminals, do i have to remember all the horrible things the Clans did? or are you going to ignore it as always?

Tell me a good reason why OT is the horrible side.

OT and the Neutrals have same ideas about Clans, we hate you, you are extremist people who act with terrorist and criminal ways.

Why dont Neutrals join us? because they want to destroy you, in different ways.They are more "neutral" to us.

If you wanna fight for your "freedom" ( everyone has freedom right now, it doesnt matter the faction ) why dont you act without terrorist attacks? i think you are cowards, and thats why no one will care about the death of your people.

Without you Rubi-Ka will be a better planet, do you still have those bad tensions because of the death of Atroxes? oh come on, that happened almost a thousand years ago.

Don´t support terrorism, support freedom.

We kept them as slaves in Notum mines.

We ruined great landscapes and put down a concrete landscape in stead...

We killed the miners when they refused to work and from there the rebellion started..

((OOC: Watch the intro movie)
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

Yeah, that happened almost 1000 years ago (OCC: read the storyline)

Now they act as cowards, as terrosrists, as criminals, most of them are the scum of Rubi-Ka, our home.

(OCC: If you use your knowledge of the Rubi-Ka history, youll find that the Clans are not so different from Al Qaeda or ETA. They are just extremist maniacs)

I did admire them, they fought for freedom, but now, they dont want freedom, they want chaos, and its a threat to the whole planet.

Many innocent people died, without insurance, because of them.
    Last edited by Diegolink; Jul 9th, 2004 at 18:23:30.

Re: Why is Omni-Tek the bad people?

Originally posted by Diegolink
    OT and the Neutrals have same ideas about Clans, we hate you, you are extremist people who act with terrorist and criminal ways.
    Actually, we don't ave the same ideas about the clans as OT.

Many clans are not extremists, and if you want to talk about people acting "with terrorist and criminal ways" we can always discuss what happened in Borealis six months ago.

Why dont Neutrals join us? because they want to destroy you, in different ways.They are more "neutral" to us.
    Not all clans want to destroy us, and except for the Sentinels, most clans don't bother us at all.

Maybe the reason we don't join OT is that we refuse to join a side with so many terrorists and criminals.

If you wanna fight for your "freedom" ( everyone has freedom right now, it doesnt matter the faction ) why dont you act without terrorist attacks?
    Obviously you've never met one of the Pilgrims, or Vanguard, etc.

Don´t support terrorism, support freedom.
    That's the first sensible thing you've said.

"OT and the Neutrals have same ideas about Clans..."

This is your opinon not the opinon of every single Neutral, I myself find that the Clans ideals are much better than that of Omnis.
    Dalar, Dale, and Drakle members of Knives Out, on Rimor.

Omni-tek is an evil corporation that doesnt care about its citizens. It destroys this world for greed and will stop at nothing till everything that stands in its way are destroyed. The clans are the only thing in Omni-teks way of trying to create a new universal order on the money from Notum. Join the Rebellion and fight for freedom agaisnt the Corporate machine.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Re: Why is Omni-Tek the bad people?

I respectfully disagree, I don't want the clans destroyed, there are a great number of clan aligned people who I respect for there ideals and way of life, I just don't agree with them on the "war", which is a wasteful distraction for all sides when the time and resources used currently for fighting could be used in a peaceful manner to improve Rubi-Ka for everyone, its only a small number of people hiding behind the clan name that I have a problem with, and only then because they take potshots at me, I mean say what you want about me and the neutrals, I support that, but shooting at me without warning when I wonder into Tir for a drink with some clanner mates? Not nice at all.
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

Strange to see Kranden bad-mouthing destroying everyone who stands in the way. Have you finally decided to leave Simon`s shadow and think for yourself??

I really feel the Borealis incident is mentioned enough.

Like Talan I to know many clanners whom I like theyre way of thinking. OmniTek does not want to destroy every person not alligned to them on this planet. OmniTek wants every citizen on this planet under theyre protection. OmniTek wants every citizen on this planet to follow the law and work for a better environment for all.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

OmniTek wants every citizen on this planet under theyre protection
    in other world slaves miners. didn't u created atrox to mine and nanomage as evolution. Human are near to be slaves too in OT mind. BTW u still generating Atrox as they can't reproduce themselves.

Parents went Clan n showed me a different way of thinking. Nowdays i'm proud to be Clan.
    Blancheneige /
    Alpha Omega as sweet home /
    NanoGimp NT /

No. Not as slaves. Under Omni Tek`s protection as workers. And spare me for the "Oh Oh!!! You only want people to work for you or theyll get shot!!" comment......
    Yes offcourse we want all Omni Tek employees to have a meaningfull life with a job. Law-abiding workers, whos a more perfect citizen than that? And please dont start telling people Ive said Omni Tek doesnt support artists, idols or sport heroes. Because we do. We have created all of that. But sadly it seems like we will always pay for the mistakes done years and years ago.

Omni people are not evil.
    Omni Tek is your friend.

