Thread: Post server patch mission bug

Exclamation Post server patch mission bug

This is quite the mission bug.

Playing my lowly advent as the upper-lvl soldier game is boring beyond belief...

Anyway, picked a lvl 40 mission (first mission in a couple days with this toon) in Rome Green with the pickup and describe item being a nano crystal and the reward a Blue Man Group Chilled Plasteel Armor Helmet.

Go through clearing the mission, no X% chance of mission token message coming up (a posted change somewhere?) which I thought odd but also thought yeah, maybe FC did change it.

Found the item - it was a ql 39 Cast-Off Plasmaprojector. Mission obviously didn't end, no reward and no token.

Game-play bug to say the least...

You had no other keys on you?

Scorus

Not all missions give tokens now.
    LightningMA - 81 Martial Artist
    Rubi-ka 1.

"Not all missions give tokens now."

You mean you go through an obscenely long mission in the upper-end game, clear the mission 100% and still won't get a token? I saw no official posting of this change.

Glad my main already has the 1k board if that's the case...

And no, no other keys or missions in Green. You seem to be missing the point - picked a lvl 40 mission, ended up being a lvl 39 on the inside with no possible way to complete the <PICKED> mission.

No, if it's 100% you always get a token.

Some missions (mainly small once), just don't give tokens and you don't see a % message during the mission.

However, most times, % starts to show from fifth mob, so you can't tell from the start.
    LightningMA - 81 Martial Artist
    Rubi-ka 1.

Yeah Moshe_Be, thanks but I know all that. It was the standard indoor-office mission in the city, not some small cave mission like you might get in Clon**** around that level.

I would estimate kills around the 40-50 range, with not one X% chance of getting a mission token message.

And the wrong item in the mission...