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Yeah, that happened almost 1000 years ago (OCC: read the storyline)

Now they act as cowards, as terrosrists, as criminals, most of them are the scum of Rubi-Ka, our home.

(OCC: If you use your knowledge of the Rubi-Ka history, youll find that the Clans are not so different from Al Qaeda or ETA. They are just extremist maniacs)

I did admire them, they fought for freedom, but now, they dont want freedom, they want chaos, and its a threat to the whole planet.

Many innocent people died, without insurance, because of them.
    mutiny isnt terrorism...

we dont take hostage a omni-tek employee and say don't go near camelot or we will decapitate this man
    Slybabe: 218 Shade RK2 |
    Gear
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part (sry to cramp your style pimper, but it was too good of a idea)

After reading this thread, I would like to say that, there are hostile/evil people from both parties (OT & Clan) - Our President does not condone the use of violence, the same with your clan council leaders. Individuals that has an evil hidden agenda are abundant in both parties, and these are considered a threat to humanity.

I, a loyal OT medical employee believes that "Society must function as a whole in order to prosper". As a whole; there is no Good and Evil (OT/Clans/Redeemed & the Unredeemed) - there is only gray. As an individual; that is up to you, to be good, evil or simply neutral.

Although I for one stay on the side of good: I heal any individual that requires my medical expertise regardless of faction - there is no prejudice. However, when an outpost of my corporation is being attacked, it is my duty to care for the loyal men and women of my own corporation.
    "We stand united, to guide those oppressed by chaos; to the light".

Dr.Nicholas Xeo aka Prognosis. Surgeon, X-Com Medical Division.

The Atrox was genetically engineered for slavery in the Notum mines. Dont even try to deny this. And the Sentinels are fighting to free themselves from omni-teks oppression. We are freedom fighters not terrorists. Join the clans and fight agaisnt everything that humanity stands agaisnt.

Muhahahaha Kranden... Freedom fighters... right. Fighting to free yourselfes from Omni-Teks oppression.. hmmm.. I don't think so. Let us assume all notum has been mined and Omni-Tek is so generous to leave here and hand this now barren planet over to you.. whatcha gonna do? Free yourselfes from the neutral oppression? And why stop there? Free yourselfes from the Not-Silverstone-think-alike Clanner oppression.. muahahaha. You're just a sick puppy but you know that already, don't you Kranden?
    Servatis a periculum - servatis a maleficum

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,
    Out their mouths and their words say nothing

Originally posted by Kranden
    We are freedom fighters not terrorists.
    Tell that to the men and woman you have butchered in unprovoked attacks upon neutrals! Freedom indeed! What about the freedom to live ones life without choosing sides in a petty and pointless war!
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

I really think a minority extremist group like the Sentinels is mentioned enough.

The largest Clan group in our chamber is Terra Firma, who want a democratic government to govern Rubi-Ka.

Clans like my own, The Pilgrims have close relations with many neutral groups. We enjoy good relations with all people who wish to live in peace and seek enlightenment.

Omni-Tek is a corrupt organization mislead by the Omegas and Unredeemed who seek only to enslave and use the Souls of people as tools for their purposes.

What good is all your corporate money if your soul is not free and in tune with Rubi-Ka?
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Corrupt?! Mislead?! Oh please....
    We are the ones able to look beyond appearance. Im sure that if you think really hard about it youll see that those angelic looking demons ,the Redeemed, are using you just as much as we let ourself be used by the Unredeemed. Our alliance with them is a win win situation and it helps ensure our foothold in SL. Very much alike, if not completely alike, your relation with the Redeemed.
    So maybe it would be better to look after your own soul eh? Maybe its not a white as you think....

Edit: I think its extremely healthy to mention the extremist minority terrorist group The Sentinels as often as possible. It helps all of us(OmniTek,peace loving clans and neutrals) to stay alert at all times. And theres more extremist clans out there. So lets stay focused on the danger so they wont catch any of us with our guards down.

Yes, Atrox species were created for mining purposes. Im so happy we found out so many many years ago they are much as equal citizens as any of us.
    The continous attempt to paint OmniTek evil due to faults and disasters that happened so long ago is shameless and quite rude.
    Last edited by Naefen; Jul 16th, 2004 at 13:13:47.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Kranden, as much as i respect your right to think for yourself you might want to concider this little idea. Without Omni-Tek engineering the DNA structures as it did, then so many would not be alive today. All Atrox, Opifex and Nanomage would never have been born.

Was it right to treat them the way they were treated? No, but that was way back under a different administration. And today i see many happy Atrox, Opi and Nano´s in OT, working and reciving wages just like everyone else.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Thats true Xhairs but Omni-tek created these breeds as workers not as equals. And not every breed they have created has been a smashing success. Half of Rubi-ka is overrun with horrible deformed mutants and Cyborgrs running amok. Genetic enhancement is dangerous. Take for example the Black Clan of enforcers that ravaged omni for a while. They were succeptable to a little desiese.

Exactly Kranden, and many of those (not saying all, far from all) were let out when Clan forces hit Omni R&D installations. they were enver ment to be out in the wild in the first place.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast